Marco Chiudinelli - Page 119 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2006, 11:28 AM   #1771
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Who is Emmo?

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2006, 01:22 PM   #1772
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tijn View Post
:retard: OMG

I am tired, OK? Exams kill me. In fact, MTF kills me now as I need to study
I was just wondering why you did post (such old ) results again

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 01:22 PM   #1773
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's a joke
Strange joke

Oh and why the namechange?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:23 PM   #1774
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:

now I've to wait 11 months till he'll be in Holland again!

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:24 PM   #1775
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Who is Emmo?
Brett Emerton, Australian soccerplayer.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:51 PM   #1776
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I was just wondering why you did post (such old ) results again
Well I saw the results sheet and I decided I'd post them Very poor team he was in though Compared to others.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 12-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #1777
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Strange joke

Oh and why the namechange?
Well, I got tired of CCC a bit So I wanted to change it to Martijn but that was taken Then I changed it to this. But I am still getting used to it Maybe I will change it back later

Anyways, I wanted to make clear people know it is me, but I didn't want to just put Tijn = CCC so I added a smiley

Old 12-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #1778
MONSOON season.

Quote:

now I've to wait 11 months till he'll be in Holland again!
Yes

Quote:
Brett Emerton, Australian soccerplayer.
OK I don't like football

OK I have to go again

Old 12-11-2006, 01:54 PM   #1779
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

@ me, I forgot to say:

good luck with your exams

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:55 PM   #1780
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well I saw the results sheet and I decided I'd post them Very poor team he was in though Compared to others.
I have the results from the results sheet too... still strange that you posted these results so late, and double as well. I don't think that's something for you

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:56 PM   #1781
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Well, I got tired of CCC a bit So I wanted to change it to Martijn but that was taken Then I changed it to this. But I am still getting used to it Maybe I will change it back later

Anyways, I wanted to make clear people know it is me, but I didn't want to just put Tijn = CCC so I added a smiley
Ah ok I understand that, it's nice that you can change nickname now. Have to admit that I don't think Tijn is the nicest nick, it's nice to call you that way, but as a screenname I would choose something longer, I quite liked CooCooCachoo to be fair

Yeah I understand you wanted it to make clear, but I think you added a strange smiley

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:57 PM   #1782
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
OK I don't like football

OK I have to go again
So not strange you didn't know him

Hopp Suisse!
Old 12-20-2006, 10:36 AM   #1783
country flag Hip-And-Happenin

Hip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond reputeHip-And-Happenin has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Martijn.

Chardy Chiudinelli Copil Gicquel Haase Kamke Moya
Pavel Petzschner Polansky Qureshi Safin
Hip-And-Happenin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:11 AM   #1784
MONSOON season.

Quote:
@ me, I forgot to say:

good luck with your exams
Here is me with my fast reaction again

Thanks I finished them all and got good grades, so I am very happy Now it's BREAK!

Old 12-20-2006, 11:11 AM   #1785
MONSOON season.

Quote:
I have the results from the results sheet too... still strange that you posted these results so late, and double as well. I don't think that's something for you
My mind was just dealing with tennis And there is no harm in posting his wins over and over