Marco Chiudinelli - Page 103 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2006, 07:55 AM   #1531
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Marco's knee is still givin some probs, but he is gonna play in Korea next week anyway. (will leave Basel today )

Thanks for all the messages Ste, can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures!

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 09:24 AM   #1532
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

hi, Yvo! i talked to Marco last night at the VIP lounge and had my picture taken with him, he is very, very nice!
then afterwards i joined ste and the others and he also stopped by to chat and he remembered me.

great match yesterday, Stan was brilliant, and even if Roger had a hard time closing the 2nd set, it was a high quality match!

looking forward to today's matches. still have to take a shower and my husband is still in bed. will have cheese fondue with the group tonight after the matches.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 09:26 AM   #1533
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Nice that you could meet him, of course he is nice, always takes time for his fans. And he's good in remembering faces, think he knows quite some of his fans by now

I loved the TB of Rogers match, watched it on live stream yesterday. Will have tomiss today's matches as I am at my work

Oh you will join the cheesefondue, great! I really have to join you guys in Basel once, sadly this year I couldn't make it to go there, maybe next

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #1534
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. B View Post
hi, Yvo! i talked to Marco last night at the VIP lounge and had my picture taken with him, he is very, very nice!
then afterwards i joined ste and the others and he also stopped by to chat and he remembered me.

great match yesterday, Stan was brilliant, and even if Roger had a hard time closing the 2nd set, it was a high quality match!

looking forward to today's matches. still have to take a shower and my husband is still in bed. will have cheese fondue with the group tonight after the matches.
GREAT YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PIC TAKE WITH MARCO
HE IS A SWEET PERSON, What is a VIP LOUNGE?
Have fun with the girls
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 AM   #1535
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky Eva

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 AM   #1536
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Marco's Seoul Quarter:

Kevin Kim [USA, 4] vs. Victor Ionita [ROM]
Wayne Odesnik [USA] vs. Noam Okun [ISR]
Qualifier vs. Alexander Peya [AUT]
Marco Chiudinelli [SUI] vs. Sam Querrey [USA, 8]

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 AM   #1537
MONSOON season.

A very tough draw. Querrey will be a tough nut to crack, but Marco can do it. Hopp

Old 10-29-2006, 08:00 AM   #1538
MONSOON season.

Marco's Seoul Doubles Draw:

Peya & Phau [AUT/GER, 1] vs. Monroe & Querrey [USA]
Chiudinelli & Montcourt [SUI/FRA] vs. Im & Kim Jr. [KOR, WC]
Goldstein & Healey [USA/AUS, 4] vs. K. Kim & H.-T. Lee [USA/KOR]
Bogomolov Jr. & Odesnik [USA] vs. Faurel & Jeanpierre [FRA]

Old 10-29-2006, 09:21 AM   #1539
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber View Post
GREAT YOU COULD HAVE YOUR PIC TAKE WITH MARCO
HE IS A SWEET PERSON, What is a VIP LOUNGE?
Have fun with the girls
Silvy
it's a place inside the stadium where all the main sponsors of the tournament have their 'rooms' for their clients/guests to the tournament. this is not accessible to the public unless you have a special wristband to enter. they offer food and drinks and some giveaways and the place looks very chic, there are securities around, black leather sofas to relax, great floral arrangements on the counters and everyone looks very businesslike. i felt like i was in the wrong film but thank God i wore a suit, the only good thing for me about this was i got my ticket to the match for free and i could avail of their food and drinks for free!
i saw Roger's father there wandering around and smoking a Davidoff cigar!

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-29-2006, 09:23 AM   #1540
country flag Mrs. B

and Good luck Marco in Korea!

FRENCH KISS
Old 10-29-2006, 09:35 AM   #1541
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Lots of luck in Korea Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-29-2006, 01:59 PM   #1542
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
it's a place inside the stadium where all the main sponsors of the tournament have their 'rooms' for their clients/guests to the tournament. this is not accessible to the public unless you have a special wristband to enter. they offer food and drinks and some giveaways and the place looks very chic, there are securities around, black leather sofas to relax, great floral arrangements on the counters and everyone looks very businesslike. i felt like i was in the wrong film but thank God i wore a suit, the only good thing for me about this was i got my ticket to the match for free and i could avail of their food and drinks for free!
i saw Roger's father there wandering around and smoking a Davidoff cigar!
Oh sounds so so nice Eva darling!
So happy for you!
yOU HAD A TREATMENT LIKE A PRINCESS THEN!

Thanks for explaining me.. I knoew VIPS at dance clubs etc but noit at tennis tournaments! LOLOL

Good luck marco in Korea
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:55 PM   #1543
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

it was a great week - will tell you more later also with pics etc.

you're welcome Yvo for the messages

but now GOOD LUCK MARCO IN KOREA so that your flight wasn't for nothing
Old 10-29-2006, 11:55 PM   #1544
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
A very tough draw. Querrey will be a tough nut to crack, but Marco can do it. Hopp
Sam hasn't been doing very well lately.

Marco should handle him pretty easily, imo.
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:34 AM   #1545
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

It's so hot he's playing doubles with Mathieu... they're both so sexy.
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote