Marco Chiudinelli - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2006, 03:35 PM   #1501
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marco Chiudinelli

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post

But I am also more of a general tennis fan than you, I think. Even if all my favourites don't play, I still follow it
Definitely not true! I also follow tennis, no matter who is playing.

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2006, 05:25 PM   #1502
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Definitely not true! I also follow tennis, no matter who is playing.
WTA

Would you go to a tournament if none of your favourites are playing?

Anyways, I got the impression tennis is more about a few players in general than about the sport as a whole with you

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 07:28 PM   #1503
country flag fightclubber

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Its always about the sport and we always have soemone to root for.Even if not our faves... then we always prefer one over other, countires, nationalities, game style.. right?

Sorry if I did not have to say what I think here...

Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

CarlosMoya MaratSafin JuanMartinDelPotro RichardGasquet TomasBerdych
fightclubber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:11 PM   #1504
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

you're right I'd say Silvy
Old 10-12-2006, 02:29 PM   #1505
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber View Post
Its always about the sport and we always have soemone to root for.Even if not our faves... then we always prefer one over other, countires, nationalities, game style.. right?

Sorry if I did not have to say what I think here...

Silvy
I think what I said got misinterpreted I am not saying at all that I am a bigger tennis fan than Yvo (that is what she got out of it). What I am saying is that she focuses more on a few favourites that she follows adamantly, whereas I do have some favourites, but am, especially on the ATP Tour, more interested in tennis in general than in those favourites in particular. For instance, Yvo went to Mons like three days for Marco, which is something I would not have done (I would have gone one day, had I had the time), whereas I went to Luxembourg even though none of my favourites were supposed to play there while I was there (even though one showed up, but she shouldn't have as she had just lost in a tournament on the other half of the world), which is something Yvo would not have done.

If you get my point?

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 10-12-2006, 02:55 PM   #1506
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Can you stop saying things about me which aren't true please?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-12-2006, 05:04 PM   #1507
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Can you stop saying things about me which aren't true please?
Well, it is my impression. Sorry if you take it the wrong way

Old 10-12-2006, 06:28 PM   #1508
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Then say "I thinks he focuses..." or "I think Yvo would not have done that" then you make clear it is your opinion. But I've said enough about it, if you think you're the best, you can think that. I am a bit sick of your posts.

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:22 PM   #1509

fightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond reputefightclubber has a reputation beyond repute

Well Im a fan of tennis thanks Roger cos I started to love tennis at an older age... And you start to love the game. My first tourney was Buenos Aires 2005, then copa argentina 2005, then Buenos aires 2006... and right after that I was lucky to be invited to IWellMiami and lately to USO.
In the local tournaments I saw most of Argetine guys, and I am not a big fan of them, I really like a newcommer that i follow since 2005, Juan Martin del Potro. And the last Buenos Aires.. Moya won, and I like him ( as a person and he is cute!)
But in 2006 (march) I could see Roger Live! My big dream, so when it will possible, I will go to a tournament for Roger. I was lucky to see Marco at the USO and I loved talking to him and enjoyed his game, and went to a second match, and the 3rd was superb and the 4th.. Roger was practising and I knew it but Marco was playing and I wanted to be there supporting him, even if my fave was practicing. And I do not regret it. Im so happy, even if Marco lost to Gasquet, I screamed like crazy and I think I was a good fan and support to him. So.. well my 5 cents.

Now peace! ok? We have to understand we do not speak english as first language and maybe we make big mistakes. Now we all learnt something.. right?
Kisses to all
Silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 10-12-2006, 07:37 PM   #1510
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

did you get my e-mail silvy?

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-12-2006, 07:38 PM   #1511
country flag ste

ste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond reputeste has a reputation beyond repute

you're right Silvy - everyone has to know what is best for him/her and others should accept that....

I am a tennis fan - but I am most likely watching Swiss guys - I won't mind to watch matches of others now in Basel - but I am quite sure that I wouldn't go somewhere if there is no Swissie.. okay if I have already bought the ticket then sure but not otherwise...

.. others aren't such "own-country-fans" as I am... I know that but I stand behind this - but I also think that our swiss guys are all great guys with a nice character so I'd say it's a bit a must to support them.. as they're from my own country and easiest to follow....

my thoughts.. but better to stop now about this... we won't have fight here right??
Old 10-12-2006, 07:44 PM   #1512

Got your mail Yvo but could not log, my office fireworks was on! so bad!!!!!!!!!GOING HOME NOW.. LETS SEE IF i aqrrive on time
BA is BIGGGG
silvy

ROGER FEDERER

Marco Chiudinelli

NovakDjokovic

Old 10-12-2006, 07:47 PM   #1513
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightclubber View Post
Got your mail Yvo but could not log, my office fireworks was on! so bad!!!!!!!!!GOING HOME NOW.. LETS SEE IF i aqrrive on time
BA is BIGGGG
silvy
I hope I still see you on msn later, but I'll go to sleep early. As I am dead tired from tonights party and I'll leave in time tomorrow to bring a visit to Basel for a weekend

Hopp Suisse!
Old 10-12-2006, 09:16 PM   #1514
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Then say "I thinks he focuses..." or "I think Yvo would not have done that" then you make clear it is your opinion. But I've said enough about it, if you think you're the best, you can think that. I am a bit sick of your posts.
Yes, if I think that, I can. But I don't think that and I never said it. You are missing the point, but that's OK

Old 10-12-2006, 10:16 PM   #1515
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not fight guys... let the Marco worship unite us.
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote