Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 04:37 AM   #211
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 26
Posts: 13,283
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Admins should just close GM or at least set up some kind of moderated posting there. Off-season
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-15-2010, 03:29 PM   #212
country flag Start da Game
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

why do we need another nadal-fed argument forum when we already have countless such threads operating?
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2010, 03:59 PM   #213
country flag Chiseller
Registered User
 
Chiseller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,705
Chiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

To challenge your intellect
Chiseller is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #214
country flag Singularity
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,841
Singularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond reputeSingularity has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
why do we need another nadal-fed argument forum when we already have countless such threads operating?
Those threads would be moved to the new forum.
Singularity is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2010, 10:54 PM   #215
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,476
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
Those threads would be moved to the new forum.
Too thoughtful for some to fathom.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2011, 05:44 PM   #216
country flag Castafiore
Registered User
 
Castafiore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,111
Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Bump.


Yet another match thread (Miami, Djokovic def. Nadal) is now totally hijacked by a Nadal/Federer argument.

It would really be nice if something was done about it, like opening a subforum to dump this nonsense in.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2011, 07:13 PM   #217
country flag Start da Game
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

any naderina tard war thread is 1000 times better than that retarded chat thread in the nadal fan forum......

at least naderina tardwar participants are open and fight like men openly where everyone from all over the world usually visit the site and take notice of what's going in the forum......no poster there is worried about internet pride.......

this idea of a sub forum is a foolish one because it will only make matters worse and spread the hate even more.......you can never stop enthusiasts from running their mouth......

a sub forum will only generate more interest to fight and the hate vented out in the sub forum is easily carried over to other parts of the forum.......

general messages is the place to discuss the stuff no matter who log in or what they post over there.......weeping and whining over other posters will not make the place better.......

who's stopping anyone from discussing the game?

Last edited by Start da Game : 04-05-2011 at 06:45 AM.
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:31 AM   #218
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 26
Posts: 13,283
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Is Nadarina your new nickname for Rafa? You shouldn't be so hard on him, make two finals in a row on his worst surface after an injury. Why so cruel, SdG?
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #219
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio
 
Action Jackson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 124,476
Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Good project this is.
__________________
On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".


Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 06:43 AM   #220
country flag Start da Game
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slumpdasco View Post
Is Nadarina your new nickname for Rafa? You shouldn't be so hard on him, make two finals in a row on his worst surface after an injury. Why so cruel, SdG?
nadal + federina = naderina.......fedal is a retarded word, needed to be replaced.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #221
country flag Castafiore
Registered User
 
Castafiore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,111
Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

^ and nadarina doesn't sound stupid to you?

on topic, the non-answer from moderators says it all really.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 07:30 AM   #222
country flag Start da Game
Banned!
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 10,179
Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
^ and nadarina doesn't sound stupid to you?

on topic, the non-answer from moderators says it all really.
no, people know who erina is.......
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #223
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...
 
Sapeod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 19
Posts: 35,294
Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
no, people know who erina is.......
Right.
How does Nadarina work exactly?

The "Nada" part is obviously Nadal, but who does "rina" belong to?
You say Federer?
His name doesn't contain "rina" though
This is confusing me, Nadal and Federer = Nadarina?
Shouldn't it be Nadarer, then

Perhaps you don't like Fedal because most of the word consists of Federer's name?
__________________
ANDY MURRAY
WIMBLEDON & US OPEN SLAM CHAMPION!!


SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 462-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-05-2011, 05:55 PM   #224
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.
 
Pirata.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: usa
Age: 26
Posts: 13,283
Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word Life View Post
Perhaps you don't like Fedal because most of the word consists of Federer's name?
It can be even too

FeD[erer][Na]Dal = FeDal

SdG sounds so pressed
__________________
Rafael Nadal & Novak Djokovic: The Evoulution of a Handshake
federer ferrer wawrinka raonic flopez istomin mannarino pospisil
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 AM   #225
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

The word Fedal is retarded, indeed.

Any portmanteau with the names of players is stupid.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios