Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 05:14 PM   #136
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal & Federer Argument Forum or Sticky Thread

So I see that our AA thread was moved off GM. Does that mean that all the single-player related threads will be moved? So when so and so mentions how great Roger is or when Nadal gets new shorts or whatever, they'll all be moved to the player forums too? I hope so

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2006, 10:07 PM   #137
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDeb
So I see that our AA thread was moved off GM. Does that mean that all the single-player related threads will be moved? So when so and so mentions how great Roger is or when Nadal gets new shorts or whatever, they'll all be moved to the player forums too? I hope so

No, no, no .............please stop dumping all the rediculous Federer threads from GM into the Federer forum. Just delete them..........pretty please

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
mangoes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2006, 10:40 PM   #138
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you guys were gonna get a mod. Then you can delete/close/combine at your will

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 09-15-2006, 10:45 PM   #139
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I thought you guys were gonna get a mod. Then you can delete/close/combine at your will

That's still a debate..........a very long, long debate And, in the mean time, we're getting all the rediculous Fed threads from GM dumped on us

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:48 PM   #140
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

This place really needs me as a mod
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-15-2006, 10:52 PM   #141
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes
That's still a debate..........a very long, long debate And, in the mean time, we're getting all the rediculous Fed threads from GM dumped on us
Well then you guys can in the meantime report them from there. but I am sooooooooo glad things are getting moved out of GM regularly.

Old 09-15-2006, 11:51 PM   #142
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

Quote:
Well then you guys can in the meantime report them from there. but I am sooooooooo glad things are getting moved out of GM regularly.
Oh, I'm glad too............but, I'd just rather that they were deleted instead of moved

Tennis Helps!!
Old 09-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #143
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Oh, I'm glad too............but, I'd just rather that they were deleted instead of moved
I think deleting them is bad precedent to set - unless a thread breaks the MTF rules, I don't think it should be deleted. But threads about one particular player that aren't of any kind of general interest should be moved to the players forum, and then if all you guys don't want it there, you can decide how to deal with it, but I think it'd be dangerous to just delete posts b/c they're not what most of us like to see.

Old 09-16-2006, 12:11 AM   #144
bad gambler

Just to make it clear, only admins can create separate forums such as player, games etc etc so there is no point in contacting any of the Mods directly

So at this stage this idea has to be canned unfortunately but I can assure you by the end of the weekend we'll have something in place in GM so that going forward it will be a forum used for the right reasons.

Unfortunately it may be perceived as a bit of a hard stance by many but as I have learnt quickly you can't please everyone.

Last edited by bad gambler : 09-16-2006 at 12:16 AM.
View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2006, 12:12 AM   #145
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
So at this stage this idea has to be canned unfortunately but I can assure you by the end of the weekend we'll have something in place in GM so that going forward it will be a forum used for the right reasons.

Unfortunately it may be perceived as a bit of a hard stance by many but as I have learnt quickly you can't please everyone.

Old 09-16-2006, 12:48 AM   #146
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

Quote:
I think deleting them is bad precedent to set - unless a thread breaks the MTF rules, I don't think it should be deleted. But threads about one particular player that aren't of any kind of general interest should be moved to the players forum, and then if all you guys don't want it there, you can decide how to deal with it, but I think it'd be dangerous to just delete posts b/c they're not what most of us like to see.

You do have a point, I didn't consider that angle............. Hopefully, we will have a Fed mod soon, and throwing them to us will not be a problem.........

Quote:
Just to make it clear, only admins can create separate forums such as player, games etc etc so there is no point in contacting any of the Mods directly

I felt bad seeing the Fed tard and Roasting threads closed on GM Maybe they could be moved to another forum??

Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 09-16-2006 at 12:52 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:54 AM   #147
bad gambler

Quote:

I felt bad seeing the Fed tard and Roasting threads closed on GM Maybe they could be moved to another forum??

I only returned home today - I wasn't even aware they were closed???
View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2006, 12:59 AM   #148
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
I only returned home today - I wasn't even aware they were closed???
but you're the one who closed the fedtard basher thread lmfao.

I see Duck Hunt is still open, though. If those kinds of threads are going to be closed, shouldn't they all be?

Old 09-16-2006, 01:07 AM   #149
bad gambler

Quote:
but you're the one who closed the fedtard basher thread lmfao.
Yes I know that But didn't know about the other ones.

Quote:
I see Duck Hunt is still open, though. If those kinds of threads are going to be closed, shouldn't they all be?
Yep, will get to it all soon.
View My Blog!  
Old 09-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #150
country flag Deboogle!.

ah ok hehehe.

Keep it going. Take no prisoners, Prabu

Closed Thread