Mens Tennis Forums banner

I want to know how many fans know

2K views 40 replies 13 participants last post by  Alan 
#1 ·
I 'm a university student in China,and I heard about this site some days before.As I know ,there are so many fans in China like Ferrero ,even crazy,but how many all around the world,maybe it's a difficulty quenstion

#5 ·
hehehe.. exactly! ;)

#7 ·
Well.... I bet Juanqui definitely has a lot of fans, scattered all around the world..... :D

#9 ·
jazzy- do u reckon he actually has many die hard fans in australia? me and my friends were asking ourselves the same question during DC coz when they were training in Melbourne we thought theyd be more ppl trying to make an effort to see him *shrugs*

#10 ·
i donno, but i think most aussies will root for hewitt & philli as they both are aussies & have made the wimbledon finals in the last 2 years!
maybe JC lost 2 hewitt & flip in the DC could have lost him some aussies fans, but definetly not me!!!!!!! :D

#11 ·
hmm nah i dont think he would have lost ne fans after the final...i was proud of him taking both matches to 5 sets but yeah if they were truly fans then they would be the same :)

#13 ·
Well, it was a little disappointing to see him lose both matches at DC but at least he took it to five sets. He sure has improved a lot on all surfaces so I'm really looking forward to 2004! :D

#21 ·
Re: Re: I want to know how many fans know

tangerine_dream said:
I'm in the USA. I don't know exactly how popular Juanqui is here but I'm sure he made a lot of new fans during the US Open. Personally, I like him very much. :)

I agree with you. Juanqui was literally not that popular in the US before USO I guess. The fact that he defeated Hewitt, Agassi and Todd Martin should have gained him some fans. :D

#23 ·
Re: Re: I want to know how many fans know

JeLuliA88 said:
When i went to DC, me and my friend were the only non spaniards who were cheering for JC. Everyone was looking @ us like we have gone mad or something! The whole DC experience was really depressing.
obviously not the only!!! Me and my friends felt the same way...

#25 ·
aww
its always like that tho...countries never get other DC ties in which that country isnt playing but u really didnt miss much!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.