A lesson in Sex Ed. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2009, 04:41 PM   #61
country flag Psichogauchovna

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A lesson in Sex Ed.

what's so funny?
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2009, 09:29 PM   #62
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
f he and his Sadistic 25 cm cock thrusts hard and deep with nigh a thought for safety, yes I'd imagine it can be painful. Much more painful than a piercing, especially since they are not in control.
Deal breaker.
painful is not the word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post

~ Nathii, the sex ed prof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Blaze View Post
Well, I think the casual fear of anal for women is due to what they've heard either from magazines or fellow women who give a bad review, leading to more negative ideas about it.
I think the same is true in the U.S regarding circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post

2. Because the face & boobs are the most sexually arousing parts of the woman's body. It's a way of showing our appreciation.
That ain't appreciation your giving.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:47 PM   #63
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh la la. View Post
what's so funny?
The questions and the answers to them.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:57 PM   #64
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiuS View Post
A doubt that came along when I read the first pages of this thread.

If Girls give importance to size, specially to the male reproductive organ size Then why some girls tend to enjoy so much the "fingering" part? (even if it's made with just one finger) a finger is relatively small and thin in comparison with a penis. Is it because of the variety of movement you can make with it, you know...circles, up and down, spider-man, etc.?

So this may prove that it's more about the variety of movements you can make during the penetration, rather than just the size, the action that tend to enjoy girls more or it just depends from the girl?

Thanks in advance.
Alright, so I will answer.

Yes, the size matters, because a big organ gives a feeling of a big, big pounding and fills the whole vagina really deep. With a finger and a tongue it's a matter of technique. Again we go to the "tickling" similarity - what's so good about it is the unexpected. The same happens with a little, delicate finger doing the job around. For example, sex for me could be only the fingering and oral sex, highway to orgasm, if done well, of course. Even if I try to resist - I can't.

A big dick on a sad note is difficult to deepthroat, but let's say for one person I might be able to commit a miracle one day.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:34 PM   #65
country flag Sean

Sean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond reputeSean has a reputation beyond repute

Girls love dicks in their pussy, and they like you to use tongues and fingers to play with their clit, and tits.

FC Porto. Arsenal.

Del Potro. Murray. Nalbandian. Soderling. Useless Gil.
Sean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 10:56 PM   #66
country flag Psichogauchovna

Psichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond reputePsichogauchovna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
Girls love dicks in their pussy, and they like you to use tongues and fingers to play with their clit, and tits.
shocking
Old 11-30-2009, 03:22 AM   #67
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
Alright, so I will answer.

Yes, the size matters, because a big organ gives a feeling of a big, big pounding and fills the whole vagina really deep. With a finger and a tongue it's a matter of technique. Again we go to the "tickling" similarity - what's so good about it is the unexpected. The same happens with a little, delicate finger doing the job around. For example, sex for me could be only the fingering and oral sex, highway to orgasm, if done well, of course. Even if I try to resist - I can't.

A big dick on a sad note is difficult to deepthroat, but let's say for one person I might be able to commit a miracle one day.
any comments about DP or double anal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBrian View Post
dont you people love my +375 dogs???
2010 MTF MISS Nole fan
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:07 AM   #68
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Finding a girl that can deepthroat is rare.

One my ex's could deep throat. Best time of my life.

But I suppose a head job is a head job and feels good so providing she gives head, I suppose I can't complain.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:15 PM   #69
country flag JolánGagó

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar, why the fu*k were you banned last time again?

Last night, darling, I lost my underwear
Sak Noel
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:31 PM   #70
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Bolar, why the fu*k were you banned last time again?
I know the reason. I'm trying to get to the bottom of how that reason came about as it doesn't make sense. Once I know fully of what happened, I won't be as confused about it as I am now.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #71
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
any comments about DP
Finding 1 is hard enough, finding 2 decent let alone attractive (in every sense of the word) male players without hang-ups is the hardest part i think.

have not done it though.
Old 11-30-2009, 10:54 PM   #72
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

do girls know that we fake it too occasionally?

a well-kept secret.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #73
country flag partygirl

that's why i demand proof.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:58 PM   #74
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

bit of a mood killer when you try to pour out the condom I'd imagine...
Old 12-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #75
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
bit of a mood killer when you try to pour out the condom I'd imagine...
Not if the guy's already asleep.