A lesson in Sex Ed. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 AM   #46
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A lesson in Sex Ed.

Why do you gals don't mind waxing, body piercing, etc, and yet claim that it hurts when your guy wants to stick it up your butt?
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 12:16 PM   #47
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Why do you gals don't mind waxing, body piercing, etc, and yet claim that it hurts when your guy wants to stick it up your butt?
I'm probably the last person to answer as my views are actually reverse (no piercing and I prefer less painful methods of hair removal, let alone these days you can have a laser depilation).

... but I'll try to answer objectively. A piercing can be given under the place painkiller so you don't feel it, and when I was a kid I had my ears pierced and it hurt only for maybe 30 seconds. Sex lasts longer and a woman rarely has control in this type of sex when it will finish (unless she can pull out) so add lack of certainity to that.

Waxing legs, forearms and armpits isn't as painful as getting rough with the most private parts. You've probably been kicked on the leg and kicked in the balls to find the difference. Also, just like everyone struggles to tickle themselves, if a woman waxes herself she controls the pain doses. If she visits spa, the cosmetologist is also under her command. With a man - she's often shy to ask for a stop or the aroused man won't listen (or she *thinks* he won't listen) and it cummulates the pain and triggers a general feeling of big discomfort. Some women also wax the bikini, which indeed some of my friends tried and said "never again" and one of them even fainted in the beauty salon. So I guess, it's not actually so popular, at least in Poland. The new techniques slowly introduced in my country are supposed to be very much pain reducing. Maybe I'll try .

Finally, the last thing, a woman must feel absolutely safe. Sometimes she heard bullshits from her friend and is scared in advance without knowing the friend's boyfriend is a brutal sadist with a 25 cm dick. Yes, unfortunately here size matters and even a delicate but big shafted man can cause the bleeding. So this is again where we touch the trust issue. Who'd like to bleed, undressed, in front of a partner? Women usually are also afraid but obviously too shy to precise it that things can get generally messy if you dig their stomach. So they prefer to use the word "pain". Sounds nicer.

~ Nathii, the sex ed prof

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #48
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the complete reply dear sex ed prof
bokehlicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:30 PM   #49
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Nathii, I also believe it has to do with the man doing the inserting. If he and his Sadistic 25 cm cock thrusts hard and deep with nigh a thought for safety, yes I'd imagine it can be painful. Much more painful than a piercing, especially since they are not in control.

But, if a guy is gentle at first when he goes in and allows her muscles to adjust to his presence and then he begins to slowly thrust, starting shallow and then extending deeper, then it can be much more pleasurable for both.

All in all, I think it has more to do with the guy's blueprint for going about anal sex than it has to do with women not willing to do it because of pain and poor form of the man in the equation.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 01:45 PM   #50
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I believe the question to me wasn't how to talk woman into it (and the more if it can be pleasurable or not), but why the fear is so casual among women.

I didn't even mention it was my own experience - no, it wasn't .

I have no doubt women can achieve an orgasm this way, and yep, a man's role here is crucial. She can't get tense and panicked.

www.tenislove.pl
Old 11-23-2009, 01:48 PM   #51
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I think the casual fear of anal for women is due to what they've heard either from magazines or fellow women who give a bad review, leading to more negative ideas about it.

Quote:
Old 11-23-2009, 01:55 PM   #52
country flag Nathaliia

Yep, obviously. I mentioned that as a main factor .

You prefer talking about it rather than watching Nadal and Soderking?

www.tenislove.pl
Old 11-23-2009, 01:56 PM   #53
Future ATP Star

I'm talking about it, studying for an exam I have in 1.5 hours, AND watching the match

Quote:
Old 11-23-2009, 02:28 PM   #54
country flag JolánGagó
Banned!

JolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond reputeJolánGagó has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes you shouldn't try to understand them, but guess and match the expectations; this would make you a successful lover .
Faking doesn't quite do the trick, Im afraid. The truly successful chick wouldn't stop at guessing and performing but will actually explore and enjoy.
JolánGagó is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:32 PM   #55
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish Nat would tell us where she gets these big dick sadist men.
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:41 PM   #56
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JolánGagó View Post
Faking doesn't quite do the trick, Im afraid. The truly successful chick wouldn't stop at guessing and performing but will actually explore and enjoy.
Nothing indicates I meant faking in my post. I have no idea what made you think so (bad memories?). It was all about the exploring and breaking self tabboos.

I know guys are generally very afraid to be cheated in the form of faking in bed, I don't encourage anyone to do this - especially in a relationship it's a key to the general sadness. But doing some sort of activity you know your partner will very likely enjoy has nothing to do with faking, more with making your partner happy with your agreement. A guy doesn't need to like giving oral sex either but he'd do this once in a while knowing his girl would boil in craziness, eh?

www.tenislove.pl
Old 11-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #57
country flag Sophocles

Sophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond reputeSophocles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*BGT*~ View Post
These questions have always puzzled me:

1. Why do guys fantasize about lesbians. if they're lesbians, that means they don't want you
2. Why do guys like to cum on a girl's face or boobs?
1. Guys like WATCHING lesbians. Why? Because there are 2 fit naked girls getting into a sex act, rather than a girl with an inevitably off-putting hairy bloke.

2. Because the face & boobs are the most sexually arousing parts of the woman's body. It's a way of showing our appreciation.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:54 PM   #58
country flag ClaudiuS

ClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond reputeClaudiuS has a reputation beyond repute

A doubt that came along when I read the first pages of this thread.

If Girls give importance to size, specially to the male reproductive organ size Then why some girls tend to enjoy so much the "fingering" part? (even if it's made with just one finger) a finger is relatively small and thin in comparison with a penis. Is it because of the variety of movement you can make with it, you know...circles, up and down, spider-man, etc.?

So this may prove that it's more about the variety of movements you can make during the penetration, rather than just the size, the action that tend to enjoy girls more or it just depends from the girl?

Thanks in advance.
ClaudiuS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 06:57 AM   #59
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

so this is what i've missed. damn.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #60
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote