Forget Clement; take a look at his coach! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-25-2003, 10:25 PM   #1
tennisstar059

tennisstar059 is on a distinguished road
Default Forget Clement; take a look at his coach!

For all you girls out there, there is defintiely hope in the world of tennis as far as meeting the guy players, and well, coaches-

I worked the summer after senior year (in high school) at the Legg Mason Tennis Classic in Washington, D.C. and ended up meeting and going out at night with a lot of the tennis players: Arnaud Clement, his coach, Gonzalez, Mario Ancic! I ended up going out a few nites especially with Clement's coach, named Rémis, who is only like 26, 27, and still looks like a god! AMAZING body,. blond, and we definitely had us some good times. He is suuuuuch a good kisser! So remember, you can end up mingling with the stars, so to speak, like that! in the tennis world! One of the things I love most about it as a professional sport
-Ali
tennisstar059 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2003, 11:02 PM   #2
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forget Clement; take a look at his coach!

you SPENT A NIGHT GOING OUT WITH PLAYERS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugh
lucky bitch!!! lol no i'm kidding...very very lucky!!!!
Old 08-26-2003, 08:31 AM   #3
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I definitly prefer the player than the coach !!!

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 10:41 AM   #4
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisstar059
He is suuuuuch a good kisser!
Did he kiss u?

neway yes he has a great body
Old 08-27-2003, 01:12 AM   #5
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

R.i.g.h.t

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 06:37 PM   #6
tennisstar059

princess liz, im sorry u feel that way ....u think i'd bother to come here and post a message about...a coach! not even a player.....whatever...to be more positive than u seem to want to be, just try going to a tournament and im 100% positive if u make an effort, u'll end up meeting and going out with a player or coach!
Old 08-28-2003, 08:51 AM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

so u r saying that u went out with ancic and clement's coach and both of them r good kissers?
Old 08-28-2003, 05:23 PM   #8
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

...poor girl

Guy Forget
Old 09-04-2003, 07:45 AM   #9
tennisstar059

haha yeah thats what im saying....the tournament began on monday and on sunday nite they had a pre-tourney players party that i went to....clement's coach introduced himself to me and we and some of clement's 'entourage' so to speak went for drinks in georgetown....then the coach and i went back to his hotel room....clement lost first round so he ended up leaving the next day so we said our good-byes pretty quick.....then i was watching mario play and after his doubles match it was late and few people were around on the grandstand court so i walked him with him back to the player's lounge....i spent most of the rest of the week with him
Old 09-04-2003, 11:19 AM   #10
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

*nods and smiles*
Old 09-04-2003, 03:08 PM   #11
country flag Marine

Look, nymphogirl, I give u one subject for ur next fantasms...

(it's a pic after the us open I think)

Guy Forget
Old 09-06-2003, 02:46 PM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Default Re: Re: Forget Clement; take a look at his coach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisstar059
....then the coach and i went back to his hotel room....clement lost first round so he ended up leaving the next day so we said our good-byes pretty quick.....then i was watching mario play and after his doubles match it was late and few people were around on the grandstand court so i walked him with him back to the player's lounge....i spent most of the rest of the week with him

LMAO! you really think someone can believe u?
Old 09-08-2003, 01:41 PM   #13
tennisstar059

wow i never shouldve even posted anything...i started otu just wanting to tell people, using my one experienmce with remis (clement's coach) and mario, that the tennis world is awesome b/c its so easy to mix with the players and meet them...sorry if that ever came across as arrogant in any way...im not trying to prove anything...everything i said happened happened...choose to believe me or not im realizing i shouldnt care if u do or not......but i hope u all get to meet great players too....pce out

ali
Old 09-21-2003, 05:06 PM   #14
country flag irishface

irishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond reputeirishface has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tennisstar - I believe your story (except maybe the bit about Remi being 26....I reckon he's *cough cough* older than that ;o) ) I know a lot of people who've had similar experiences with coaches and players, it's definitely not uncommon. Even at a big tourney like Wimbledon you see loads of players going around - walking down the street or in pubs and restaurants - it's pretty easy to mingle with them if you want to.

People aren't going to believe you, though, that's just the nature of the internet. In an anonymous medium it's always best to be a little cynical. Enjoy your experiences and share them in places where your word is trusted.
And if you ever get it on with Mario's big brother, Ivica - I want all the details! ;o)
irishface is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2003, 10:19 AM   #15
tennisstar059

haha funny because i remember talking with mario for a little bit about ivica...like how he was on tour, how close they are, what his brother being his coach for a while was like...lol but ive never seen a picture of him,,,what do you know about ivica then> seen a picture? thanks for your words of...encouragement i guess ...more like wisdom.,...ttyl!
alexandra
yeea ok remi is 31...haha but his body suuure as hell doesnt look like it attt all...muuch better than clement's!