The "ok, get some cheetos, drill some forehands, and don't upset Jen" Miami Thread - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-19-2006, 12:47 AM   #76
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

that monkeymail was the best!
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2006, 02:01 AM   #77
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thr

Great expectations? writers hype it up...Andy dumbly believes it and refused to get his life in control. (he had no idea it was out of control in 2003 because he didn't even think
he was good enough to win tourneys....the only thing he cared about was reaching #1...then prayed for a joyful career with endorsements and RODDICK love in the US.

He couldn't care less about tactics or respect. Madrid, Basel, Paris & Masters Cup 2003 weren't huge worries for him.....promoting tennis at Saturday Nite Live was big! ).

Andy didn't have a quality coach for 2 decades.
Who really took him seriously? The mother didn't hire Tark until the year 1998, on a rainy day, and it was convenient to the family because Tarik was a neighbor living near by.
andy had his immature showboat performance on court
(talking to crowds like it's a casual hobby such as golf)
because he was programmed to believe it's alright.
it's almost like he thought even
amateur people play better than him.
it interferes with his ehergy level, fitness, confidence and work ethic.

doesn't enjoy taking technques seriously in tennis but he'll takes what Agassi + others (opponents, parents, brother, Mattress Mc and media) say seriously. He overestimates everyone's intelligence and belittles his own.

He thinks listening to totally positive comments makes him better. That's naive and delusional.

Last edited by heya : 03-19-2006 at 02:05 AM.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 03:45 AM   #78
country flag zoltan83

zoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond reputezoltan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
Madame Monkey sends her regards, Andy:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=5351090
Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli_V View Post
Nicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!, you rule
zoltan83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 04:08 AM   #79
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond reputeHavok has a reputation beyond repute

DEATh Q . The monkey got bored and ate the pretzl so random .

Note to Andy: Refrain.

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 08:40 AM   #80
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterQ
Madame Monkey sends her regards, Andy:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=5351090

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #81
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Busy Andy in Miami.... cool that he and James are co-hosting the player party, though
========================
Miami Madness
March 19th, 2006 10:55 am
By Andyroddick.com Staff

The Miami Masters is always a special event for Andy…he recorded one of the biggest wins of his early career there, five years ago, against legend, Pete Sampras. This week, Andy returns to Miami to challenge for his second Nasdaq-100 Open title.

Before the tennis can commence though, Andy has some sponsorship commitments, and parties to attend!

Monday is the day of the crocodiles! In the morning, Andy has a Lacoste photo shoot for French Sport Magazine. In the evening, Lacoste is hosting a ‘Meet Andy Roddick’ event at their boutique store in the Village of Merrick Park in Coral Gables. Between 6-8pm, you can receive an autographed ‘one of a kind’ Lacoste hat from Andy, for any purchase you make.

Andy is soon to launch his own Parlux fragrance. On Tuesday morning, he will be in a romantic mood as he models his new fragrance at a photo shoot.

To kick off the tennis in style on Wednesday, the Delano hotel, in the heart of South Beach will be hosting the official player party. This is not only the site where Ricky Martin filmed his ‘Livin La Vida Loca’ video, but also where actor, Jamie Fox held his New Year’s Eve bash in Miami. Andy, who has strong roots in Florida, will be co-hosting this event with his Davis Cup team mate, James Blake.

AndyRoddick.com will be your first point of call for everything Andy in Miami next week, on and off the court!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:18 PM   #82
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thr

Quote:
Originally Posted by shit.com
...he will be in a romantic mood as he models his new fragrance at a photo shoot.
Will he be posing with Mardy? Or are they still upset with each other after Vince outed the news that James and Mardy have been friendly?

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:20 PM   #83
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

shit.com

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 03-19-2006, 05:38 PM   #84
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
========================
Miami Madness
March 19th, 2006 10:55 am
By Andyroddick.com Staff

The Miami Masters is always a special event for Andy…he recorded one of the biggest wins of his early career there, five years ago, against legend, Pete Sampras. This week, Andy returns to Miami to challenge for his second Nasdaq-100 Open title.

Before the tennis can commence though, Andy has some sponsorship commitments, and parties to attend!

Monday is the day of the crocodiles! In the morning, Andy has a Lacoste photo shoot for French Sport Magazine. In the evening, Lacoste is hosting a ‘Meet Andy Roddick’ event at their boutique store in the Village of Merrick Park in Coral Gables. Between 6-8pm, you can receive an autographed ‘one of a kind’ Lacoste hat from Andy, for any purchase you make.

Andy is soon to launch his own Parlux fragrance. On Tuesday morning, he will be in a romantic mood as he models his new fragrance at a photo shoot.

To kick off the tennis in style on Wednesday, the Delano hotel, in the heart of South Beach will be hosting the official player party. This is not only the site where Ricky Martin filmed his ‘Livin La Vida Loca’ video, but also where actor, Jamie Fox held his New Year’s Eve bash in Miami. Andy, who has strong roots in Florida, will be co-hosting this event with his Davis Cup team mate, James Blake.

AndyRoddick.com will be your first point of call for everything Andy in Miami next week, on and off the court!
sounds distracting.

...however i do love that media for this fragrance(ode de dumb-fat-ass) will be blessed with a buzzed roddick look- me.so.happy

Last edited by partygirl : 03-19-2006 at 06:00 PM.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:38 PM   #85
country flag WuMiE

WuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond repute

Do you know when the draws will be up ? Tuesday..Wednesday ? Thanx =]

GOOD LUCK TO :

ANDY RODDICK || JAMES BLAKE || MARDY FISH || ANDRE AGASSI || BOB & MIKE BRYANS

MARAT SAFIN || TOMMY HAAS || TIM HENMAN || RICHARD GASQUET || NICOLAS ALMAGRO || MARCOS BAGHDATIS || GUILLERMO CORA || JUAN CARLOS FERRERO || CARLOS MOYA || FRANK DANCEVIC || SCOVILLE JENKINS
WuMiE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:43 PM   #86
country flag Deboogle!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuMiE
Do you know when the draws will be up ? Tuesday..Wednesday ? Thanx =]
Monday afternoon

Old 03-19-2006, 05:47 PM   #87
country flag WuMiE

WuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
Monday afternoon
Oh okay thanx =] I hope Andy is gonna do the quarters and +..it will be a great present for my b-day.

GOOD LUCK TO :

ANDY RODDICK || JAMES BLAKE || MARDY FISH || ANDRE AGASSI || BOB & MIKE BRYANS

MARAT SAFIN || TOMMY HAAS || TIM HENMAN || RICHARD GASQUET || NICOLAS ALMAGRO || MARCOS BAGHDATIS || GUILLERMO CORA || JUAN CARLOS FERRERO || CARLOS MOYA || FRANK DANCEVIC || SCOVILLE JENKINS
WuMiE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:00 PM   #88
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

why does the comment about "being in a romantic mood" crack me up so much

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:08 PM   #89
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm... so Andy has lots of things besides tennis in Miami... Be sure to have some practicing time, Andy...
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 09:09 PM   #90
country flag Deboogle!.

I dunno, maybe it's good he'll be a little distracted? I dunno about him anymore