The "ok, get some cheetos, drill some forehands, and don't upset Jen" Miami Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2006, 07:34 AM   #31
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
he lost weight but gained too much muscle.

im starting to believe heya is actually Andy Roddick
no offense
Of course he will gain muscle, that fat needs to be turned into something. Andy can't take balls early so he must stay further back and it is tough for a guy his size to be a great mover. I would say Marat moves better than him but Marat is a rare exception.

Andy just doesn't know what to do out there and his serve is getting read more.

Celica posted in GM that rumors say he takes painkillers before and after matches and his back and shoulder are messed up. If that is true then this slide makes more sense.
Dirk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2006, 07:42 AM   #32
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "if you fuck up again and upset Jen you will have to face my wrath" Miami Thread

Dirk, I would recomend you to get out of here while having that signature.

And what the hell are you doing reading the blog of a person you dislike who writes about a player you dislike?

Geez.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:49 AM   #33
country flag Dirk

Dirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond reputeDirk has a reputation beyond repute

That better Carito? My curiosity got the better of me. Ask Tangy why she follows me around and bad reps me all the time. That is the only reason I put that Roddick part in that Siggy.
Old 03-17-2006, 07:52 AM   #34
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is better.

And this is not 3rd grade, "She started it." doesn't justify your actions.

I'm not gonna get into a discussion or anything because I don't want to give Deb any trouble so I'm just going to sleep. I just thought I'd let you know.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:54 AM   #35
country flag Dirk

I understand. I wish if you put someone on block they couldn't bad rep you. They need to fix that. I just want to know where Celica is getting her rumors from.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:01 AM   #36
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

if he were pill popping pain killers would'nt his test come up dirty?

honestly?

cause i know he's tested just as much as everyone else.

funny thing is if you see his press conferences, his right shoulder blade and shoulder pitches and spasms for awhile after his match - uncontrollably, you can see it from the front which looks strange when you notice it...but he does'nt react to it at all really.

it was very noticable at wimbledon & in every press conference ive seen since
-but i dont think that hint's at a problem...andy is no good at hiding how he's feeling- pain or emotionally.

plus he has the master: Doug
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 08:02 AM   #37
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

They do say never believe everything you read on the Internet.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:05 AM   #38
country flag Dirk

Quote:
if he were pill popping pain killers would'nt his test come up dirty?

honestly?

cause i know he's tested just as much as everyone else.

funny thing is if you see his press conferences, his right shoulder blade and shoulder pitches and spasms for awhile after his match - uncontrollably, you can see it from the front which looks strange when you notice it...but he does'nt react to it at all really.

it was very noticable at wimbledon & in every press conference ive seen since
-but i dont think that hint's at a problem...andy is no good at hiding how he's feeling- pain or emotionally.

plus he has the master: Doug
goran took painkiller during wimbledon 01 and nothing was wrong with it. I think painkillers are ok still. That is freaky if he is twitching like that.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:10 AM   #39
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk
goran took painkiller during wimbledon 01 and nothing was wrong with it. I think painkillers are ok still. That is freaky if he is twitching like that.
well one tournament is one thing but if he is so destroyed he takes them all the time

how can that be over looked? they ban people for weed.

i bet deb would know if its still acceptable or not, but she is sane & probably in bed like i should be.

Last edited by partygirl : 03-17-2006 at 08:12 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:12 AM   #40
country flag Dirk

I am too lazy to read their doping policies but I can see why they would allow painkillers. I have read other players comment on using them during events too.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:13 AM   #41
country flag Dirk

Quote:
well one tournament is one thing but if he is so destroyed he takes them all the time

how can that be over looked? they ban people for weed.

i bet deb would know if its still acceptable or not, but she is sane & probably in bed like i should be.
Goran was still using throughout the rest of that year.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:14 AM   #42
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Who cares right now? It's a rumor anyway.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:17 AM   #43
country flag partygirl

it makes interesting speculation, but i just can't...

i don't believe the hype

however this has merit-
Quote:
im starting to believe heya is actually Andy Roddick

Last edited by partygirl : 03-17-2006 at 08:22 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:20 AM   #44
country flag Dirk

Quote:
it makes interesting speculation, but i just can't...

i don't believe the hype
I can't either because it would bound to get leaked to the press. It would explain why he is hitting with more topspin if it hurts his arm more to whip it flat.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:33 PM   #45
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle
They do say never believe everything you read on the Internet.
Especially if it comes from Celia.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote