Armchair Analysis: The Birth of a Bandwagon..... - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-16-2006, 01:20 AM   #16
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Armchair Analysis, or when will David get another tournament win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaudiaM
It's always the serve, always. After loosing it, David is gone.
I don't know if we can put down a poor service game to nerves or lack of options, but it has to be something.
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2006, 01:23 AM   #17
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingQueen
I don't know if we can put down a poor service game to nerves or lack of options, but it has to be something.
I don't know, but are we really suposed to believe that his bad bad service is all because of nerves? I mean, how long as he been around.....? That excuse, I don't think it works for me anymore.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 01:25 AM   #18
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know, but are we really suposed to believe that his bad bad service is all because of nerves? I mean, how long as he been around.....? That excuse, I don't think it works for me anymore.
And it shouldn't. As long as David has been in the game, his serve should never really be an issue. He's a top ten player now, not a qualie; as such, the serve game should have gotten the attention commensurate with his improving results. That's usually what most players concentrate on.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:33 AM   #19
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And it shouldn't. As long as David has been in the game, his serve should never really be an issue. He's a top ten player now, not a qualie; as such, the serve game should have gotten the attention commensurate with his improving results. That's usually what most players concentrate on.
But he is stuborn, and he knows it all. And that's why he haven't improved is serve yet, and that's also why Eduardo gave up on him.........and it's so frustating, that if it were me there, I would give up on him too. But because I'm here, I still dream that he will do it, one day.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:37 AM   #20
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
But he is stuborn, and he knows it all. And that's why he haven't improved is serve yet, and that's also why Eduardo gave up on him.........and it's so frustating, that if it were me there, I would give up on him too. But because I'm here, I still dream that he will do it, one day.
He can continue to wallow in self-made foolishness if he wants...he'll find that no one will be there to support him in it.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:38 AM   #21
country flag disturb3d

disturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond repute

I believe Dave has to better Andy by a single round if he is to stay in the top 3.
It's 50/50 in my books.
disturb3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 01:43 AM   #22
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturb3d
I believe Dave has to better Andy by a single round if he is to stay in the top 3.
It's 50/50 in my books.
Yeah...and if Ivan wins IW, then the top 3 is no more.
As for Miami, it depends on the draw and who they end up meeting along the way.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:44 AM   #23
country flag justClaudia

Quote:
He can continue to wallow in self-made foolishness if he wants...he'll find that no one will be there to support him in it.
I was thinking, do I slap him in the face? Do I kick his ass? Or do I do both, when he comes here?

If of course, cause I'm still not very sure if he is really coming. I heard some things other day, that made me wonder.....let's see.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:46 AM   #24
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
I was thinking, do I slap him in the face? Do I kick his ass? Or do I do both, when he comes here?

If of course, cause I'm still not very sure if he is really coming. I heard some things other day, that made me wonder.....let's see.
You can do all of the above-that is, if he does show up.
And...what did you hear that made you doubt he would make an appearance in Estoril?
Old 03-16-2006, 01:55 AM   #25
country flag justClaudia

My Father on the phone, to someone from the organisation. I haven't spoke to my Dad yet, so I can be very very wrong (fingers crossed). Hopefully Sunday he will clear my suspicions.

Okay but he said, Clau will be disapointed...so that's why I'm wondering.
Old 03-16-2006, 01:57 AM   #26
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Could be something else...maybe another one of your favorites is not going to play there.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:01 AM   #27
country flag justClaudia

Hopefully. I tried to call some other person, but he was busy and couldn't talk. I know for a fact, that he gave his word personally. So, again I want to believe in him.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:03 AM   #28
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Hopefully. I tried to call some other person, but he was busy and couldn't talk. I know for a fact, that he gave his word personally. So, again I want to believe in him.
I guess we wait then, Clau.
Old 03-16-2006, 02:07 AM   #29
country flag justClaudia

Sunday, lunchtime. That's all I'm waiting, because this has been killing me.
Old 03-17-2006, 03:36 PM   #30
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

Quote:
Sunday, lunchtime. That's all I'm waiting, because this has been killing me.
Why not try and call again today? Or did you?