week 13: United Arab Emirates F1 - 15'000$ - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Rohan Bopanna 3 30.00%
Philipp Petzschner 3 30.00%
Mihail Zverev 1 10.00%
Prakash Amritraj 0 0%
Alexander Peya 1 10.00%
Jean-Claude Scherrer 0 0%
Karan Rastogi 0 0%
Mohammed Al Ghareeb 1 10.00%
Victor Bruthans 0 0%
Adrian Mannarino 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-31-2006, 10:01 AM   #46
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: week 13: United Arab Emirates F1 - 15'000$

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Why is Daviscup not in Hala Ludowa btw? I saw it's in Poznan.
I'm not going to DC anyway, I have International Law exercise test on Monday nxt week.

It says it's indoors? I'm not much interested into DC as Poland can even lose to Latvia
Hala Ludowa might be occupied by some exhibitions or basketball or there might be a techno concert. Yeah I think one Dutch DJ is coming.

www.tenislove.pl
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2006, 05:24 AM   #47
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Petzschner meets Masik in final
By Amith Passela

1 April 2006

ABU DHABI — Philipp Petzschner of Germany bundled out eighth seed Mohammed Al Ghareeb of Kuwait to continue his giant killing run in the Abu Dhabi leg of the men’s ITF Future’s tournament to earn a final showdown against seventh seed Czech Jan Masik here at the Abu Dhabi International Tennis Complex.

Petzschner overcame Ghareeb 6-6 (7-3), 6-7 (7-3) 6-3 in last night’s first semifinal and Masik rallied from a set down to beat fifth seed and his doubles partner Victor Bruthans of Slovakia 4-6 7-6 (7-5) 6-1 in an ill-tempered second semis.

The men’s final will be worked off at the centre court tonight at 7pm after the women’s final between bottom seed Andreja Klepac of Slovenia and fourth seed Katerina Avdiyenko of Ukraine at 5pm.

Petzschner pushed Ghareeb to his limits in the first two sets before riding on his superior fitness to win the decisive third set and the match quite convincingly at the end.

Petzschner’s hit-list enroute to the final included bottom seeded Indian Rohan Bopanna in the first round and sixth seed Viktor Troicki of Serbia and Montenegro in the quarter finals, both in three setters.

Masik, who sent the top seeded Prakash Amirtraj of India packing out in the previous night, played some stunning cross court shots but his game was riddled by unforced errors.

Both players lost their cool on the line calls but at the end it was the fifth seeded Slovak, who cracked under pressure as to go down meekly in the decisive set.

Petzschner was on course of a double in the week-long competition. He partnered Marco Chiudinelli of Switzerland to beat Gordan Peranec of Croatia and Czech Lukas Rosol 6-3 6-3 in the doubles semifinals. The bottom seeded pair will encounter third seeded duo Troicki and Mihal Zverev of Germany, who overcame Masik and Bruthans 4-6 6-4 6-1 in the other semifinal.

In the women’s semifinals, Avdiyenko stunned top seed Petra Cetkovska of the Czech Republic 3-6 7-6 (7-5) 6-3 and Klepac ended German Paula Bsoul’s giant killing run with a facile 6-3 6-0 triumph.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 05:49 AM   #48
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

Petzschner's only Future title was in 12/2002 (CZE F10)!!! And even in that tournament he got bagelled by Timo Nieminen. :retard:
Old 04-01-2006, 06:12 AM   #49
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMG
Petzschner meets Masik in final
By Amith Passela

1 April 2006

Petzschner overcame Ghareeb 6-6 (7-3), 6-7 (7-3) 6-3 in last night’s first semifinal and Masik rallied from a set down to beat fifth seed and his doubles partner Victor Bruthans of Slovakia 4-6 7-6 (7-5) 6-1 in an ill-tempered second semis.
what's there? april's fool?

www.tenislove.pl
Old 04-01-2006, 06:34 AM   #50
country flag JMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
what's there? april's fool?
I didn't want to change it. That's what they write on www.khaleejtimes.com .

April's fool will come later today when I give you a wrong Ryderstedt score.
Old 04-01-2006, 06:45 AM   #51
country flag Nathaliia

Yeah I can actually imagine it was not you so creative to invent the final score ofthe set like 6-6 but the neverending journalistic hawk-eye's corectness.

Ryderstedt more likely to lose.... winning 4 matches was incredible enough and this day doesn't seem to be nice for me already.

www.tenislove.pl
Old 04-01-2006, 06:22 PM   #52
country flag JMG

Can these damn idiots post the scores now?!
Old 04-02-2006, 04:45 AM   #53
country flag Tobi

Tobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles Final

Chiudinelli/Petzschner d. Troicki/Zverev 75 62

Still nothing about singles one
Tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 07:52 AM   #54
country flag JMG

What a big article there is about the women's final, with many quotes. I hope there will be the same about Petzschner.

The factsheet says the main draw lasts until Sunday, so maybe they even didn't play it yesterday?
Old 04-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #55
country flag Nathaliia

OMG... this atavar

actually it isn't usually a big surprise when ATP final turns out to be played on Sunday.

www.tenislove.pl
Old 04-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #56
country flag Nymeria
Chiudi-fan

Nymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond reputeNymeria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Doubles Final

Chiudinelli/Petzschner d. Troicki/Zverev 75 62

Still nothing about singles one
Marco

Hopp Suisse!
Nymeria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:41 AM   #57
country flag Tobi

Tobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond reputeTobi has a reputation beyond repute

Philipp won the title

but dont know the score

Philipp won 76(4) 62

Last edited by Tobi : 04-03-2006 at 07:43 AM.
Tobi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 07:43 AM   #58
country flag JMG

Final

Philipp Petzschner d. Jan Masik 7-6(4) 6-2
Old 04-03-2006, 07:44 AM   #59
country flag JMG

Why do you always beat me with posting the scores?
Old 04-03-2006, 07:46 AM   #60
country flag JMG