The Andy Roddick funny photos thread - Page 294 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #4396
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Bizarre, Obscene, and Funny Photos of Andy!

oh dear hmmmmm *scratches head*
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #4397
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Doing a search for "Andy Roddick" on Google yielded this news alert for me today:

3 in 10 men are victims of domestic violence, study finds.
Canada.com, Canada - 1 hour ago
NEW YORK - Nearly three out of 10 men have been battered or otherwise abused by their partners, a new study of men as victims of domestic violence shows. ...

"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:41 PM   #4398
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Roddick finds way to avoid first-round upset

GUYANCOURT, FRANCE — It appears that tennis star Andy Roddick has finally found a way to avoid underachieving in Grand Slam events.

Roddick, who has consistently lost to inferior opponents in the early rounds of tennis’ major tournaments, has withdrawn from this month’s French Open with an injury to his right shoulder. The withdrawal leaves Roddick free of the constant nagging questions he usually receives about what went wrong this time around.

While Roddick has won a Grand Slam tournament – the 2003 U.S. Open – his career has been marked by upset losses in many majors. This has been especially true of the French Open, where he has lost in the first round four times and has never been past the third round.

Roddick defended the move during a meeting with reporters yesterday. "The French Open totally sucks. I hate clay. It's nasty, it gets stuck to everything… Not very glamorous, and I'm a glamor kind of guy. Why go out and embarrass myself on a pile of dirt?"

Former tennis great Jimmy Connors, who coached Roddick until earlier this year, called the withdrawal "bush league," adding, "I know he’s really withdrawing so he can spend more time with his supermodel fiancé. Why anyone would want to do that rather than play in the French Open is beyond me – his priorities are all out of whack."

Connors was, of course, referring to Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Brooklyn Decker, to whom Roddick got engaged in late March.

"Of course, Jimmy never had that problem," Roddick countered. "Have you seen his mug?"

Even after bailing on the French Open, though, the top-ranked American fully expects to be back in time for Wimbledon. "Wimbledon's pretty cool, with the grass and white clothes and all. I'll definitely be there for that. Just because I’m about to marry a model, and I never win the big tournaments, and I have the habit of losing to guys who suck – all that doesn't mean I’m not fully focused on tennis."
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #4399
country flag Oj-Ala

Oj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond repute

Is this last article serious ???

Is it me or it was a "little"... erm, how to say... "hard tone" ?? if you know what I mean... Was Andy being sarcastic or does he really think that about Roland Garros and that about Jimmy and Jimmy saying that....

Sorry if I'm being silly.
DEL POTROGASQUETKIEFERCLEMENTANDREEV...

"Im a great kisser" -Andy Roddick

Roger: YOU ARE GOLD !

Oj-Ala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:54 PM   #4400
country flag Oj-Ala

Oj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
Doing a search for "Andy Roddick" on Google yielded this news alert for me today:

3 in 10 men are victims of domestic violence, study finds.
Canada.com, Canada - 1 hour ago
NEW YORK - Nearly three out of 10 men have been battered or otherwise abused by their partners, a new study of men as victims of domestic violence shows. ...

And this !? What the hell is this ??? I simply dont get it.....

Old 05-21-2008, 07:55 PM   #4401
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj-Ala View Post
Is this last article serious ???

Is it me or it was a "little"... erm, how to say... "hard tone" ?? if you know what I mean... Was Andy being sarcastic or does he really think that about Roland Garros and that about Jimmy and Jimmy saying that....

Sorry if I'm being silly.
it was a joke/humor thing

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #4402
country flag Oj-Ala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
it was a joke/humor thing
Oooooohhhhhhhhhh ! Good Lord.... My heart almost stopped.... I still can feel the butterflies in my stomach after reading that.

Stupid me.

Thank you.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #4403
country flag Oj-Ala

Crap.

P.S Seems that nowadays I cant distinguish real things from fake ones....

Old 05-21-2008, 08:07 PM   #4404
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

don't be so hard on yourself but do consider which thread this is - I don't think tangy would've posted a serious news piece in the bizarre funny thread

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:12 PM   #4405
country flag Oj-Ala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
don't be so hard on yourself but do consider which thread this is - I don't think tangy would've posted a serious news piece in the bizarre funny thread
Hehe yeah. I actually came here because I thought I was going to see new pics now that I think about it... lol and suddenly, found that and I forgot in which thread I was.... oops...

Old 05-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #4406
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

Heehee sometimes the sarcasm jumps out at you and sometimes it can be subtle but seeing how Andy never misses a GS unless he is injured I took it with a pinch of salt and the humour that it was intended!
Old 05-21-2008, 08:36 PM   #4407
Last dance, Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oj-Ala View Post
And this !? What the hell is this ??? I simply dont get it.....
It was funny to me when I did a search for Andy's name in Google and the first hit I got back was a story about domestic violence against men. My reaction was: "So Brooklyn's beating up Andy now?" Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor.

Mugs Tennis Forums
Old 05-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #4408
country flag Oj-Ala

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
It was funny to me when I did a search for Andy's name in Google and the first hit I got back was a story about domestic violence against men. My reaction was: "So Brooklyn's beating up Andy now?" Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor.
Oh ! is ok Your sense of humor isnt weird, Internet searches ARE weird nowadays.... spcially after reading what you found....

Old 05-23-2008, 01:57 PM   #4409
country flag kaylee

Heehee Tangerine hmmm well if we see bruises at Wimbledon we will know where they came from (just kidding people).
Old 06-11-2008, 04:03 PM   #4410
Last dance, Andy

Attached Images
File Type: jpg roddick.jpg (269.3 KB, 5 views)

Mugs Tennis Forums