Guille videos - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-05-2006, 06:11 AM   #76
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille videos

Thank you so much for doing this, Caralimon! It's really, really appreciated.
About one hour?! I didn't know it was so long, sorry.

Edit: But I have the same problem as you, napki, there is no seed so far.

Re-edit: it works now.

Who is that Bitcomet 0.60 user who downloads 2 times quicker than everybody else? Is that you, napki? Can you tell us the secret then?

Last edited by Truc : 08-05-2006 at 09:08 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2006, 09:01 PM   #77
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Who is that Bitcomet 0.60 user who downloads 2 times quicker than everybody else? Is that you, napki? Can you tell us the secret then?
I wish! I'm on 56.8 like 2 other users that i see. the one you're talking about is has 93% already!

Caralimon
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #78
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

How come my post came out before yours, truc? something's not right here
Old 08-05-2006, 09:09 PM   #79
country flag napki

BTW, how do you know that user has Bitcomet 0.60?
maybe i should get newer version of the software because i can't see it...
Old 08-05-2006, 09:11 PM   #80
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea for our posts , but I edited my first post and deleted the 2nd one, so that it looks normal again.

I have Azureus and you can see the names of the clients people use.

OK, so who is that Bitcomet 0.60 user? 94,8% now, it's unbelievable, his download speed makes me feel dizzy.

Last edited by Truc : 08-06-2006 at 08:01 AM.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:18 PM   #81
country flag napki

Quote:
I have no idea for our posts , but I edited my first post and deleted the 2nd one, so that it looks normal again.

I have Azureus and you can see the names of the clients people use.

OK, so who uses Bitcomet 0.60? 94,8% now, it's unbelievable, his download speed makes me feel dizzy.
And i was just going to tell you to stop messing around with your posts

And yes, i'll need new soft i guess. I have BitTornado, it doesn't show almost anything but it's very easy to use.
Old 08-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #82
country flag Caralimon

Caralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who is that Bitcomet 0.60 user who downloads 2 times quicker than everybody else?
That's someone from Argentina. I was using almost my full bandwidth with that user.
Caralimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 11:06 PM   #83
country flag Truc

Oh shit, and he didn't keep seeding.
I don't think it's an active poster then, there are not many Argentinians posting in the Coria forum - only psicho, marti and Julio from time to time.

I'm so embarrassed, Caralimon, you really could have said "no" when you saw it was so long, it wasn't an idle phrase from me.
If you want to stop seeding, we can download it later, there really is no hurry, of course!
I hope I'll have an occasion to reciprocate, but I live in Germany, so it's probably not very interesting for you. And I barely have matches to share.

Last edited by Truc : 08-05-2006 at 11:10 PM.
Old 08-05-2006, 11:57 PM   #84
country flag napki

one of us will finish downloading it by tomorrow morning and then we'll continue sharing this between us so that Caralimon won't have to seed it anymore.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:42 AM   #85
country flag Caralimon

Caralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond repute

It's ok for me to keep seeding a couple of days, the file is quite small and probably all of us will have it finished in a couple of hours so don't worry.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:23 AM   #86
country flag Truc

Caralimon

Now I have a stupid question (it's the first time I use Azureus, I had an old Bitcomet version before): do you have to do anything in Azureus after having downloaded the file in order to keep seeding? I clicked "Force Start", I use the settings from the Azureus Wiki for the seeding, but nothing happens. A few people were still at 50-60% last time I checked, they can't be finished yet.
I should have sticked to Bitcomet, Azureus is too complicated for me.

Last edited by Truc : 08-06-2006 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:53 AM   #87
country flag Caralimon

Quote:
Caralimon

Now I have a stupid question (it's the first time I use Azureus, I had an old Bitcomet version before): do you have to do anything in Azureus after having downloaded the file in order to keep seeding? I clicked "Force Start", I use the settings from the Azureus Wiki for the seeding, but nothing happens. A few people were still at 50-60% last time I checked, they can't be finished yet.
I should have sticked to Bitcomet, Azureus is too complicated for me.
I'm not using Azureus, but I guess you only have to keep the process running.
Anyway there were 6 seeders after the massive finish of files, so maybe there weren't any seeders to share to.

hope you enjoyed the file

pd. hehe, I just thought that the file is in Spanish. Do you all understand it or what?
Old 08-06-2006, 11:35 AM   #88
country flag Truc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralimon
pd. hehe, I just thought that the file is in Spanish. Do you all understand it or what?
*cough cough* No, why?
To find and download the file was the easiest part, it will be a long work now to understand what he says!
Did you watch it at least, is it good (= is it worth it)?

(The seeding is working now, btw, this Azureus program is so confusing with the 248 configuration options.)
Old 08-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #89
country flag Truc

Please don't forget to keep seeding if you've downloaded the file! At least 3 people are still downloading and my client shows 2 seeders only.
I've been seeding all day, but I need my full bandwith now, I'll seed tomorrow again.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:15 PM   #90
country flag napki

Quote:
Please don't forget to keep seeding if you've downloaded the file! At least 3 people are still downloading and my client shows 2 seeders only.
I've been seeding all day, but I need my full bandwith now, I'll seed tomorrow again.
i'm seeding it, though yesterday evening it was only 4 kb/s at most for whoever was leeching it.