Guille videos - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-29-2006, 09:23 AM   #61
country flag coriafans

coriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille videos

pinnie i can't help you either
But i think there is the translation in some of the threads...
I can't remember but mostly he was saying that he lost not because of the injuries..
Because of himself something like that

He accepted the loss and he will continue to work harder

i guess that's all he said...When is thailand open?
coriafans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #62
country flag fabolous

fabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond reputefabolous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napki
That's not exactly Guille's video cos he's only on 2 out of 10 episodes, but just in case any of you missed it. It's a mix of the funniest points in 2004 and Guille's on #8 (against Moya) and #6 (never heard of the other guy): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68IAe4yNCG8

thanks to Foosimoo for posting it in GM.
the point against kohlman (#6) is simply . both players try to be very smart and kohlman thinks "i show you who is the REAL mago", just happy that guille wins the point at the end .
fabolous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 11:55 AM   #63
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

That video is simply awesome. The point against Kohlman is great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:13 PM   #64
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, napki!
I have another short video with a few nice points from the match against Moya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XX6m7XeQ1jI
but the quality is very poor, this link is better (you'll just have to watch the highlights of Chela-Henman first!):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVAs7D27Kkc

(I don't need to see the ball anyway, it's just for the way Guille is celebrating at the end of the match. )
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 03:58 PM   #65
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous
the point against kohlman (#6) is simply . both players try to be very smart and kohlman thinks "i show you who is the REAL mago", just happy that guille wins the point at the end .
Yes, that point is what made me post the link here

Thanks for the video of other Coria-Moya points! he's been playing great then, pleasure to watch.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:12 AM   #66
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Danielafrenchfan posted a new video on Youtube, but it's in French and 99% of the video is about other people than Guille, so just ignore it if you don't speak French and you're interested only in Guille.

It's a "best of interviews" made during RG 2003 for the French TV and they show Guille twice:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrxdkW22Zfk (he tells the story when he asked for Agassi's shirt after the match and they show Reyes coming to the locker room to ask him if he doesn't prefer the racket -> not very interesting, but at least it's right at the beginning of the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=209-H89Ho6Y (in that one, he talks about his doping suspension - but it's in the middle of the video. I recommend it for the many Lleyton fans though, he & Kim are adorable. )

+ many other players, the Frenchies, JCF, Moya (he is asked about the fact that he is on some "Most sexy people" list and answers people wouldn't care about him if he wasn't in the top 10), Gonzo (the journalists are delighted because he's so much friendlier than Rios), Verkerk (the journalist is shocked he says he's ugly because she finds him so attractive) etc. This kind of stuff - you won't miss much if you don't get it.

Last edited by Truc : 08-01-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 PM   #67
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=209-H89Ho6Y (in that one, he talks about his doping suspension - but it's in the middle of the video, so it's not really worth watching everything if you don't speak French. I recommend it for the many Lleyton fans though, he & Kim are adorable. )
Lleyton: "Fiancee? I didn't know we were engaged, that's new to me"

and Guille looks
Old 08-01-2006, 03:33 PM   #68
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabolous
that was one of my favorite points EVER!!!!! my goooddd!!! wow.

i love how easy it would have been to end the point going down the line, but guille could not let go the challenge to win it with skill instead. that point exemplifies why i love him.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 08-01-2006 at 03:39 PM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:48 PM   #69
country flag Truc

Really? It's funny because it's the exact opposite for me, once again!
I like Guille because he can be very smart on court and he isn't in that point imo, he was lucky he was playing against Michael Kohlman. It's more show. Not my thing.
But I totally LOVE all the points against Moya, I find them really exciting.

Last edited by Truc : 08-01-2006 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:34 AM   #70
country flag Truc

I just looked up on Foro Coria, they have a few videos of the "Tenis 2006" portrait, but it's recorded by a poster who films his TV with his own camera, so I'll try to find somewhere a normal recording.
Here is the post with the links though if you want to get an idea of the report (or to see his goatee!):
http://www. forocoria .com/foro/viewtopic.php?t=2395 (take out the spaces, as usual)

Edit: I asked Caralimon and he (or she?) will try to record it tomorrow and to upload it for us!

Last edited by Truc : 08-03-2006 at 12:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 07:48 PM   #71
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

TRUC'S NEW AVATAR!!!

Old 08-04-2006, 10:13 PM   #72
country flag Caralimon

Caralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond reputeCaralimon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
Edit: I asked Caralimon and he (or she?) will try to record it tomorrow and to upload it for us!
He.

Tenis 2006, especial Guillermo Coria. (torrent)

size: 475,82 mbs
length: about an hour
xvid, 460x380

sound mp3 ok

http://www.sladinki007.net/index.php...=post&id=30012

Caralimon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:46 PM   #73
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralimon
He.

xvid, 460x380

sound mp3 ok

i clicked on it but it just made a download quickly on my computer....the computer doesnt recognize it to choose a program to watch it on. what do i have to do??

Old 08-05-2006, 01:39 AM   #74
country flag napki

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
i clicked on it but it just made a download quickly on my computer....the computer doesnt recognize it to choose a program to watch it on. what do i have to do??
You'll need torrent application to run the file that you just downloaded, then it'll download the file that you want. look here: http://www.methodshop.com/tech/artic...nt/index.shtml
Old 08-05-2006, 01:45 AM   #75
country flag napki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralimon
He.

xvid, 460x380

sound mp3 ok

Thank you so much!

but there's no seed