Guille videos - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-27-2006, 08:49 PM   #46
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Guille videos

Thanks Truc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2006, 05:17 AM   #47
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, the handshake wasn't very warm :
I love that pic.

Guille:I`m not even gonna look at you b***h!
Hewitt:If I concentrate long enough I could make his head explode.

Last edited by joyk : 06-28-2006 at 05:25 AM.
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #48
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Here are the links for the 4th set of Hewitt-Coria (it's a mess, I'm sorry, almost a different hoster for each file, I had problems to upload the files).
It's divided in 4 *.rar-files of about 100 MB each:
1: http://s8.simpleupload.de/f2d2c591d/...part1.rar.html
2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4I0DBI2A
3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3VV3NHZW
4: http://filecenter.org/get2.php?id=63...ria4.part4.rar
Download the 4 files and merge them with WinRar or a similar tool (= just unpack the file 1 - part1.rar -, the other files will be automatically unpacked in sequence).

Last edited by Truc : 07-04-2006 at 03:09 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:44 PM   #49
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Will these work on a mac?
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 10:06 AM   #50
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

It should work, yes, there are tools to unpack rar-files for Mac too. Sorry I can't help more, I have no Mac.
If it doesn't work, I'll try to upload the whole 450 MB file without splitting it.
Old 07-24-2006, 12:39 AM   #51
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

truc, do you have the 2003 stuttgart final of guille destroying robredo 6-2 6-2 6-1 in the final? i decided to put it on, and it is in german....to start, they say to the boys, "are you ready?" and guille gives a thumbs up and then the guy says to them, "nos vamos" and they start walking toward the court...

well, the announcer is speaking in german, so i dont know what he was saying, but he goes on and on with a rock guitar background playing....guille looks SOOOO young (not at all like it was only 3 years ago!! ) and he is trying...TRYING to pretend to ignore the camera...but he keeps getting this little smile on his face which he tries to wipe off, and keeps looking around but trying not to look at the camera....

and then they walk down another hallway...the guy is still saying something...and another hallway, they are turning corners, coria is eyeing things on the wall, still trying to pretend to ignore the camera...every once in a while he gets a look in his eye, like "you know i am about to destroy this poor boy in the final " but then realizes we can see the ego in his thoughts and tries to become humble again....

and the guy is still talking as they walk down another hallway...and another...the guitar is still playing....at one point, guillermo finally looks directly down at the camera, losing patience like 'OK, exactly how long is this little walk going to take?' it literally takes four or five minutes of just walking through connected white corridors before they finally reach the court. it was SURREAL--like coming thru a birth canal...and literally, it really was.

it is so classic...if i knew how to make video files for YOUtube, i would do it...but i am hoping you have this, fran. do you????

OOOHH!! and i almost forgot, they interview alberto mancini at the start and he speaks to the announcer in ENGLISH!! i knew i liked that guy....if guille had stuck with him, he'd probably know english himself by now.

K I N G C O R I A . C O M
I am a PROUD 'Coron'! VIVA EL MAGO!

Last edited by daze11 : 07-24-2006 at 12:44 AM.
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 06:35 AM   #52
country flag Truc

You can't upload complete matches with Youtube, it's just for short video clips of about 10 minutes.

I don't have the match you are talking about, I only have 6 matches of Guille! The match against Agassi in Paris in 2003, Roddick in Houston 2003, the FO final, the Rom final, the Hewitt match in DC and the Ginepri match.
But I haven't even watched them all, I barely watch old matches, actually.

Last edited by Truc : 07-24-2006 at 06:38 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 11:58 AM   #53
country flag coriafans

coriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond reputecoriafans has a reputation beyond repute

Just by looking at the old video clip of Hewitt-Guille match
I felt so frustrated...i really dislike Hewitt...
OMG I wanna just slap him, before this match the one that they had a big fight..
I saw Hewitt doing these kind of action before, he is so not friendly with other people no wonder Clisjter dumped him(haha)

Anyway, thanks for the clip cos i was unable to catch that match!!!
and sorry to Hewitt's fans.I really don't like his attitudes
coriafans is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:58 PM   #54
country flag daze11

daze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond reputedaze11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coriafans
Just by looking at the old video clip of Hewitt-Guille match
I felt so frustrated...i really dislike Hewitt...
OMG I wanna just slap him, before this match the one that they had a big fight..
I saw Hewitt doing these kind of action before, he is so not friendly with other people no wonder Clisjter dumped him(haha)

Anyway, thanks for the clip cos i was unable to catch that match!!!
and sorry to Hewitt's fans.I really don't like his attitudes
i think even hewitt fans know he belongs in GQ's "Dickhead Dozen" he's literally just like their #1 ranked dickhead, Billy Zabka as Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid.
http://men.style.com/gq/features/lan...d=content_4605

Last edited by daze11 : 07-24-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:01 PM   #55
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc
You can't upload complete matches with Youtube, it's just for short video clips of about 10 minutes.

I don't have the match you are talking about, I only have 6 matches of Guille! The match against Agassi in Paris in 2003, Roddick in Houston 2003, the FO final, the Rom final, the Hewitt match in DC and the Ginepri match.
But I haven't even watched them all, I barely watch old matches, actually.
but how could i get that clip from the dvd onto youtube...i wouldnt want to put up the match, just the walking thru endless corridors...

Old 07-25-2006, 10:48 AM   #56
country flag Truc

I'm not the right person to ask, sorry. It would be way too much work to rip the whole DVD, convert the file, edit it, convert it back...
There must be tools to do that, but I don't know them, sorry.

(I didn't see Hewitt in the GQ's ranking, btw??)

Last edited by Truc : 07-25-2006 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:39 PM   #57
country flag daze11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc

(I didn't see Hewitt in the GQ's ranking, btw??)
i was saying he was a dead-ringer for the guy who was ranked #1, the character in karate kid. ie, he has the same general 'i'm an in-your-face rich-privileged-bully' personality... was just playin', yo.

Old 07-26-2006, 03:08 AM   #58
country flag pinnie

pinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond repute

I visited ATP site this morning. Guille's interviewed after winning the match.

** The interview is in Spanish. I really don't know what he 's speaking. I would appreciate if anyone knows spanish and share with us about his talks.

ATP Video : Guillermo Coria Talks After Umag Defeat
Check out this site:

http://www.atptennis.com/1/en/newsan...g_tuesday2.asp
pinnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 07:56 AM   #59
country flag pinnie

pinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond reputepinnie has a reputation beyond repute

OH! the video of Guille' s interview was taken after he lost the match to Vik...I was wrong.!!!

Anyway, he looks nice and young with his short hair.
pinnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 06:31 AM   #60
country flag napki

napki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond reputenapki has a reputation beyond repute

That's not exactly Guille's video cos he's only on 2 out of 10 episodes, but just in case any of you missed it. It's a mix of the funniest points in 2004 and Guille's on #8 (against Moya) and #6 (never heard of the other guy): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68IAe4yNCG8

thanks to Foosimoo for posting it in GM.
napki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote