S14 Round 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2006, 04:06 AM   #1
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute
Default S14 Round 5

One tonight so far :

Chiefs +10.5 over The Crusaders-------------------2 units

gl

dave
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2006, 04:41 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: S14 Round 5

Looks good dave, I got them at +9.5 and am also taking them to win on the ML pays $3.80

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 05:20 AM   #3
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

That ML temps me too BG.....

Goodluck tonight BG!!
Old 03-10-2006, 05:44 AM   #4
country flag b_boy

b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute

call me chicken but i took +12.5 chief at centrebet
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 06:07 AM   #5
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Crusaders -9.5 over Chiefs.

BOL

Last edited by its.like.that : 03-10-2006 at 06:21 AM.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 11:28 AM   #6
country flag dave nz
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz
One tonight so far :

Chiefs +10.5 over The Crusaders-------------------2 units

gl

dave

That was the best game of the season so far IMO.

Chiefs could have easily won too.

Cash it

Back tomorrow.
Old 03-11-2006, 02:48 AM   #7
bad gambler

Just the one for the time being, still working through the marquee matchup later tonight between the Western Farce and QLD Reds...

Just going small on this one only because the Sharks are at the back end of their road trip

Sharks to cover +14.5 v Brumbies - $1.90

gl

Last edited by bad gambler : 03-11-2006 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-11-2006, 04:03 AM   #8
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

Reds v Western Farce reminds me of the time I was really looking forward to watching the 49ers v Texans match in the NFL earlier this year. Oh wait no I wasn't looking forward to that.

Anyway I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they were giving way too much points to the Brumbies to cover.
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:14 AM   #9
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Just the one for the time being, still working through the marquee matchup later tonight between the Western Farce and QLD Reds...

Just going small on this one only because the Sharks are at the back end of their road trip

Sharks to cover +14.5 v Brumbies - $1.90

gl

win

no play for me on the mug game tonight
Old 03-11-2006, 10:27 AM   #10
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

I've got the Farce just for the value. Both are completely crap, neither team should be favoured.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:39 AM   #11
country flag SadrieL

Oh my, after Farce gave up the first penalty I thought my money was gone. The Reds are looking HOPELESS.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:43 AM   #12
bad gambler

If the Reds can't beat the Farce tonight at home, what chance do they have to register a win at all in this competition
Old 03-11-2006, 10:46 AM   #13
bad gambler

Farce 18-3

The way the Reds are playing, it is hard to see them scoring another 15 points to pull back this lead
Old 03-11-2006, 10:56 AM   #14
bad gambler

Great defense there by the Farce, the players just watched Roe run 15 odd metres to score
Old 03-11-2006, 11:55 AM   #15
country flag SadrieL

Both these teams suck, at least I backed the ML instead of the +10.5 or I'd be really pissed off right now with that last minute try.