NRL Round 1 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-11-2006, 09:38 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: NRL Round 1

Sea Eagles disappointing as usual, down 8-14 at HT

I need some points from the home team to get anywhere near 51
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2006, 09:53 AM   #17
bad gambler

Raiders 20-14

Around 18min to go
Old 03-11-2006, 09:59 AM   #18
bad gambler

Raiders 26-14

Game over now for the sea eagles, 10min to go

Need 2 more tries...
Old 03-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #19
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Raiders rule.

Sea Eagles blow.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:06 AM   #20
country flag b_boy

b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute

GSM panthers and raiders

two upsets
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #21
bad gambler

a few upsets this round was bound to happen I suppose
Old 03-11-2006, 10:09 AM   #22
bad gambler

Raiders 27-14
Old 03-11-2006, 10:13 AM   #23
country flag b_boy

b_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond reputeb_boy has a reputation beyond repute

poor sparkie
b_boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 07:05 PM   #24
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Going with gut instincts right from the start when looking at this game between the Knights n Eels,last yr Knights touched them up while the Eels were hot!!This game the Knights are even stronger n with Jones n Buderus wanting to have a good start especially infront of their home fans!!!!HH2 matchup favours the Knights stright away with where the game is gonna be won n thats with the halves n hookers,how can you go past the best 2 in the Business!!!!!This game should be an absolute gimme IMO but sonce alot o f shit has been happening with both these clubs who knows what fireworks are to come!!!

40 units on Newcastle Knights 1.80 over Paramatta Eels- All explained above!!!!

Ohter leans on Manly -10.5!!!Waiting for Broncos game 2morro aswell n Storms are tempting!!!!
Difference was Jones n Buderus- Just like taking Candy off a child!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2006, 10:38 PM   #25
bad gambler

Storm to beat Warriors - $2.00

gl
Old 03-12-2006, 02:59 AM   #26
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Storm to beat Warriors - $2.00

gl

win

going to have a punt with the cowboys, trying to ignore the two teams H2h for a moment, I don't see why the broncos should be favourite for this game, Cowboys are the best QLD team by a country mile

Cowboys to beat Broncs - $2.05

gl
Old 03-12-2006, 03:02 AM   #27

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Taking the Broncos n hopefully straight to the Bank!!!!!The boys will do it for Bennet after all the bullshit the guys has been copping,today the boys will put a big smile on the old mans face!!!!

40 units on Brisbane Broncos 1.80 over North Queensland Cowboys- Cowboys in for a rude awakening when the real men come out to play,Broncos forward pack looks mean as,plus Cowboys lost Paul Rauhihi!!!!Broncos by 10+ IMO!!!

Lean on the Stroms but not sure how the Warriors gonna come out!!!
Old 03-12-2006, 03:04 AM   #28
bad gambler

Quote:

Lean on the Stroms but not sure how the Warriors gonna come out!!!

Storm already won mate, it was the early game in NZ
Old 03-12-2006, 03:06 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Storm already won mate, it was the early game in NZ
Yeah just noticed it after your post BG,congrats on the win but on the other side of the derby!!!
Old 03-12-2006, 03:07 AM   #30
bad gambler

Quote:
Yeah just noticed it after your post BG,congrats on the win but on the other side of the derby!!!

bring it on freak

good luck but not too much ok?