The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 01:25 AM   #166
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: She had the clap so much it amounted to applause

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroxmysox12191 View Post

I. Love. You. (:

I'm such a big H/Hr shipper that I think I partially disliked the 6th book because of the stupid R/Hr and H/G plot lines And also cause it felt like a filler.

My problem too. I think I'm going to just hole myself up in my room and read it in a day because I know that if I prolong it, I'm going to find out about the end of the book. A lot of people know I love the book and they would get the book and read the last bit and tell me what happened just to ruin it. Talk about immature, no? It's sad that I can't like fully enjoy the last book because other people would ruin the experience for me *sigh*

I almost ship Dan and Emma in real life more, they're so in teen-love it's not even funny.

I have to avoid the internet till I'm done. The dumbest thing is like what happened with the 6th book, when these guys drove by a bookstore packed with people waiting to buy it on the first night and yelled out who killed Dumbledore . That's just plain mean. I'll be done really fast if I have the time to sit and read it. Everyone who reads it fast must pm me to discuss and commiserate over the deaths .

Quote:
Originally Posted by williaer View Post
Hmmm that didn't work for me... it started a wizard to back up my harddrive...
Thanks anyway though!!
:/ Sorry, I hope you find a way to fix it
meenyminymo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #167
country flag andyroxmysox12191

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

I ship em too! They're so damn adorable together, it's not even funny.

And Justin as a gingerbread man= =2nd favorite video of him. First is Dick in a Box of course (;

And Deb! Glad you had a good time, minus the reception being lame lol. And don't worry, you know you're not going to fail (:
Old 07-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #168
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, I promise to read this book faster than the last one!

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #169
country flag meenyminymo

meenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond reputemeenyminymo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ship em too! They're so damn adorable together, it's not even funny.

And Justin as a gingerbread man= =2nd favorite video of him. First is Dick in a Box of course (;

And Deb! Glad you had a good time, minus the reception being lame lol. And don't worry, you know you're not going to fail (:
Naturally Dick in a Box comes first, but I figured everyone's seen it .

Emma wants Dan so hardcore.

All my friends will take forever to read. I need people to cry about it with
Old 07-09-2007, 02:07 AM   #170
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

*waiting to talk to Carole*
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2007, 02:23 AM   #171
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenyminymo View Post

I almost ship Dan and Emma in real life more, they're so in teen-love it's not even funny.

I have to avoid the internet till I'm done. The dumbest thing is like what happened with the 6th book, when these guys drove by a bookstore packed with people waiting to buy it on the first night and yelled out who killed Dumbledore . That's just plain mean. I'll be done really fast if I have the time to sit and read it. Everyone who reads it fast must pm me to discuss and commiserate over the deaths .
I ship them in real life way more.
I know I will too, people that ruin things like that suck.
I will just leave reality all day long and read it. I'm really excited about it and really sad at the same time.
And yay to having people to discuss it with if my friends do read it at all it will take them forever to finish it.
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-09-2007, 02:34 AM   #172
country flag meenyminymo

I just hope it's not a disappointment.
I love that everyone on here who wants to read it will read it fast so we can ignore our friends who read slow . My sister is going to kill me if I ruin it for her like I did with the last one. I didn't say anything but the fact that I was crying in the bathroom sort of tipped her off that Dumbledore died

Yes I cried it was like losing a grandfather don't make fun of me
Old 07-09-2007, 02:36 AM   #173
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad you are all going to read it fast because I am going to need to chat about it right away

Old 07-09-2007, 02:44 AM   #174

andyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond reputeandyroxmysox12191 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaillyyy View Post
Sis, I promise to read this book faster than the last one!
LMAO You mean, you actually finished it? (; I thought you were still reading!

I finished the last book in 10 hours and I was crying as well. But I cried way more in the 5th book. *is lame* My stupid brother didn't finish it until like 2 some weeks later and I had to keep quiet about it the whole time

Everyone reads so slow and then there's me...racing to finish the book lol. I remember I asked every person if they liked Harry Potter and if they finished the book before I dove into a full discussion about what happened Thank god I don't have to wait here
Old 07-09-2007, 02:46 AM   #175
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Yay we can have a huge Andy forum Harry potter chat
Old 07-09-2007, 02:50 AM   #176

I think the thread from the last book is still around here somewhere
Old 07-09-2007, 02:54 AM   #177
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

Quote:
LMAO You mean, you actually finished it? (; I thought you were still reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweedledum View Post
Yay we can have a huge Andy forum Harry potter chat

Old 07-09-2007, 03:03 AM   #178

Old 07-09-2007, 03:09 AM   #179
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

All this talk is making me excited I'm gonna have a hard time waiting now.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:12 AM   #180
country flag meenyminymo

That's what the movie is for, to fill in the time while we wait.
The movie looks good
Closed Thread