Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2003, 07:42 PM   #46
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

Marine,u want to kiss Arnaud?uhm..if i know u (and i think i do),u wont be so brave to ask Arnaud a kiss
I'll ask to Guy if I can hug him and take a pic..i mean a real hug,not just his arm around my shoulder (i already have it!) and then I'll show u all this marvelous pic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2003, 08:45 PM   #47
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, according to some stories, I've been kissed on the cheek by him (although I distinctly remember DiP doing that, I don't remember Nono doing it...) AND I've run my fingers through his hair. ALL in the same night.

Truth be told, it was 2 in the morning, I was terribly drunk and the Arnauds were walking us home after a night in the club (Indy) We had started the night drinking with Martin Verkirk and his coach and ended up with the Arnauds...I remeber bits and pieces (like scaring the bejeezus out of Nono by touching his hair...wanted to see if he had his Alice band in...and walking home barefoot, arm-in-arm with DiP-like a girl could EVER forget that!!!)

Its sort of like a big fog, with a little visibility here and there...

Anyone in for a tourney with me?? LOL, I behave better than that most of the time. It's just too easy in Indy, as we used to party there when I was in Uni.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 08:48 PM   #48
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Marine-at what match did you see Caro in Bercy??? I was there with her :-) I was there sunday through tuesday....
Old 12-10-2003, 10:30 PM   #49
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

I was thursday so I didn't see you.

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:07 AM   #50
country flag michelleg

So next year you'll come and have un cafe avec moi? (And sit next to Feliciano...best cafe I've ever had!) I am thinking I might go again next year if I decide not to go to Madrid.