Super 14 - Round 4 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2006, 08:01 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: Super 14 - Round 4

spark check your PM...
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2006, 08:03 AM   #17
bad gambler

this is going to be a massacre
Old 03-03-2006, 08:12 AM   #18
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well it looks like the Brumbies will have to win 48-0 to get my overs bet up.

22-0 through 30 mins. Still looks good for now, hope they don't ease up in the second half.
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 08:23 AM   #19
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Geez I hope all the Brumbies missed chances dont come back to bite me at the end.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:29 AM   #20
bad gambler

you would think the cats are good for at least a try in the second half, as long as you can get some points from them your overs should be ok.
Old 03-03-2006, 08:32 AM   #21
country flag sparkus8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
you would think the cats are good for at least a try in the second half, as long as you can get some points from them your overs should be ok.
Yeah you would think that, but I just hope that bombed try right on HT better not cost me!
Old 03-03-2006, 08:48 AM   #22
country flag sparkus8

I'm not looking good. The Cats attack is woeful and the Brumbies keep dropping the ball whenever they create an opportunity
Old 03-03-2006, 09:13 AM   #23
country flag sparkus8

The over is all over

I kind of hope the Brumbies don't get a try now so that they can't get a bonus point.
Old 03-03-2006, 09:39 AM   #24
bad gambler

bad luck mate - you are spot on, lot of missed chances in that game
Old 03-03-2006, 09:47 AM   #25
country flag sparkus8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
bad luck mate - you are spot on, lot of missed chances in that game
Thems the breaks. Here's hoping Japan can make up for it in the baseball. I got them at -4.5 for $1.83 when China had runners on in the first, so hopefully another 3 runs come fairly soon.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:13 AM   #26
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkus8
Thems the breaks. Here's hoping Japan can make up for it in the baseball. I got them at -4.5 for $1.83 when China had runners on in the first, so hopefully another 3 runs come fairly soon.

4 run 5th innings so far is going to help
Old 03-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #27
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Warratahs -12.5 v Sharks

Crusaders -10.5 v Blues
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 03:35 AM   #28
bad gambler

Tahs -12.5 for me as well
Old 03-04-2006, 05:35 AM   #29
bad gambler