California Dreaming In The Desert Heat - Indian Wells - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-08-2006, 02:20 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: California Dreaming In The Desert Heat - Indian Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Oh NicoFan now I think that I found a reason for you going to Miami, the boys will be playing doubles!!!! I just read that in la tercera.cl because Hans wants that the boys play together before the DC tie and to try to play different like if they were playing on grass, you know, not so behind on the court
That is great!

Yeay - get to see my Nico and Fernando more!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2006, 02:46 PM   #62
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

That's great!! and I'm jelous now

So you've to practice a lot 'cause we want more lovely pics!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:56 PM   #63
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

btw forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES HERE!!!

Today is International women's day!! So have a beautifull day!!

(I'm not having a good one, I have to finish all the work from january and february today, yuck! )

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Last edited by kidnicky : 03-08-2006 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2006, 03:08 PM   #64
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE LADIES HERE!!!

Today is International women's day!! So have a beautifull day!!

(I'm not having a good one, I have to finish all the work from january and february today, yuck! )
\

Gracias Kid for the info!

But sorry you're having a bad day.

And will definitely take lots and lots of pictures.

I can't wait to see my Nico - only 12 more days. I haven't seen him in sooooooooooooo long. The 6 months have seemed like 6 years.
Old 03-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #65
country flag kidnicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
\

Gracias Kid for the info!

But sorry you're having a bad day.

And will definitely take lots and lots of pictures.

I can't wait to see my Nico - only 12 more days. I haven't seen him in sooooooooooooo long. The 6 months have seemed like 6 years.

only 12 days NicoFan oh I'll need lots and lots of pictures and reports now that I miss him sooo much

And now that you're saying that the 6 months seemed 6 years ... I completely understand you

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #66
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy International Women's day to you too Kid! Don't your bosses know what day it is and that they should give you a break today????

Thanks for the info on Nico and Fena playing doubles Kid! And we know we can count on her to take lots of pictures-good ones at that! How many shirtless pics are there now of Nico and Fernando after last summer

and one more hug for Nico's two best fans for missing him.

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:32 PM   #67
country flag kidnicky

that's so true Sparko!!! I still don't know how she handled to take all those great shirtless pics!! oh well I did it but you all know that after that I completely lost my mind I mean, instead of taking pics I turned off and on the camera like 3 times

The bosses think that I've to work even more today

And thanks for the I miss him so much and since now I'm driving NicoFan crazy asking her questions about Toronto

to be or not to be a Nico's fan ... that's the big question

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-08-2006, 11:45 PM   #68
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy day girls!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 12:30 AM   #69
country flag kidnicky

you too Fergie

great day for me, it's 7.30 pm and I'm still at work

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-09-2006, 02:03 AM   #70
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
that's so true Sparko!!! I still don't know how she handled to take all those great shirtless pics!! oh well I did it but you all know that after that I completely lost my mind I mean, instead of taking pics I turned off and on the camera like 3 times

The bosses think that I've to work even more today

And thanks for the I miss him so much and since now I'm driving NicoFan crazy asking her questions about Toronto

to be or not to be a Nico's fan ... that's the big question
I love taking shirtless pictures of Nico!

And you're not driving me crazy.

And of course, it is always "to be" a Nico fan!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:23 PM   #71
country flag kidnicky

who wouldn't love to take those kind of pics huh?? of course that you take the risk of losing your mind or doing stupid things like I did

Of course that you know the answer to the "big question" always always and always to be a Nico's Fan

Thanks for beign so patient with me NicoFan!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #72
country flag NicoFan

FYI:

Amazingly its supposed to rain in IW this Friday night and into Saturday. Hopefully Nico will play on Friday during the day - rain delays are hard on the players. I haven't checked to see if an OOP for tomorrow is out yet.
Old 03-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #73
country flag kidnicky

mmm what a bummer! hopefully he'll play early tomorrow!!! I want a match tomorrow!!!

FYI Alexito took for me some pics of an interview that was shown by ESPN+ in Argentina, of course it's a Nico's interview!!! I tried to upload the pics here but I've to change them to jpg and I'm at work so if you want to check them (the pics worth it) they're on the thread of video players in the chicos latinos section (where you can find all the forums from the latin players)

And if you don't want to see them there well then you'll have to wait

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-10-2006, 02:30 AM   #74
country flag kidnicky

Finally!!! here it's the oop for tomorrow and Nico is playing!!!! whoo hoo!!! my tennis stress will be back ha ha! He's on court 5 and he's not playing in the morning

VAMOS NICO!!!! KICK BUTT TOMORROW!!!!

Buena Suerte sweetie!! You can do it VAMOOOOS!!!!!

Friday, March 10, 2006
Men's Singles Main Draw
Women's Singles Main Draw, Women's Doubles Main Draw

Court 5 start 10:00 AM
R Soderling (SWE) vs J Melzer (AUT)
I Karlovic (CRO) vs T Zib (CZE)
(Q)G Weiner (USA) vs A Clement (FRA)
E Gagliardi (SUI) vs (21)S Peer (ISR)
A Calleri (ARG) vs N Massu (CHI)
G Rusedski (GBR) vs S Wawrinka (SUI)

Nico Nico Nico!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-10-2006, 11:52 AM   #75
country flag NicoFan

VAMOS NICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know he can do this!

Fight Nico Fight!

I'm so psyched for the match - I want him to win soooooo much!