California Dreaming In The Desert Heat - Indian Wells - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2006, 05:56 PM   #16
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: California Dreaming In The Desert Heat - Indian Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Rosie! I just sent you the invitation to see the album so checked your email ok!

Dreams are very weird but are the best thing that could happens sometimes, specially for a wedding like this one
Yes - I got it - thanks The photos are great - and you look great too Btw - you didn't tell me you had such a great one of Agustin

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-03-2006, 06:09 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Yes - I got it - thanks The photos are great - and you look great too Btw - you didn't tell me you had such a great one of Agustin
The pictures are great!

I have a lot of favaorites, but the one with Kid and Nico where he has his hair down and its full. He looks totallly hot. I want to ask him in Miami to please do that for me.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:24 PM   #18
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw just for the record... I miss Nico
Poor Kid!!!

I'll add my thanks for all the great pics too Kid! you did great!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #19
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
The pictures are great!

I have a lot of favaorites, but the one with Kid and Nico where he has his hair down and its full. He looks totallly hot. I want to ask him in Miami to please do that for me.
Yes - that's a good one too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #20
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

Kid, I just sent you my e-mail adress (on both of your adress sorry! ) I can't wait to see your pics!

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:02 PM   #21
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you guys!! I actually tried to get more pics of Gaston and Juan but you all know that the first time that you see to your fav player is just like no one else is in the world and that one from Agustin is great! he's really cute!!!

The one with Nico and his hair down well I just adore that pic!!! I look terrible but he's just WOOW!!!!

Elea, I just sent you the link for the pics and I'll reply to your email later, don't worry I'm spechfull too

NICO I MISS YOU!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 07:03 PM   #22
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The one with Nico and his hair down well I just adore that pic!!! I look terrible but he's just WOOW!!!!

NICO I MISS YOU!!!!
You don't look terrible - you look cute!

And I know how you feel - I miss Nico for months after I see him.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:14 PM   #23
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn really loves me right?? I look like died in that picture and he looks so hot!!!

I think that this feeling will never end .... we need to do something about it

I'll send you the email again to your home addy NicoFan and hopefully this time will work!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-03-2006, 07:19 PM   #24
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Lynn really loves me right?? I look like died in that picture and he looks so hot!!!

I think that this feeling will never end .... we need to do something about it

I'll send you the email again to your home addy NicoFan and hopefully this time will work!
Gracias Jamie!

Sorry to be such a pain.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:37 PM   #25
country flag kidnicky

you're not a pain in fact you know that you and Sparko are helping me a lot through this phase

oh and I'll send it to as a PM here and I hope that you can answer me about the question that I'd make before leaving work.

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 03-04-2006, 02:25 AM   #26
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hola, hope Nico will do well in IW -- also Fena! VIVA CHILE!

NicoFan -- check your PM pronto!

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2006, 06:23 PM   #27
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
Hola, hope Nico will do well in IW -- also Fena! VIVA CHILE!

NicoFan -- check your PM pronto!
I check - too late! - and pm'd you but I think it went through twice. And I also emailed you the same cuz I didn't realize it went through pm. But now I'm reading it wasn't really on? I'll keep checking though.

And yes Fernando too in IW! Unless of course he is playing our Nico. But seriously, I want Fernando to do really well - I really miss him, and now that my Nico is back on track, I can pay attention to Fernando osito again.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:08 PM   #28
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

SUERTE NICO EN INDIAN WELLS¡¡¡
Old 03-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #29
country flag NicoFan

The draw comes out today! Buena suerte NICO!!!
Old 03-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #30
country flag kidnicky

BUENA SUERTE NICO!!!!! fingers crossed for a "nice" draw

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini