2006 NRL Tipping Competition... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2006, 01:46 PM   #1
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2006 NRL Tipping Competition...

Ok guys, with the NRL season fast approaching with the kick-off Friday week. Im just seeing if theres enough interest to set up an NRL tipping comp to see who the best gambler here is.

Theres two options, we can use the nrl site, there you have to pick one of the following options, eg:

Cowboys vs. Tigers

Tigers 1-12
Tigers 13+
Draw
Cowboys 1-12
Cowboys 13+

All you need to do is go to www.nrl.com.au and register, which takes about 5 mins.

Or we can use the oztipping site, where you only have to pick the winner of each game.

If theres enough interest, ill make the comp at whichever site is prefered and we can find out who the best here is.

Last edited by andrew057 : 03-02-2006 at 02:00 PM.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2006, 01:48 PM   #2
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 NRL Tipping Competition...

There is a difference between the best person at tipping the winner of every match, and the best gambler.

Either way, count me in sweety.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 01:51 PM   #3
bad gambler

sounds good
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:04 PM   #4
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew057
Ok guys, with the NRL season fast approaching with the kick-off Friday week. Im just seeing if theres enough interest to set up an NRL tipping comp to see who the best gambler here is.

Theres two options, we can use the nrl site, there you have to pick one of the following options, eg:

Cowboys vs. Tigers

Tigers 1-12
Tigers 13+
Draw
Cowboys 1-12
Cowboys 13+

All you need to do is go to www.nrl.com.au and register, which takes about 5 mins.

Or we can use the oztipping site, where you only have to pick the winner of each game.

If theres enough interest, ill make the comp at whichever site is prefered and we can find out who the best here is.
Bring it on champ,NRL is my game!!! Probably better sticking with the spread instead of margins etc!!!keep it simple,why not go all the way and have AFL aswell???
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:08 PM   #5
bad gambler

can you actually tip straight out spreads only in this site?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:26 PM   #6
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

interesting...
$@M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #7
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Well if you guys want both a AFL and NRL tipping comp it might be easier to do it at oztips, could be more convienant.

You in Sam?
Old 03-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #8

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well if you guys want both a AFL and NRL tipping comp it might be easier to do it at oztips, could be more convienant.

You in Sam?
Oz tips??? MTF needs to be spiced up more!!!we can just stick to NRL
Old 03-02-2006, 02:48 PM   #9
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You in Sam?
I'll give it a go...
Old 03-02-2006, 02:51 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M
I'll give it a go...
Course he will,Sydney is da home of NRL,lucky bugger!!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:00 PM   #11
country flag $@M

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak

I'm only an international student who's studying here. Only been here for 2 years and only started watching the games on TV late in the season last year... Doubt i'll be any good at tipping or gambling on this, but a person must start somewhere, right?
Old 03-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #12
bad gambler

Quote:
and after Sunday, home of soccer as well
Old 03-02-2006, 03:07 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by $@M

I'm only an international student who's studying here. Only been here for 2 years and only started watching the games on TV late in the season last year... Doubt i'll be any good at tipping or gambling on this, but a person must start somewhere, right?
Absolutely,thats where we all start!!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:09 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
and after Sunday, home of soccer as well
lol.hehehe, oh man BG u r good!!damn good!!!
Old 03-02-2006, 03:12 PM   #15
country flag andrew057

Quote:
Oz tips??? MTF needs to be spiced up more!!!we can just stick to NRL
What ever the crowd wants, ill set up.