~~0~~Audios & Videos~~0~~ - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #31
country flag Bashak

Bashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond reputeBashak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~~0~~Audios & Videos~~0~~

Thank you Truc for the videos! I always check Fabrice's forum!

Suicide Tennis Winner: Doha 2010, Basel 2009 FITD Winner: Auckland 2012, Nice 2010, London WTF 2009, Tokyo 2009, Roland Garros 2009, Paris 2008, Basel 2008 TT Finalist: Nottingham 2009, Savannah 2009, Marrakech 2011. TT Doubles Winner: Sarasota 2011 (w/ coasterman9 TT Doubles Finalist: Bergamo 2011 (w/ leoneo), Fergana 2009 (w/ catatonia) DTT Doubles Winner: Miami 2011 (w/Abollo)
Bashak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2009, 04:37 AM   #32
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Truc, Thanks so much for the videos. I still check the Fabrice Forum regularly too.
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 02:40 PM   #33
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

He spent an afternoon in a suburb of Paris for the association "Fête le mur":
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8w...jeunes-d_sport

Last edited by Truc : 04-07-2009 at 06:09 PM. Reason: "Fête", not "Faites"
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #34
country flag Fabrice Fan

Fabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond reputeFabrice Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Truc, Fab is so cool! : ))
Fabrice Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 08:15 PM   #35
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

2 report about Fabrice on that link http://info.francetelevisions.fr/?id...PORTAGES_SPORT

He will work for Europe 1 in one month and his book will release at the end of the year. I can't all translate sorry.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #36
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I had missed your post!
The direct links because they're not on the 1st page anymore already:
http://info.francetelevisions.fr/vid...10520091159_F3
http://info.francetelevisions.fr/vid...00420091640_F3

Here also is a short report about the little ceremony after his last match in Bordeaux:
http://www.france3.fr/STATIC/video/i...rubrique=video
Old 05-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #37
country flag Truc

Oops, I see now the TV show about Fabrice was today, I thought it was on the 27th of May. I guess there will be videos somewhere. There are replays on TV5, but I don't know if it's that part of the show.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #38
country flag Truc

The video of the Drucker show, but it will be available only a few days, you should download it if you want to keep it:
http://www.france2.fr/STATIC/video/i...e=videointegra
Old 05-22-2009, 01:19 PM   #39
country flag Truc

In Le Mag (a report about him in Bergamo and Roland-Garros):
http://video.lequipe.fr/video/iLyROoafMgJA.html
Old 09-22-2009, 06:56 PM   #40
country flag Truc

Interview in Metz:
http://www.france3.fr/STATIC/video/i...rubrique=video

And the report in the local news:
mms://a988.v101995.c10199.e.vm.akama....wmv?WMCache=0
(go to 19'40)
Old 10-16-2009, 07:33 AM   #41
country flag Truc

I listened to his "Nonobstant" yesterday (it's an one-hour interview, so I thought it might be the most interesting one in his big media week), there wasn't anything new for me, I found it a bit disappointing, but here is the mp3 if other people are interested:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FIELU4S9
Calvi sounds very enthusiastic about his book and I think he means it, it seems to be better than the usual autobiographies of sportsmen.
Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #42
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting your summary of Les Grosses Têtes

I hesitate to buy that book cos i really don't care of his life but as i love the behind the scene i don't know
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 08:52 AM   #43
country flag Truc

Same here, so I was actually hoping you would buy it and tell us if it is worth it, soulage! It also feels like we already know half of the things he says in the book with all the buzz around it.
But since you like the generation of Arnaud, Seb & Co, it might be interesting for you, he obviously speaks quite a lot about the DC. Calvi was shocked they don't even talk with each other anymore with Forget. And Fabrice answered "one day we will talk about all this - probably - but not yet".
Calvi said it's the best autobiography of a sportsman he's read in a very long time, but what is of interest for Calvi isn't necessarily interesting for tennis nuts like us.
With Calvi they talk quite a lot about the relationship with the father, his lack of ambition, he never thought he would become the number 1, he knew pretty soon he would never be able to win a Slam, etc.
The part about doping seems very lame as he can't give any names or any clues about who he suspects to be doped, of course.
And then they go on and on about how freaking amazing it was to tank the 4th set against Safin in Roland-Garros in 2001. Really, you would think nobody else has done that in the history of tennis listening to them. ^^

There are a few nice moments, like when he jokes that people sometimes think he's 45 years old. And we already know it, but he really is a major Fedtard, it's quite funny!

Last edited by Truc : 10-17-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:58 AM   #44
country flag Truc

I also just watched "Thé ou Café", pretty different style ^^ - he has one-night-stands with groupies, he's had sex just before a match too and it doesn't harm his game, he flirts with the host of the show... Il fait beaucoup glousser Catherine Ceylac.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:11 AM   #45
country flag Scaevola

Scaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond reputeScaevola has a reputation beyond repute

Another Fabrice's interview on Europe 1 with Marc Olivier Fogiel. He also speaks about his book.

Santoro range sa raquette

édition du 13 Octobre 2009

L'HOMME DU JOUR - Après plus de 20 ans de carrière, Fabrice Santoro raccrochera sa raquette après les Masters de Bercy. L'occasion de faire le bilan dans un livre, A deux mains.

http://www.europe1.fr/Radio/ecoute-p...ge-sa-raquette
Scaevola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote