Creativity Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-28-2003, 10:48 AM   #1
Jag

Jag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Creativity Thread

*edit*: I figure we should have a place for products of free creativity so here it is. Post what you will and feedback is guaranteed.

Right, so this ain't no Andy deal but I figure what the hell so here's some shit Lucidd wrote about me for a battle in the art of freestylin - Lucidd will explain. So anyways, here's Lucidd's:

uh ohhhhhhh - i think ive started SOMETHIN/ Call Romio a limp dick now it's a line you're JOCKIN/ Don't think i haven't read your shit and saw it HAPPEN/you stole my punch trick, now it's time for a bitch SLAPPIN/ This just in channel 69 DLS NEWS/ Reporter Ice just lost all her SCREWS/ Fateless gone crazy thinkin she can fill my SHOES/ Manic married hip hop, Ice is committing spousal ABUSE/ Now as i sit writtin i have to keep re-reading your THREADS/ cuz aside from my own you stole nothin you say sticks in my HEAD/ you trying to look badass - you just look fukkin stupid INSTEAD/ So come at me ho, tell me Im not an ORIGINATOR/ I've been in this for 16 years..how long have you been in the game FOR? / don't play stupid even though you're better at it than a blonde BIMBO/ we both know it was you that said I inspired your own flows a week AGO. / Don't get cocky cuz I called you out in some rhyme ALRIGHT/ I'm only challenging you cuz I'm too lazy to put effort into someone worth a real FIGHT/ I suggest you stick to gathering news for some BSB FANSITE/ Cuz you're so bad lyrically I'm ashamed to tell people it's rap you WRITE

And my reply was:

Oh my God I'm sorry I've been so long in replyin'/You crack me up good there's no use denyin'/I thought you did freestylin' not stand up comedy/Starting today that's how it gonna be/Damn Lucidd, sixteen years?/Could had me fooled cos you bring me to tears/What you lackin' in skill you can't make up/I guess that means you been lyrically stuck/Bringing to shame the other names in this game/Even for a two year old your spits are lame/Don't bring Ice into this frame, don't wanna take the blame/If the crowd get bored when they see this thread/So bored they immediately drop dead/Provin' that in fact you can die of monotony/Wake up Manic this ain't a monopoly/You can lose, but I ain't tryin' to fill your shoes/I already wear 'em bitch you gotta get some clues/I don't try to look badass, I am/I weren't gon talk but now I'ma blow this scam/Blow it right up so they see what you are/Cos this is one trick that's gone too far/It was funny in the beginning but now it ain't a joke/You keep pretending but I can see you choke/Searching for a way to be number one/When you know it ain't happenin' I leave you lyrically stunned/Don't make excuses I know why you re-read what I write/You need to 'borrow' some ideas for some other fight/If nothing I'll say you brave/Cos this be the battle to take you down to your grave

Last edited by Jag : 12-02-2003 at 12:04 PM.
Jag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2003, 10:50 AM   #2
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let the KAOS begin

Deja vu

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 10:59 AM   #3
Jag

Jag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond reputeJag has a reputation beyond repute

*cheesy grin* lucidd made me do it!! lol
Old 11-28-2003, 11:06 AM   #4
Prophetic

Prophetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond repute

lmfao...yeah..bent her arm behind her back...yo, dig up some of my old shit that actually means something while you're at it, lol...and for the record

Romio is a buddy of both of us and one time in battle I said that he had erectile difficulties to get a laugh out of people and then the next 3 people to battle or diss him after that...Jag included, said it too
Old 11-28-2003, 11:07 AM   #5
Prophetic

Prophetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond reputeProphetic has a reputation beyond repute

ok...and Ice and Fateless are 2 other nicknames that are common for JAg, lmao
Old 11-28-2003, 11:10 AM   #6
Jag

^^^ lmao, yup *has multiple identities* lol *arm still behind back* lmfao
Old 11-28-2003, 11:10 AM   #7
Prophetic

oh...and no beef here whatsoever...Jag and I are buddies but the goal of a battle is to totally tear down your opponent making them look as stupid as possible and with any luck...they'll be too chicken to reply. Jag and i got lots of love for each other.

PS..again..i do actually write shit that means something, this is just for a laugh
Old 11-28-2003, 11:11 AM   #8
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

You forced her? How could you? lol...jk

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 11:14 AM   #9
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 11:15 AM   #10
Prophetic

lmfao...I'm still waiting for Ice to dig out one of my songs that has some substance to it
Old 11-28-2003, 11:21 AM   #11
Prophetic

Quicksand (first one I could find)

[Verse One::Lucidd]
Staring at this pad waiting for ideas to FLOW
But it's tough when I know I don't wanna do this no MORE
I still wanna show them but somethin inside just wants to GO
Somethin deep down beggin me to leave it BEHIND
Give it up before chasing this dream fractures my MIND
Fighting for a line, a single rhyme, no inspiration I FIND
Struggling to recover dreams hung out to DRY.
Thinkin back on the days when this was my LIFE
Everything I did was about my pen and my MIC
And a dream that filled my soul, consuming my NIGHTS
So I sit and I scribble these lines hoping I MIGHT
Recapture the drive that made the one with that LIGHT
That innate ability to always put up a FIGHT
Spit just one more rhyme, rock just one more TIME
But time I fear has lost her to ME
How can this be RIGHT

[Chorus One::Lucidd]
It's like I'm asking who I am and I find I don't UNDERSTAND
The answers that come back to suffocate me like QUICKSAND
I don't know what I am and I don't know where I STAND
But I know I'll find my way back to the woman that gave a DAMN (2x)

[Verse Two :: Romio]
Crumpled bits of paper scattered 'round all over the FLOOR
I write on... this wasted led, all my fingers so SORE
I write whats on my mind, but none of it ain't flowing no MORE
They been there, they done that, there's nothin' left to EXPLORE
It's just so hard when you feel like your flows are so BLAND
Ya put your heart in your words but no one gives a DAMN
It's like ya nothin, but you know your destiny's to be SUMTHIN'
Your hopes are lost with every paper that you're forced to be CRUMPLIN'
And all you want is for your dreams to become real LIFE
If it's not meant to be then just slash my throat with a KNIFE
Cut up my vocal chords and then cut off my fingers as WELL
So I can't write, speak or rap cuz I ain't destined to SELL
Forever driven for a life I may never get to LIVE
My dream to be number one, I'll give it all I can GIVE
I'm second guessin', I'm losin' hope, I'm losin' my MIND
I contemplate, to pursue it? Or to leave it BEHIND?
Cuz it's the life that I dream of, it's the life that I WANT
And to the haters and doubters, it's a life I can FLAUNT
But I'm lost, still second guessin', just can't figure it OUT
The answers to my questions that possess my mind with the DOUBT

[Chorus Two :: Romio] (x2)
It's like I'm askin' who I am, I find I don't UNDERSTAND
I don't know who I am, which way to go or where I STAND
But I know I'll find my way back to the man that once gave a DAMN
Old 11-28-2003, 11:23 AM   #12
Jag

^^^ I don't know what you mean - everything you write has substance to it - rap is based on some aspect of the truth

Here's another:

Lyrically Inspired
The RemiXX
Aly Feat. Lucidd

[verse 1:: Aly]
*edited*

[chorus :: both]
All these vicious thoughts are still running through my head / Four thirty AM and I still can't go to bed / I know when they read this they'll be postin' in this thread / Should I let this go, or just keep goin' instead? / Nope, this inspiration still ain't dead / I'm gonna go ahead and just let these thoughts spread

[verse 2:: Lucidd]
Only talked smack once I knew you were sayin shit too
But herein lies the difference between me and you
I never cared if you found out I was doing it too
You run around hiding shit actin as though we're cool
But did you honestly think I'd stand forgiving you?
And now look at ya ass trying to be like me
Writing rhymes and trying too hard to be what I be
Calling your fake shit lyrically inspired
You ain't touched a mic in your life or set the stage on fire
You really think you're ready to go toe to toe with me?
One on one, head to head with a real MC
We can go face to face if that's really what you wanna see
I can wrap my hands around your neck and squeeze till your eyes bleed
Choke you slowly watching your life fade, now LOOK AT ME
as I laugh at your tears welling up while you beg me to breathe
You fake bitch rappin tough like you're ready for me
Then turn around when we speak and act like it wasn't about me
all you know of real beef is what you see on TV
Actin like I'm the Ja and you're the 50
When the only thing you got in common with tha G Unit G
Is that he was shot 9 times - You're about to be

All these vicious thoughts are still running through my head / Four thirty AM and I still can't go to bed / I know when they read this they'll be postin' in this thread / Should I let this go, or just keep goin' instead? / Nope, this inspiration still ain't dead / I'm gonna go ahead and just let these thoughts spread

[verse 3:: Aly]
*edited*

Jace - yeah, she forced me, can you believe it!! lol

Last edited by Jag : 11-28-2003 at 12:00 PM.
Old 11-28-2003, 11:27 AM   #13
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Let the KAOS begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCIDD
Quicksand (first one I could find)

[Verse One::Lucidd]
Staring at this pad waiting for ideas to FLOW
But it's tough when I know I don't wanna do this no MORE
I still wanna show them but somethin inside just wants to GO
Somethin deep down beggin me to leave it BEHIND
Give it up before chasing this dream fractures my MIND
Fighting for a line, a single rhyme, no inspiration I FIND
Struggling to recover dreams hung out to DRY.
Thinkin back on the days when this was my LIFE
Everything I did was about my pen and my MIC
And a dream that filled my soul, consuming my NIGHTS
So I sit and I scribble these lines hoping I MIGHT
Recapture the drive that made the one with that LIGHT
That innate ability to always put up a FIGHT
Spit just one more rhyme, rock just one more TIME
But time I fear has lost her to ME
How can this be RIGHT

[Chorus One::Lucidd]
It's like I'm asking who I am and I find I don't UNDERSTAND
I don't know what I am and I don't know where I STAND
But I know I'll find my way back to the woman that gave a DAMN (2x)

[Verse Two :: Romio]
Crumpled bits of paper scattered 'round all over the FLOOR
I write on... this wasted led, all my fingers so SORE
I write whats on my mind, but none of it ain't flowing no MORE
They been there, they done that, there's nothin' left to EXPLORE
It's just so hard when you feel like your flows are so BLAND
Ya put your heart in your words but no one gives a DAMN
It's like ya nothin, but you know your destiny's to be SUMTHIN'
Your hopes are lost with every paper that you're forced to be CRUMPLIN'
And all you want is for your dreams to become real LIFE
If it's not meant to be then just slash my throat with a KNIFE
Cut up my vocal chords and then cut off my fingers as WELL
So I can't write, speak or rap cuz I ain't destined to SELL
Forever driven for a life I may never get to LIVE
My dream to be number one, I'll give it all I can GIVE
I'm second guessin', I'm losin' hope, I'm losin' my MIND
I contemplate, to pursue it? Or to leave it BEHIND?
Cuz it's the life that I dream of, it's the life that I WANT
And to the haters and doubters, it's a life I can FLAUNT
But I'm lost, still second guessin', just can't figure it OUT
The answers to my questions that possess my mind with the DOUBT

[Chorus Two :: Romio] (x2)
It's like I'm askin' who I am, I find I don't UNDERSTAND
I don't know who I am, which way to go or where I STAND
But I know I'll find my way back to the man that once gave a DAMN

hey travis have a song called quicksand...lol...dont worry i feel better now i changed my avatar...aaa

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2003, 11:39 AM   #14
Jag

Here's another with 'substance' lol:

What can I do with this sadness, madness overwhelming my soul/ I'm outta control, spinning downward quickly now, yesterday is tomorrow/ I'm consumed, confused, abused. Feelings of dispair and sorrow./ Psychosis washin over me. No way out but to drop a flow./ So I'm fuckin spellbound by all these people with a perfect existence./ A house in the Burbs, new car, 1 spouse, 2.5 kids./ With innocuous little issues makin 'em cry like bitches./ They have no fucking clue how hard life for one like me is./ Tormented, tortured artist teaching teenagers what free is./ Spittin shit substantial so they'll know mean Manic means business./ Priceless pain contained in my pencil. Pen flows, waken senses./ Reaching the masses with a message meant to enlighten the senseless.

And yes, me and Lucidd got mad love and respect for each other
Old 11-28-2003, 11:41 AM   #15
Prophetic

lol...damn i wrote that last one a long ass time ago