MODS: New betting category... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-03-2006, 10:04 PM   #1
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute
Default MODS: New betting category...

Hey guys, i wasnt here last season so i dont know if you guys had one. But there seems to be alot of Aussies here. I was just wondering mods if we could have another category for football, with rugby league, afl and rugby union discussed if theres enough support. Just an idea.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2006, 01:52 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: MODS: New betting category...

I was thinking the same, will mention it to the admins as it shouldn't be too difficult to create
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 12:30 PM   #3
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Not trying to pressure you BG, but the first round of the S14 is this weekend. Any word from admin?
Old 02-07-2006, 02:24 PM   #4
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure he likes a little gentle persuasion...
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 11:45 PM   #5
bad gambler

do you have a suggestion for a name for the sub forum?

I was thinking "Miscellaneous Football Forum"
Old 02-08-2006, 01:31 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

well, American Football and Soccer already have their own forums, so the new forum will cover Rugby League, Rugby Union and Aussie Rules.

the above mentioned name is perhaps a little too long and clunky, "Rugby and AFL betting forum", (or "Rugby and Aussie Rules betting forum" - if you wish to be politically correct), may be easier to understand.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:35 AM   #7
bad gambler

ok that sounds good, will name it that
Old 02-08-2006, 03:00 AM   #8
country flag andrew057

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
ok that sounds good, will name it that
Thanks BG, you the man
Old 02-08-2006, 05:46 AM   #9
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on guys,the more the merrier!!!!!!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:11 PM   #10
bad gambler

we got it over the weekend, happy punting