WE'RE FAMOUSSSSSSSS *dances* - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-27-2003, 10:19 AM   #1
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default WE'RE FAMOUSSSSSSSS *dances*

Hey everyone who's asked for Davis Cup photos that me and Liz have taken...Liz has gotten her's scanned and theyre in the DAVIS CUP forum so go check them out!!!!

Me and Prazz are yet to develop half of ours but as soon as they are done they'll be scanned. How excitement!!!

ANDDDDD we're famous!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was from that Bob Larson's Tennis Celebs thing...i didnt know about it until now but its something u subscribe to and we're fammoouuuusssss LOL

Moya Charms Australian Fan

Spanish tennis star CARLOS MOYA, 27, gave one young Aussie fan an early Christmas present. Liz was meeting her friend, Esther, to watch the Spanish Davis Cup team practicing at Kooyong earlier this week. While Liz was on the train, Moya appeared at the practice. Esther asked Moya to say hello to Liz on her cell phone. He obliged:

Moya: Hello, Liz!!
Liz: Hi!
Moya: How are you?
Liz: I'm, good thanks. How are you?
Moya: Oh, I am great. Where abouts are you from?
Liz: Melbourne.
Moya: Oh, Melbourne, so you are Australian? You will be supporting the Australians?
Liz: Oh, no, I'm going for you guys!
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear. And you will be coming to see us sometime?
Liz: Umm, I'm on my way to see you practice now.
Moya: Oh, great! And do you like tennis?
Liz: Yeah, I love it.
Moya: *laughs* That is good to hear, too.
Liz: Yeah, I am coming to see you at the final.
Moya: That's great! Well, I must go now, Liz, nice talking to you.
Liz: That's cool, you too, thank you!
Moya: Take care now. Goodbye!

That was enough to make Liz's day, but she also got there in time to see Moya practicing with JUAN-CARLOS FERRERO, FELICIANO LOPEZ and ALEX CORRETJA. After the practice, a huge crowd formed around the players, but she pushed ahead and asked Moya for a photograph. He said, "Yes, sure, just be quick." She said, "I'm the girl you spoke to on the phone," which caused him to smile and to take his time. Liz expressed her thanks, and Moya waved. "It was my pleasure," he said. She was so flustered, she forgot to ask for his autograph. Maybe next time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2003, 10:20 AM   #2
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WE'RE FAMOUSSSSSSSS *dances*

I was the one who told him that liz talked to him on the phone but oh well...
Old 11-28-2003, 09:30 AM   #3
country flag wilma

wilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond reputewilma has a reputation beyond repute

heyyyyyy good for you Liz & Esther!!!!!!!!!
wilma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2003, 06:54 AM   #4
country flag esther

Old 12-01-2003, 08:04 AM   #5
ubrunjensen

ubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond reputeubrunjensen has a reputation beyond repute

It's crazy, isn't it? To read about oneself in the news. You must feel weird yet happy! I never really liked Moya, only supported him because he's Spanish - but now that I know he was so sweet to you and Liz I actually like the guy! And he seemed to be the only one who managed to score points for the Spanish Davis Cup Team...
Old 12-01-2003, 10:25 AM   #6
country flag esther

yeah i wasnt realy much of a fan of moya before now either...he was just kinda a player who was just...*there*...but he was really really nice. I did work experience with the Australian Tennis Mag and i remember the editor said during the Australian Open this year, what they do if try and get interviews with alll these players but they are only able to interviews the ones that agree and guess who were two of the very few who did...Seb and Carlos!!! i got to transcribe that Seb interview as well and she said she would have done a story on him but wasnt enough information for it
Old 12-01-2003, 12:58 PM   #7
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

wow esther and liz you are famous and lucky!!!
but how this reporter found out about ur story?does he read this forum?
Old 12-02-2003, 05:30 AM   #8
country flag esther

No i think they found Liz's report on Lily's JCF site...but we thought it was Susan that wrote it because it was published in the Bob Larson Tennis celebrities newsletter thing? And she writes for that and The Boiled Egg saw it and posted it here or we wouldnt have known about it. it was all very exciting and i wrote the Australian Tennis Mag people yesterday coz they know me and theyre going to maybe publish some of the stuff inc what i thought about the whole Alex issue...
*feels famous*