Viva Los Bryans (in Vegas!)!!!! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-06-2006, 05:44 AM   #31
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Viva Los Bryans (in Vegas!)!!!!

Well done Bob & Mike

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2006, 05:55 AM   #32
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, guys!
Actually, i've expected final against Mirnyi/Bjorkman... Well, it's no matter whom to defeat!
Congratulations to Mike & Bob!
Now it's

Last edited by Mashik : 03-06-2006 at 06:01 AM.
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 06:21 AM   #33
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

Stanford ATP Doubles Race leaders and World No. 1 team Bob and Mike Bryan improved to 14-1 on the season and claimed their 28th career team title with a 6-3, 6-2 win over Jaroslav Levinsky and Robert Lindstedt in Las Vegas Sunday.

The Bryans claimed the only break of the first set to go ahead 5-3 when Levinsky double faulted on the decisive point. The American twins then broke Lindstedt at 2-2 in the second set after also having break point in their previous return game against Levinsky.

The Bryans, who were forced to retire from the Memphis semifinals last week due to Bob's shoulder injury, won their second title of the year (Australian Open). Their only loss of the year came against Santoro/Zimonjic in the Sydney semifinals.

Levinsky and Lindstedt were appearing in their first final together in their third career tournament as a team.

Mike Bryan said: “It feels good to keep the roll going. We’re having an unbelievable start to the year and you know it just bodes well for Indian Wells and Miami where we really want to peak. But you know we’re excited we’re on a great run now, its great.

"Just gotta keep doing all the same stuff we are doing, I think we are on a pretty good level right now, winning the Australian Open, we haven’t lost since Sydney, so if we just keep playing with this confidence and keep going for our shots, and keep riding the wave we will be fine”.

Bob Bryan said: “It was actually a tough match, the guys served big and we won some 3-all points, but its great to get off to a such hot start in 2006, especially here in Vegas since we had such a great time, and its nice to get it done on the business side also.

"We need to keep playing like this and keep playing well in the big points. We’re going to have a lot of support in Indian Wells and Miami and you know if we can use the crowd well and stay positive I think we can have a good next month."

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 03:55 PM   #34
Amber

Amber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond reputeAmber has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Bob and Mike! I know I'm a bit late, but I was on vacation last week when they won it! Can't wait to see how they do in Indian Wells. Goooooo Mike and Bob!
Amber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote