The Comeback Kid Striking It Hot In The Acapulco Heat! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #46
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Comeback Kid Striking It Hot In The Acapulco Heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Rosie about Coria, what can I say?? he said that he'll come back but I doubt it, I just saw the end of the match 'cause I couldn't miss that wonderfull news and the people was very mad at him and he just got bad words and boo's from the audience. That guy just went to Acapulco for a vacation. He said that the people doesn't know about tennis and that he's been playing bad since BAires .... yeah right
The best thing that ever happened to Coria was the 2004 Roland Garros Final

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2006, 09:44 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
damn! this is a real bummer! I've been trying to post all day and nothing hopefully this time will work and Elea and Rosie won't think that I don't want to answer them

Gaston is a real cutie, I suffer a lot in his first match, is just that is so hard to see them mad and saying bad things to themselves like Gaston and Nico do, but thank God that he can recovered himself !! oh and it was su funny 'cause there was a guy that it was like Gaston's clon lol! I saw him talking with Lucho Horna and I ran behind him thinking that was Gaston and nothing and when I wasn't looking to him suddenly he came out from the dressing rooms and then when where I asked for the pic, but you know that still owns me that

Rosie your Juan is really sweet and he's playing very well, I guess like you said the last time, is just a little more of experience 'cause he gave his best during the 2 first sets and of course that Chela got more at the end than Juan. And I really don't know what happened to me! Is just that he was walking in front of me and I asked for his autograph, I completely forgot that he just retired from his match, so I really would have desearve a punch in my face but he didn't do it

And btw that day (during the autographs) I saw Gaston and Juan, both shirtless oh yeah, I suffered a lot in Acapulco

oh and forgot to say again that I ADORE NICO!!!!!!! 2 pics with him and to know from his own mouth his practice time is just priceless
Gracias Kid for all the stories! I can't wait to hear more in chat!

And this is the first time I've been able to get in all day to post too - I'm beginning to think that I'll never be able to post during the day again.

I adore Nico too! And he is sweet, and he is kind, and I'm so glad you have so many great memories about him. And you'll have many more becuase he now knows that you are is numero uno Mexican fan!

And shirtless is always good. Especially with our HOT favorites.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:22 PM   #48
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey! I'm here

Not happy 'cause he lost (and I wasn't there so this is killing me) but is good to know that he'll rest now. Besides poor Daniel 4 in a row would have been to much for him

I'll post the pics asap. Rosie, Juan is so sweet. I really was looking for a big punch in my face 'cause I asked his autograph after his match but he was kind with me. No good pictures of him 'cause in the match I was far away and the sun was killing me.

Elea and Lovely, I really adore Gaston and besides HE OWNS ME ONE!!!!! I got his autograph in my tennis ball and I asked him for a picture with me (this was on tuesday) but he was leaving for his room and I didn't want to botter him so I said to him while he was signing my ball "Gaston could you take a picture with me or are you in a hurry?" he looked at me and smiled and said " We'll do it tomorrow okay?" he was so sweet that I couldn't say nothing else, of course that I couldn't see him yesterday so I'm waiting for the pic ha ha!!!

All the argentinians are so nice, except you know who that people here already hates him And about Nico, what can I say, he's just the biggest sweetheart on earth, I just adore him and if someone else say again that he's the opposite I personally will kick his or her butt

I think that we need to make a chat for this otherwise it'd be a LONG LONG post ..... Thanks for beign so happy for me, I was thinking about you all the time.

I just want to say that I've never been so proud of beign a Nico Fan and that I just adore him!!! and can I say that the man is the most beautiful guy that I've ever seen Gaston and Calleri too but Nico is just the greatest for me
Kid !!!
I'm so glad you enjoyed your Acapulco trip thanks for sharing the story with us I know Gaston is such a sweet person
It's great that you could meet Nico and talk to him too

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:41 PM   #49
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe is just the ones that are in America that are having the posting problems on MTF well at least I need a good reason for it!

Lovely thanks for all! Your Gaston is a real cutie and now I'm rooting for him in Acapulco! He has to win!!!

NicoFan hopefully for Indian wells this will be working fine or we'd be very grumpy and talk to u later

Rosie, I agree with you!! but I still want my revenge from the USO 2005

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote