The Comeback Kid Striking It Hot In The Acapulco Heat! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-27-2006, 11:59 PM   #16
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Comeback Kid Striking It Hot In The Acapulco Heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Is more easy talk with Nico out of Chile
Yeah.

But I think that could be said for any player. If I wanted to get an autograph from James here in the States, it would be next to impossible - there's always a million people around him.

But if I were in Chile, I could probably just walk up to him with hardly anyone around.

So that means senorita Fergie that you'll have to travel someday to a tournament outside of Chile so you can say 'hola' to both Nico and Fernando!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2006, 01:06 PM   #17
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Nico is playing tonight!

Fight Nico fight!

Estadio Mextenis Empieza 11.00 AM

Singles WTA
Daniela MUNOZ (MEX) vs. Anna SMASHNOVA (ISR) --

no antes 12:00 PM
Singles ATP
Juan MONACO (ARG) vs. Juan Ignacio CHELA (ARG) --

no antes 3:00 PM
Singles ATP
Guillermo CORIA (ARG) vs. Alessio DI MAURO (ITA) --

seguido de
Singles WTA
Flavia PENNETTA (ITA) vs. Antonella SERRA (ITA) --

seguido de
Singles ATP
Santiago GONZALEZ (MEX) vs. Jose ACASUSO (ARG) --

no antes 8:00 PM
Singles ATP
Nicolas MASSU (CHI) vs. Carlos BERLOCQ (ARG) --
Old 02-28-2006, 03:35 PM   #18
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
So that means senorita Fergie that you'll have to travel someday to a tournament outside of Chile so you can say 'hola' to both Nico and Fernando!
Yeah

Vamos Nico today!!!

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 04:02 PM   #19
country flag NicoFan

Question for anyone out there - does anyone know where Alonso has been? Getting kind of worried about him - he hasn't been on in over a week.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #20
country flag NicoFan

25 hours from Brazil to Acapulco???

Poor Nico.

From latercera.cl:

To his arrival to Mexico, Nicolas Massú (44º) declared that owed to the physical wear that he has had in the last few weeks itself not too much in the tournament will be required of Acapulco, where debuts this night before the Argentine Carlos Berloq (78º).

After obtaining his sixth crown last week in Costo do Sauipe, playing five days in a consecutive way, the viñamarino had a flight of twenty-five hours to Aztec lands.

"I am calm. I am going to try to do possible the best. Itself that arrive with various matches in the body, but me do not I be going to require more than what I can give", said the "Vampire" to the official page of the ATP.

"Were 25 hours of trip. I arrived today (yesterday) to half a day and already tomorrow I have to debut", complained Massú, although has also a prescription: "It ideal is to be recovered well and to try not to play very long matches".

Regarding this same theme, the double Olympic champion recognized that is not according to that some tournaments finalize the day Saturday, like Costo do Sauipe and Acapulco, owed al exhaustion.

"To me I like for nothing. It ideal would be that the tournaments finished Sunday, but one has to be willing that if they plan it for Tuesday, and the contest finishes on Saturday, to play every day", explained.

Finally, Massú analyzed with more tranquility the title that obtained in the Brazil Open, aiming that with that result has to its there to be three ends in the four tournaments that understand the South American tour.

"I am very pleased with the sixth title of my career, besides that the happiness is double because was a week in which I was playing of less to more, in a tournament that for me has not gone well", began saying.

"Happy, besides, because now in the four tournaments of the South American tour, in two I have reached the end", finalized Massu.
Old 02-28-2006, 07:43 PM   #21
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck to Nico - and a special good luck to all his fans - I'm telling you guys - the scoreboard sucks so badly - it makes Brazil look wonderful You will need much patience and all the luck in the world to deal with it - I am giving up - nothing has moved for 45 minutes

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

not another bad scoreboard!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Thanks for the warning Rosie-I haven't checked results yet but I hope your Juan won today.

And Good Luck to Nico tonight! You can do it Nico!!! VAMOS!!!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #23
country flag NicoFan

I heard that last night - and I gave up after awhile trying to follow Gaston's match.

The thing that's weird is that its pretty high tech. Its kind of cool - if only it would work all the time!

I hope Juan won too - I haven't had a chance to look at the scores.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:30 PM   #24
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparko1030
not another bad scoreboard!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Thanks for the warning Rosie-I haven't checked results yet but I hope your Juan won today.

And Good Luck to Nico tonight! You can do it Nico!!! VAMOS!!!
He is leading 6-4, 4-2 at the moment - but now the scoreboard is stuck again On the scoring thread it has been voted worst of the year so far Thanks for the good wishes anyway

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 02-28-2006, 09:39 PM   #25
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

any updates?

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:19 PM   #26
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

good luck to Nico and to all the Nico fans with that stupid scoreboard

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:20 PM   #27
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
any updates?
Juan lost 6-4, 6-7 (4), 0-3, - having retired with cramp in the third set. Mind you - this only came out about an hour after the scoreboard said he had won 6-4, 6-3................so now you know what I mean about the scoreboard sucking!! Actually - I just laughed - you had to - it was pure theatre!!!!!! Juan was tired after last week - he needs some time off - I am not sad that he lost - just a bit irritated at the scoreboard fiasco. So good luck to you all and your guy tnight - I am going to bed

Old 02-28-2006, 11:40 PM   #28
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Juan lost 6-4, 6-7 (4), 0-3, - having retired with cramp in the third set. Mind you - this only came out about an hour after the scoreboard said he had won 6-4, 6-3................so now you know what I mean about the scoreboard sucking!! Actually - I just laughed - you had to - it was pure theatre!!!!!! Juan was tired after last week - he needs some time off - I am not sad that he lost - just a bit irritated at the scoreboard fiasco. So good luck to you all and your guy tnight - I am going to bed
Oh poor Juan - there's rough to be cramping up.

But he does need a rest, and he's played well last week.

about the sb. This sucks - no excuse to have wrong scores. I know this sounds loca , but I think that tennis fans everywhere should UNITE and COMPLAIN!!! I used to do lobbying in Washington - we had some tricks that could work well to get the ATP's attention.

I'm not expecting much from Nico tonight - I think that in his heart and mind, he wants to go out there and get more points on the LA swing before hardcourts at IW and Miami. But he's gotta be tired so I wonder if his body will cooperate. So if he loses, I'll only be sad cuz Kid is there watching him.
Old 03-01-2006, 01:10 AM   #29
country flag SuperRevelation

SuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond reputeSuperRevelation has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nico!

SuperRevelation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 03:05 AM   #30
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

nico win 1st set 62 vs berlocq

Last edited by alexito36 : 03-01-2006 at 03:12 AM.
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote