Which player has the ugliest feet? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who has the ugliest feet?

Andy Roddick 61 24.60%
Lleyton Hewitt 53 21.37%
Andre Agassi 61 24.60%
Other 73 29.44%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #76
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which player has the ugliest feet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorroger
You as well. What is it about Roger Federer's feet that made you feel sick and where did yu see them? Please tell me, I have this image that he has cleasn pretty boy feet.
They looked repulsive, very dirty, dirty toes, the colour of them looked like someone had wiped their ass on them. Often you will see them on tv, when they do the treatments
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2006, 08:19 PM   #77
country flag Warriorroger

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
They looked repulsive, very dirty, dirty toes, the colour of them looked like someone had wiped their ass on them. Often you will see them on tv, when they do the treatments

You are joking are you? Roger Federer, dirty feet? I think it's not possible. Did they show his feet that close on telly?
Warriorroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 09:24 AM   #78

Warriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond reputeWarriorroger has a reputation beyond repute

Well did they show his feet closely? I am having hard time bleiveing there is anything wrong with Roger's feet, dirty, smelly, since he's such a pretty boy.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:31 AM   #79
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Roger's feet at Monte Carlo when he was getting some tape removed from them at the change of ends at the end of the first set and they looked fine to me, not deformed, toes all present in their expected positions, no sign of bad blisters or anything like that.

I also saw Safin's foot when he was being treated at Valencia and again I don't remember anything particularly wrong with his feet - big of course, with his height, but they didn't look manky or anything like that.

And there was a pic, I think on the Dima blog thread, showing Safin reclining on a sofa barefoot and again his feet didn't look yucky.

Some people find all feet yucky looking though
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #80

I though so already. A man like Roger Federer doesn't have deformed, bad, or smelly feet.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:58 PM   #81
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well did they show his feet closely? I am having hard time bleiveing there is anything wrong with Roger's feet, dirty, smelly, since he's such a pretty boy.
Well you better believe it man, I hate to dissapoint your feet fetish but its the truth. If federers feet dont put you off your foot fetish, I dont know what would

To back it up, I have recieved multiple good reps praising my description of his feet, it seems others have witnessed the horror but dont want to post

Last edited by joeb_uk : 05-14-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 05:59 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Well you better believe it man, I hate to dissapoint your feet fetish but its the truth. If federers feet dont put you off your foot fetish, I dont know what would

To back it up, I have recieved multiple good reps praising my description of his feet, it seems others have witnessed the horror but dont want to post

You don't dissapoint me, really. I have one pic of him showing his foot, and it didn't look repulsive. He seems such a clean pretty boy to me, that I find it hard to believe that he doesn't take care of his feet.
Old 05-18-2006, 07:48 PM   #83

But I am curious about Roger's feet, did he have smooth or a bit rough feet?
Old 05-18-2006, 08:30 PM   #84
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw Fed's feet in Miami not very closely but they looked really pretty. actually the only player that I have seen with icky feet is Tiger Timbo

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyhsn
I saw Fed's feet in Miami not very closely but they looked really pretty. actually the only player that I have seen with icky feet is Tiger Timbo
MMMMMMMM, wish I was his sock.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:08 PM   #86
country flag joeb_uk

Quote:
MMMMMMMM, wish I was his sock.

This guy has taken over from fonsie Fonsie is now in second place.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:31 PM   #87
country flag Conita

Conita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond reputeConita has a reputation beyond repute

this is just hilarious!
i think Nadal probably has ugly feet
:P
Old 05-21-2006, 12:57 AM   #88
country flag ChloeLove

Location: I live in Canada now, but I am from Newcastle, England.
ChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond reputeChloeLove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conita

this is just hilarious!
i think Nadal probably has ugly feet
:P
Nah, Nadal has nice feet from being on the beach in Mallorca all the time. I think...

eternally rooting for:

HAAS | FEDERER | SANTORO | HEWITT | RODDICK | SAFIN

enjoying:

TURSUNOV | AGASSI | ROBREDO | MONFILS | BLAKE
ChloeLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 01:08 AM   #89
country flag WuMiE

WuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond reputeWuMiE has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really like Roger's feet.

Anyways, it's just feet

GOOD LUCK TO :

ANDY RODDICK || JAMES BLAKE || MARDY FISH || ANDRE AGASSI || BOB & MIKE BRYANS

MARAT SAFIN || TOMMY HAAS || TIM HENMAN || RICHARD GASQUET || NICOLAS ALMAGRO || MARCOS BAGHDATIS || GUILLERMO CORA || JUAN CARLOS FERRERO || CARLOS MOYA || FRANK DANCEVIC || SCOVILLE JENKINS
WuMiE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 07:01 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuMiE
I don't really like Roger's feet.

Anyways, it's just feet
WOW: Can anyone find more Roger feet pics, now I definitely want to be his socks.