THE GATHERING OF THE SAFINHOLICS Part 1 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2003, 01:29 PM   #46
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Just talk" thread

I love to travel too. Sometimes I can't do it... money is my problem. Some places are very expensive.

Ilhame, you speak so many languages! It's fantastic!
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2003, 01:47 PM   #47
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuddel
god, i have so many places i want to visit. its like i want to visit nearly every place of the world
I think I want to visit every place that's on the ATP calendar

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2003, 01:48 PM   #48
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I know traveling costs, but a girl can dream no?

I want to go to Monaco, but I don't know when. Mom doesn't want to let me go there in April and that's the only month that I want to go there

Old 11-23-2003, 01:52 PM   #49
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re:

I want to go to Ägypton and Columbia and MANY more.

Monaco is amazing too. Yeah April is the perfect month then

Where have you girls been to already?
Old 11-23-2003, 04:06 PM   #50
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

I'll start:

Holidays include France, Germany, Greece, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy -a LOT; my parents have a thing for Italy- and Tunisia. Oh and one memorable and very expensive weekend in London.
But of course if you live in europe everything is pretty close, and now they've switched to euros it's really easy getting around.

Places I'd like to go: Scandinavia, Ireland, Australia (well don't know if *that* will ever happen lol) and Mexico.

My dad is really lucky, he gets to travel the world. He's been about everywere except for Australia and China. He actually went to Moscow a few weeks back (i was like "dad can you bring me one of those furry hats" lol)
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2003, 04:44 PM   #51
country flag Cris

Cris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond reputeCris has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Cool! Monaco is wonderful!
I didn't have the chance to know other countries. I just spent a weekend in Buenos Aires with some friends. Was Great! Brazilian girls and argentineans boys... so much fun!
I know many beaches in Brazil. Beautiful and expensive places. I loved!
Next year, I want to visit two friends of mine: one lives in USA and another in Switzerland. I'm saving my money. I want to go Netherlands, Austria, Spain (I have a cousin who lives there) and maybe Italy.
Old 11-23-2003, 05:09 PM   #52
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

Places i did visit are France (Paris), England (London), Italy, Belgium, Danmark, The Netherlands, east sea, nord sea, Gran Canaria, Spain, Greece, Dom. Republik, Russia, Croatia, Schwitzerland, Austria.

Next year i will maybe go to USA

oh and i would love to visit Australia, Brasil (love it), Mexico, Argentinia also. etc

my dad also travels around A LOT, cause of his work. I think he was already nearly everywhere lol. Once he was at the Philippines, so great!
Old 11-23-2003, 05:55 PM   #53
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilhame
I study international business and languages
me too Ilhame, except i dropped languages in my second year for economics.....i dont particularly know what i wanna do "when i grow up"
- a professional bum..that would be nice!
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-23-2003, 06:25 PM   #54
country flag Cris

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
I never been oustside the US that's the problem with living in a huge country you can drive for miles and miles and all you've accomplished was leaving the state
Here in Brazil is the same.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:36 PM   #55
country flag Cris

Default Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuddel
Places i did visit are France (Paris), England (London), Italy, Belgium, Danmark, The Netherlands, east sea, nord sea, Gran Canaria, Spain, Greece, Dom. Republik, Russia, Croatia, Schwitzerland, Austria.

Next year i will maybe go to USA

oh and i would love to visit Australia, Brasil (love it), Mexico, Argentinia also. etc
So many places! I'm impressed!

I would love to go to Australia, Croatia and Russia. For obvious reasons I recommend a visit to Brazil. And Angentina. It's a wonderful place.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:14 PM   #56
country flag Shadow

Default Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall_one
I never been oustside the US that's the problem with living in a huge country you can drive for miles and miles and all you've accomplished was leaving the state
aaw!
But USA is soooo big You can go everywhere there.
Old 11-23-2003, 08:16 PM   #57
country flag Shadow

Default Re: Re: Re: Re:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly
So many places! I'm impressed!

I would love to go to Australia, Croatia and Russia. For obvious reasons I recommend a visit to Brazil. And Angentina. It's a wonderful place.
hehe, well Brasil is simply wonderful from all i heard and saw If i ever come to Brasil (*dreams*) i will visit you
Old 11-23-2003, 09:21 PM   #58
country flag Cris

Hope you can come soon, sis. Here we have wonderful places to visit, great food and nice people. I'm sure you'll enjoy this trip.
Old 11-23-2003, 10:33 PM   #59
country flag maratski

I've been to Paris a million times, I also spent two semesters living there for my studies. I go to Morocco every summer. We have a house there and I travel all around the country. I've been to Brussels very often and to Antwerp. I've been to Prague for a week once. I'd like to go to Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Russia , US, Australia, London,....everywhere

Old 11-23-2003, 10:37 PM   #60
country flag maratski

I totally forgot to tell you that I dreamt about Marat last night

I don't remember everything, but he was doing a fotoshoot for Adidas in my town. He was wearing a light blue shirt, which looked great on him and there was a Mercedes. Combined promo
I saw him and went up to him and he was very nice to me and I stayed with him for a while. We talked and I even touched his sexy abs and he was ok with it

*hoping this dream will come true*

I should actually send an email to Adidas asking them to give the men blue shirts next season

Closed Thread