AFL: NAB Cup - Week 1 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-24-2006, 12:46 AM   #1
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL: NAB Cup - Week 1

I don't usually bet on this shitty pre-season tournament, but found some good odds.

Brisbane @ $2.00 over Essendon

Brisbane's pre-season has been solid and also with some of the younger players. Expect Mitchell Clark to shine up forward tonight. He is a class act and he's ready to step right up to FF or CHF if need be. Has the body for it.

Troy Selwood should play through the middle - he's bulked up and he's fighting fit.

I'm more interested to see how Cameron Wood will go in the ruck. Showed some good signs last year.

I'm a little bit disappointed that Ben Fixter didn't come up. Got a little niggle at training last week and they are resting him. He's been training the house down all summer.

In the other game tonight, I expect the Bulldogs to destroy Melbourne. They have named a full lineup and Melbourne have the opposite.

The only line I can find is on TAB Sportsbet.

Bulldogs -18.5 @ $1.75

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2006, 01:03 AM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: AFL: NAB Cup - Week 1

I took the doggies to win this competition at $5.50

I'm leaning Bombers and Doggies tonight, but like you am having troubles getting lines for those matches.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:27 AM   #3
bad gambler

Ok lines have been released..

Going small given this is preseason,

Dogs to cover -23.5 v Demons - $1.87

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:32 AM   #4
country flag hawker

hawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond reputehawker has a reputation beyond repute

geez bad gambler you took some low odds on the doggies mate, where did you grab them that low.

Can pick them up at around 7-8 at most places.

Anyway agree and think that the doggies will win tonight but will be no bets for me tonight.

Im just so happy to have footy back again.

Good luck to all having punt.

Free AFL Betting Competition

$$$ Signup now Great prizes - Everyone wins atleast $20 in prizes just for joining.

AFL Sports Betting Forum

hawker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #5

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

A fit forward line this year of Brennan, Merrett, Brown and Clark will be very potent.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:06 AM   #6

Melbourne taking it up to the doggies.

Old 02-24-2006, 11:08 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I don't usually bet on this shitty pre-season tournament, but found some good odds.

Brisbane @ $2.00 over Essendon

Brisbane's pre-season has been solid and also with some of the younger players. Expect Mitchell Clark to shine up forward tonight. He is a class act and he's ready to step right up to FF or CHF if need be. Has the body for it.
WON

Good start to the season even in a pre-season match. Clark didn't disappoint.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:55 PM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Ok lines have been released..

Going small given this is preseason,

Dogs to cover -23.5 v Demons - $1.87

gl