NBA-Thursday 23rd of February!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2006, 09:37 PM   #1
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA-Thursday 23rd of February!!!

Only the 3 games 2nite but do like a couple,another dogs day out!!!

50 units on Sacramento Queens +2.5pts over Los Angeles Fakers- Queens win outright IMO,hard to match up 4 players or more that are playin well,Kobe will need all his back ups 2day n more!!!Some coins on ML aswell!!!

30 units on Memphis Grizzlies +7.5pts over Dallas Mavericks-Grizzlies good enough for the cover!!!Under 180pts total

Good luck,other leans on Indiana +9pts n Under 178pts total!!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2006, 11:17 PM   #2
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA-Thursday 23rd of February!!!

Indiana +10 for me... way too many points to give up, especially in such a heated contest.
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 12:17 AM   #3
bad gambler

I'm on the otherside, pistons to cover -9 for me

gl
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 02:40 AM   #4
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

gl
unlucky mate, i came back to my PC and see Pacers down by 13 and I thought it was done

then 3 point heroics save me, never should have to win a bet that way
Old 02-24-2006, 02:40 AM   #5
bad gambler

Quote:

gl

unfucking believable

pacers go one a scoring barrage in the last minute and cover

Old 02-24-2006, 02:46 AM   #6
bad gambler

pistons don't give a shit when they are up by DD, i will never back them at a spread greater than -6 again

same shit happened against atlanta as well couple of days ago
Old 02-24-2006, 03:02 AM   #7
country flag SadrieL

Quote:
pistons don't give a shit when they are up by DD, i will never back them at a spread greater than -6 again

same shit happened against atlanta as well couple of days ago
lots of opportunities to win it back this weekend
Old 02-24-2006, 03:14 AM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadrieL
lots of opportunities to win it back this weekend

i don't mind the backdoor cover, i mean it happens from time to time and heck i have profited from it as well

but when you lead by 18 with 2 minutes to go and and up winning by 5, it kind of makes it harder to swallow

next time pistons should not make it as obvious they don't want to cover

that is my rant over
Old 02-24-2006, 03:16 AM   #9
country flag t-match

t-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond reputet-match has a reputation beyond repute

kobe already with 13pts in the 1st quarter. kevin martin sucking again with his shot, the rest of the team follow suit. i thought the queens price was too good, turns out it was. when will i ever learn?
t-match is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 03:19 AM   #10
country flag SadrieL

Quote:
i don't mind the backdoor cover, i mean it happens from time to time and heck i have profited from it as well

but when you lead by 18 with 2 minutes to go and and up winning by 5, it kind of makes it harder to swallow

next time pistons should not make it as obvious they don't want to cover

that is my rant over
yeah thats what i mean, it should never have gone from 13 to 5, i was actually hoping at best for pistons by 10 so i at least got my money back... never expected that to happen

anyway i stopped backing the pistons on huge spreads too, i just dont trust them anymore, their aura of invincibility has gone
Old 02-24-2006, 03:19 AM   #11
country flag SadrieL

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-match
kobe already with 13pts in the 1st quarter. kevin martin sucking again with his shot, the rest of the team follow suit. i thought the queens price was too good, turns out it was. when will i ever learn?
its not even half-time yet
Old 02-24-2006, 03:29 AM   #12
bad gambler

signs though don't look good for the queens

however i can't imagine lakers can keep this up for a full game
Old 02-24-2006, 03:46 AM   #13
country flag SadrieL

Quote:
signs though don't look good for the queens

however i can't imagine lakers can keep this up for a full game
class will prevail in the end

i hope
Old 02-24-2006, 03:59 AM   #14
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadrieL
class will prevail in the end

i hope

kobe will not let them lose tonight
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 04:24 AM   #15
bad gambler

Kobe is getting it done