out of all of roddicks pictures, this is the very best ...trust me! ;) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-23-2006, 06:05 PM   #1
country flag Rex

Rex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond repute
Default out of all of roddicks pictures, this is the very best ...trust me! ;)

well, it has to be...
caption it if you dare
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06_02_21_Gallery_4.jpg (38.6 KB, 176 views)
Srichaphan- The Thai- ger of tennis.
Safin - The of tennis.
Bagdatis- The quotesman of tennis "my coach will watch, i will sleep with my girlfriend"
Kiefer- The naive guy, "yeh, me and seb are good friends"
Santoro- The double handed wizard of tennis.
Lopez- IS my hair right? IS my lipstick right?
Moya- The tatoo and muscles of tennis (although nadal kicks his ass in that department).
Tipsarevic- The tatoo of tennis, competing with moya.
Djokovic- Stole Jiri's surname

Sorry if I left out your favourite, just PM me to let me know-- thanks.
Rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2006, 06:08 PM   #2
country flag Marat Safinator

Marat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: out of all of roddicks pictures, this is the very best ...trust me! ;)

that actually made me laugh my behind off , that is the worst photo i've ever seen of him huahuahua
Marat Safinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:15 PM   #3
country flag morningglory

morningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond reputemorningglory has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: out of all of roddicks pictures, this is the very best ...trust me! ;)

saw it, laughed, then I actually started a caption thread on WTAworld 4 this pic
actually got one that was my favorite...
"All of God's creatures get constipated every now and then"
morningglory is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 06:43 PM   #4
country flag Marat Safinator

Marat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond reputeMarat Safinator has a reputation beyond repute

huahuahua
Marat Safinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:00 PM   #5
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno...one of the girls I was with at the DC tie took a pretty good picture of Andy with his finger in his eye!!! I think he looked equally as dorky as he does in that picture!!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

That's what he gets for making fun of Fergus Murphy, the dumbest picture ever taken. He should have just let the whole issue go and focused on the match. Stupid Andy.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:14 PM   #7
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

He looks like Coria.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:21 PM   #8
country flag LLeytonRules

LLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond reputeLLeytonRules has a reputation beyond repute

He is saying, i dont know what to do anymore, i think i should hire Uncle Scrooge and play some tennis with Huey, Luey and Dewey.
LLeytonRules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #9
country flag Rex

Rex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond reputeRex has a reputation beyond repute

you guys are funny lol
Srichaphan- The Thai- ger of tennis.
Safin - The of tennis.
Bagdatis- The quotesman of tennis "my coach will watch, i will sleep with my girlfriend"
Kiefer- The naive guy, "yeh, me and seb are good friends"
Santoro- The double handed wizard of tennis.
Lopez- IS my hair right? IS my lipstick right?
Moya- The tatoo and muscles of tennis (although nadal kicks his ass in that department).
Tipsarevic- The tatoo of tennis, competing with moya.
Djokovic- Stole Jiri's surname

Sorry if I left out your favourite, just PM me to let me know-- thanks.
Rex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:48 PM   #10
country flag Viken01

Viken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond reputeViken01 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
Old 02-23-2006, 09:02 PM   #11
country flag Geniey2g

Geniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond reputeGeniey2g has a reputation beyond repute

lol, poor man; losing his looks as well as his game.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:04 PM   #12
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

This pic will earn him another chance in SNL.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:25 PM   #13
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute

At least he's still wearing a cap to hide his receding hairline.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:38 PM   #14
country flag hablovah19

hablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond reputehablovah19 has a reputation beyond repute

YEC Champ (2005)
"I was ready to die on the court today."
Habs rule
Marat Safin|Juan Carlos Ferrero|Roger Federer|Richard Gasquet
Gaël Monfils|Sébastien Grosjean|Fabrice Santoro|Nestor|Dancevic|Polansky
hablovah19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:39 PM   #15
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Scary Andy
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote