Arvind Parmar replaces Nadal as top seed in Rotterdam!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arvind Parmar replaces Nadal as top seed in Rotterdam!!!

3 Brits in the main draw of an ATP event It just keeps getting better for the UK. Does it get any better than this?

Nadal, Grosjean, Baghdatis and Schalken complete the destruction of the field in Rotterdam. A tournament that was going to be the most exciting and competitive of the year has turned into a complete farce.

Out of nowhere, Davydenko has suddenly become the favourite to win this tournament Ancic, Berdych and Stepanek are contenders too.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arvind Parmar replaces Nadal as top seed in Rotterdam!!!

LOL! Nice luck for Parmar to get the position of the #1 seed that pulled out, enjoy it!

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
country flag gusman890

gusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond repute

haha, talk about a turn of events.

i hope this tournament is fun and interesting =)

I'm an American who loves clay tennis and the clay season...what is wrong with that picture?
gusman890 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:13 PM   #4
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute

haha I read it as Arvind was top seeded for Rotterdam.. man there would have to be a lot of pullouts for that to happen!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #5
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

It's such a shame that Sky Sports don't start their coverage until Friday. Just when I thought they made a mistake to cover this tournament, Arvind Parmar joins in the fun.

I can already see the semi-final line-up:

Parmar v Ancic
Henman v Rusedski
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:17 PM   #6
country flag Rogiman

Rogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond reputeRogiman has a reputation beyond repute

It's a sport after all and while it is very important for the players, the only reason they make money (and I mean tennis as a whole) it's because it's entertainment for us, the fans. So if we're watching, I rather watch something that pleases the eye, who gives a shit if a BOSS hotass model takes 5 more seconds in geting the ball to the player in Madrid? I'd rather wait those extra 5 seconds seeing those boobies bounce than watching some fatass kid burn away his bigmac meal.

I don't know, call me old fashioned but I like women
Rogiman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #7
country flag JustmeUK

JustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond reputeJustmeUK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik
It's such a shame that Sky Sports don't start their coverage until Friday. Just when I thought they made a mistake to cover this tournament, Arvind Parmar joins in the fun.

I can already see the semi-final line-up:

Parmar v Ancic
Henman v Rusedski
Haven't looked at the draw but I assume that could happen??!

Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Rafa hater. I am, however, a RAFATARD hater and therefore take endless delight in each Rafa loss as it allows me to sock it hard to his tards. Do try and understand the difference (TARDS)! Don't get me started on Choke-ovic though. Him I do despise. And his TARDS are the lowest of the low .
JustmeUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 03:29 PM   #8
country flag gusman890

gusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond reputegusman890 has a reputation beyond repute

Rusedski won his opening pretty confertably, so he is moving along fine in his "come-back", i wonder what the name of his child is anyway

I'm an American who loves clay tennis and the clay season...what is wrong with that picture?
gusman890 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 04:06 PM   #9
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gusman890
Rusedski won his opening pretty confertably, so he is moving along fine in his "come-back", i wonder what the name of his child is anyway
The name is Scarlett Mary!

At Parmar!!!

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 07:58 PM   #10
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Arvind

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:35 PM   #11
country flag s.m.

s.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond repute

rest of the field should better watch out
s.m. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:36 PM   #12
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Arv is a legend

He needs the 5 ATP points just for turning up
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #13
country flag s.m.

s.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond reputes.m. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jez
Arv is a legend
yeah
he almost beat sampras in queens
that alone should book his place in the tennis hall of fame
not to mention history of the game
s.m. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #14
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.m.
yeah
he almost beat sampras in queens
that alone should book his place in the tennis hall of fame
not to mention history of the game
Let him have his moment
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 12:00 AM   #15
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Arvind the great choker v Ecuador at wimbledon is back
enjoy your 'top seed' status for the day
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote