GREAT NEWS! MANY MATCHES COMING - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2006, 07:30 AM   #1
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute
Default GREAT NEWS! MANY MATCHES COMING

Hey everyone I just bought every Pete DVD from http://www.tennisdvds.net/ that I could find (except 2 which were stupid matches and werent worth it) I will be buying a new computer in a few months and i will get a dvd burner then i can copy the video files onto my computer maybe and then we can all see many Pete matches hopefully
the_natural is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 09:15 AM   #2
country flag Greg-Pete fan

Greg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond reputeGreg-Pete fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GREAT NEWS! MANY MATCHES COMING

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_natural
Hey everyone I just bought every Pete DVD from http://www.tennisdvds.net/ that I could find (except 2 which were stupid matches and werent worth it) I will be buying a new computer in a few months and i will get a dvd burner then i can copy the video files onto my computer maybe and then we can all see many Pete matches hopefully

Yeah, there are many Pete`s matches, great page. First of all I`d like to watch his matches against Muster,Lendl,McEnroe and Agassi in U.S. Open 1990.

Last edited by Greg-Pete fan : 02-21-2006 at 09:05 AM.
Greg-Pete fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #3
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Great news natural, can't wait to see what you got, G-DAY.

angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 04:29 AM   #4
country flag bradrmattison

bradrmattison is on a distinguished road

I'd be very interested. I can host them if you wish.
bradrmattison is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 11:25 AM   #5
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute

Well I just need to know Wat programs i will need to buy in order to put them on the net??? Ive got a fast connection so no problems there, But i would like if u could get them as far out into the sampras community as possible brad, I dont want anyone to have to struggle to get a hold of a sampras match ever again!!!!
Old 02-25-2006, 08:08 PM   #6
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have this one natural.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:40 PM   #7
country flag angiel

Old 02-27-2006, 01:13 AM   #8
country flag the_natural

Those ones arent on his website they are sold at the "TENNISONDVD" Website (as you can see on the cover), BUT hes doing me a special deal and selling me those ones tooo!!!! I was so disappointed, as you can imagine, after seeing his website and discovering that he did not have two of, possibly, the greatest Sampras Matches of all time. I just wish he had the 1996 French Open Campaign, I would have loved to have seen the 3 matches in which he beat the former French Open Champions.

Who were they? Chang And Courier are the only two French Open Champions I remeber Pete facing, who was the third?!??
Old 02-27-2006, 10:29 PM   #9
country flag angiel

Quote:
Those ones arent on his website they are sold at the "TENNISONDVD" Website (as you can see on the cover), BUT hes doing me a special deal and selling me those ones tooo!!!! I was so disappointed, as you can imagine, after seeing his website and discovering that he did not have two of, possibly, the greatest Sampras Matches of all time. I just wish he had the 1996 French Open Campaign, I would have loved to have seen the 3 matches in which he beat the former French Open Champions.

Who were they? Chang And Courier are the only two French Open Champions I remeber Pete facing, who was the third?!??

I am not sure who the other person is, I will have to look that up.