*~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-29-2005, 01:09 PM   #1
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Wink *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

when where and how did u meet igor for the first time?share with us what was the first impression igor has made to u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2005, 02:51 PM   #2
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

Well...my story is not that interesting. I first saw igor on TV...in his match against Agassi but i did not remembered his name or anything....( i just remembered his flaped ears ) i was just happy that ...finally...someone defeated Agassi. And...not long after that...at the 2004 Romanian Open....i saw this guy that had a great "Andy Roddick" Reebok cap and i could not take my eyes off of him ( cauz i liked the cap). And...thinking if i know him or not....i don't know how..i just said to my friend " That is Igor Andreev!" ( i saw his name on the draw earlier..so i knew he was playing ).My only clue that "told" me it was him...were his ears ( which...btw..i like very much).And...the 2-nd time...i saw him this year at the same tourmanent...where i had the pleasure to see him 8 dayz in a row and also talk to him and...otra cosa de que no puedo decir nada
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 03:55 PM   #3
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

i accidentally changed what i'm watching into a sports channel.. being a fan of tennis (i love this game) i watched the show which is davis cup 2005... having no idea who's playing, i was fascinated by the russian player (who is igor) with the way he toss or fix his hair(he really has a long hair that time), and lick his lips while playing.. so the next day, i again watched,but this time he's playing doubles with misha (who, i think, is also cute).. and that went on and on and on until he won.. and so the rest is history...
the sad part is i haven't seen him in person .. and still hoping and praying...

Last edited by mutya : 11-29-2005 at 04:23 PM.
mutya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 04:36 PM   #4

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

U know what i wish u Mutya? 2 see Igor ( in person)with short hair with or without a cap. Also...i have to admit that he looks great with longer hair but with a cap . BTW...don't u have any tennis tournaments there...in your city?
Old 11-29-2005, 04:47 PM   #5
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute

i'm wishing that to, to see him in person whatever he looks like.. yup.. there's also tennis tournament.. right now, there is a SEA games (south EAst Asian games) ongoing and is happening here in the Philippines... i hope ur and our team would compete... someday
Old 11-29-2005, 05:09 PM   #6
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

I met Igor this summer during the Russia-France DC tie where he beat the &^& out of Paul Henry Mathieu in the deciding match I stayed behind after and got an autograph and took some photos. During these three days I actually managed to exchange a few words with him...he is very shy, he is kinda embarassed to be famous, that type of a guy but he is very sweet, signs for his fans, takes photos and chats when he has time....makes a very good impression...

I support all my boys and Igor is no exception but I have a soft spot for Misha Youzhny..he is my Teddy Bear LOL..every time I see him I want to give him a hug
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2005, 05:16 PM   #7

Talking Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

lol Annie..u got that right. he is sooooo shy...when i talked to him...he imediatly turned red. i don't have any idea how MY face was but...lol...maybe Miru could tell me that cauz she was near me. i don't know how i managed to be so calm and talk to him anyways...he is a great guy. lol and..sometimes he behaves like a child remember those pushups ( or however they r called ...this is 4 u miru) that he did while we were watching? or ( i don't know if u were there( miru) in his 1-st day of practice when his coach started to remonstrate him...he looked back and had such a guilty face but also a little smile in the corner of his mouth

Last edited by r_alynutza_86 : 11-30-2005 at 12:45 PM.
Old 11-29-2005, 08:05 PM   #8
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

nope u weren't red..at least when u talked to him....after taht u were veryyyyyyy redddddddddd(especially when u started at poor carmen and don jose decided it's time to leave )!i don't know what do u mean about first training...what happened cuz i didn't figure out what u meant!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 11-29-2005, 08:28 PM   #9
country flag Mara_M

i just realised i've told u a lot of storys about igor but not how i met him...i was close to meet him for the first time in 2003 whan he def kolya in teh first round..but i got too late for his match and too early for hanescu's match(who was the following )...in 2004 i've met sandee on wendsday who told me how cute was igor and bla bla..and i remembered that 1 day before i was hurring up to meet my friend cuz i was late and there was a lot off ppl near 2nd court and i almout get into the poor guy..he came to see if teh amtch on 2nd court was finished cuz he had doubles match there with kolya!he was dressed all white!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 07:28 PM   #10
country flag Mara_M

valja,lena...why don't u tell us how did u meet igor?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #11
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Ok miru made me do this:
I saw him on tv,so i knew how he looked.
So then the 2004 BCR Open came.I am a HUGE Safin fan so i kinda like Russians coz of that.Not having anyone to like then i wasnt going to excited about the tourney.
Well i was there monday and i just took a pic with Pavel and i saw Igor dressed all in white looking at the giant screan(Davydenko was playing).I liked him back then a lot,but i was too shy to go to ask him something then,well the rest i wont tell But i guess Miruna told everyone
Old 12-02-2005, 10:57 PM   #12
country flag Mara_M

not yet!but u can say it cuz it's very sweeetttt story...and exciting!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 11:02 PM   #13
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

No way plus this is for Igor fans only so i am outta here
Old 12-02-2005, 11:05 PM   #14
country flag Mara_M

it's for ex-igot fans too,but how's u're wish!and u should told us the story!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 11:07 PM   #15
country flag Sandra

Ther is no story