Brasil Bling Bling! No Fun In The Sun and Surf..Just Lots Of Tennis - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2006, 12:10 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brasil Bling Bling! No Fun In The Sun and Surf..Just Lots Of Tennis

No one will agree with me , but he's worked so hard for so many weeks, all the pressure in Vina and the Davis Cup, and then the tough match with Carlos where he worked so hard....I think our Nico deserves a break.

Plus he's got a tough schedule coming up: Acapulco, IW, Miami and then Davis Cup again.

So I say...have fun in Brasil Nico! Party, chill, enjoy the beach, and only practice enough tennis to stay in shape.

Last edited by NicoFan : 02-19-2006 at 01:39 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2006, 12:39 PM   #2
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brasil Bling Bling! Having Fun In The Sun and Surf..And Some Tennis (*wink*)

He said in an interview in Radio Cooperativa that he might not play Brasil - he's leaving it up to his coaches. But that he wants to play.

Personally I think that he should take the week off.

But that's my humble opinion.
Old 02-16-2006, 01:43 PM   #3
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brasil Bling Bling! Having Fun In The Sun and Surf..And Some Tennis (*wink*)

Oh you know NicoFan that I agree with you completely!!! So for me Nico can take the next week off, he has a lot to come and he really needs the rest!!

Besides he has to be in Acapulco so Nico have fun and I want you there

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:32 PM   #4
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with you Nicofan! I'm glad he leaving the decision to his coaches-Gaby will make the right choice. Left to Nico I think he would play no matter as that is just the kind of guy he is.

Hey, wasn't it in Brazil were those super hot pics of him in the ocean were taken???? He can go to Brazil even is he doesn't play and have some fun!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Nico please take a rest

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 04:26 PM   #6
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

You're right Sparko, we own to Brasil those incredible sexy pics so once again I agree with NicoFan, he could go to Brasil, have some fun, some rest and more of those kind of pics

Gaby, let Nico rest and have some fun, then I could have him in perfect shape in Acapulco and with a beautiful tan too

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-16-2006, 04:32 PM   #7
country flag NicoFan

Sparko - glad you said that - I'll have to post the pictures here tonight.

The loveliest pictures of Nico ever taken!!

And Kid - from what I saw on TV during Vina, he's already very tanned. Lucky you!!! I'm jealous.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:19 PM   #8
country flag kidnicky

Oh those pics I don't know if I can't take them again

I know he's very tanned already ha ha! I know that I'll be lucky, it will be the best way to die, in Acapulco watching to that gorgeous chileno

And hey! you'll see him a week later right?? so it's not only me the lucky one

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-16-2006, 05:28 PM   #9
country flag NicoFan

Yup....and with all the sun in Acapulco and IW, the good news is that the tan won't fade by then!
Old 02-16-2006, 06:21 PM   #10
country flag kidnicky

You're right!! ... If Nico could read this

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-16-2006, 06:45 PM   #11
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
If Nico could read this
He love it!
Old 02-17-2006, 01:52 AM   #12
country flag NicoFan

Nico has decided to play Basil. We should have known. That's our fighter.

From latercera.cl:

Finally the national tennis player Nicolas Massú decided to be part of the ATP of Costa del Sauipe, after assuring that has not felt greater physical inconveniences.

The national one, next to his coach Gabriel Markus, they reckoned convenient to continue in the tour, owed al good level that is exhibiting the Chilean, what would be able him to report dividends at first of the year tenístico.

In this way, the Chilean began to leave behind the bad gust of wind that had last season, full of wounds, and he will try to take advantage of the first part of the year to be again inside the better of the world, therefore are very few the points that should defend.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:06 PM   #13
country flag NicoFan

I can't say that I like this at all - Gaby doesn't want him to play Brasil but he wants to. Nico - please listen to Gaby.

From latercera.cl:

Nicolas Massú wants to take advantage of the moment by the one that crosses. Though his coach, Gabriel Markus, was of the idea that did not play the next week to dedicate it al rest, the vińamarino changed of plans encouraged by the level of play that is showing and that had it very near defeating in the quarterfinals of the ATP of Buenos Aires al Spanish Carlos Moyá, before who fell in the tie break of the third set.

The Chilean is motivated and therefore that the next week in Costa del Sauípe, third tournament of the clay tour of South America.

"Yes, it decided to go because though physically is a little tired, is with desires. Besides that today (yesterday) did not do anything of tennis and recently on Saturday will take up again the practices, for which has time to be recovered", commented Manuel Massú from Argentina, father and representative of the player.

One should recall that the "Vampire" dragged a problem al right abductor during all last week in Rancagua. Even it doubted to play this week in Buenos Aires, nevertheless the results of various exams determined that did not have anything serious. The idea of the national player is to return as soon as possible al group of the 50 better than the world and therefore its idea to continue playing, therefore during all the first quarter does not defend points.

Self-criticism

Massú regretted its rout before Moyá, nevertheless went clam and with several lessons. "I believe that there were passages of the match in which I descended the intensity and that I should be more aggressive in key moments. It is something that have to converse with my coach. But I remain calm because I am fast and lit", the Olympic champion said in an interview.

The number two of Chile also was shown a little contradicted with respect al I boo that was carried of the Argentines after his loss with Moyá.

"One does not it feel well, but already to hours of the match one assumes that that is part of the spectacle. Last week I played with six thousand people to favor and now with six thousand in against. Buenos Aires is like my second home, but I know that at times weighs that rivalry Chilean-Argentina. But it is part of the spectacle", commented Massú.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:11 PM   #14
country flag NicoFan

From what this sounds like, Anselmi doesn't want him to go to Brasil either. But I think I can understand why Nico wants to go - just speculating of course, but Nico doesn't do well at IW or Miami - but he does do well in the LA tournaments so he probably figures he can pick up some points there.

From latercera.cl:

One of the pillars in the present recovery of Nicolas Massú, besides his coach Gabriel Markus, is the Argentine physical coach Horacio Anselmi. The PF began his work this year with the vińamarino and already the results are being seen of whom he is considered al another side of the mountain range one of the better in his work.

"I believe that Nicolas today is to 80 percent of what can show and that in any player he is 110 percent", said Anselmi from Argentina.

According to the PF, Massú arrived very exhausted emotionally from Chile after the series by Cup Davis before Slovakia.

"That it was noted in his first match (against the Brazilian Marcos Daniel), but yesterday (Wednesday) against Carlos Moyá already felt well. Of the athletic point of view is without problems", added.

The decision of the vińamarino to play the next week in Costa del Sauípe does not leave indifferent to Anselmi.

"The problem that we see in Nicolas is that himself sobreexponga too much and his system be exhausted nervous product of the stress that lives in each match. One must take care of for the stress does not consummate it, because that can bring accompanied problem of injuries", commented the PF.

Anselmi assures that so much he as the team that accompanies al Olympic champion does not have like goals that the player show its peak of performance the next week in Brazil.

"We aim at the large tournaments as Indian Wells (6 of March) and Miami (20 of March). To Nicolas has to go him well in the Masters Series and the Grand Slams".
Old 02-17-2006, 01:12 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan

Here's the official tournament web site link:

http://www2.uol.com.br/tenisbrasil/brasilopen/index.htm