Kiwi in Memphis - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-20-2006, 03:54 PM   #46
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kiwi in Memphis

Awwwwwwwwwww he is practicing.but we can t go closer.
kiwiteami is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2006, 06:38 PM   #47
country flag JulliBr

JulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond repute

"THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS FOR THE WELCOME HERE REAllY I'M HERE A LITTLE TIME AGO BUT I PRINCIPALY GET INTO THE PHOTOS POSTS WE DON'T HAVE MANY KNEWS IN BRAZIL ABOUT KIWI I HOPE TO FIND THEM HERE

JulliBr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:13 PM   #48
country flag kiwiteami

kiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond reputekiwiteami has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here is what i saw..war between the german players.yes there is something colder than the weather here,the german team.i arrived in the lobby and there was Rainer all alone.Then Tommy arrived,they were waiting for someone.I was sure it wasn't Nicolas but what do you know,Nicolas arrived with Sasha.They passes right in front of them,without a look,no word,you feel the bad vibes between them.i was like ok.Nicolas was just looking at the floor.Oh yes,they all love each other in that team.well i am going to get some food now.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:21 AM   #49
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwiteami
Ok here is what i saw..war between the german players.yes there is something colder than the weather here,the german team.i arrived in the lobby and there was Rainer all alone.Then Tommy arrived,they were waiting for someone.I was sure it wasn't Nicolas but what do you know,Nicolas arrived with Sasha.They passes right in front of them,without a look,no word,you feel the bad vibes between them.i was like ok.Nicolas was just looking at the floor.Oh yes,they all love each other in that team.well i am going to get some food now.
Very bad they dont like each other! Tell Kiefer that he is better without them
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:46 AM   #50
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

aww Rainer needs a friend I'd say that I'll hang out with him on Thursday when Amanda, Matt & I get down there, but I don't think he'll be there anymore

Did you get those trucker hats for us yet??
Old 02-21-2006, 02:15 PM   #51
country flag kiwiteami

The guy is sick,very sick so it is not time to ask for them.Karen and i are going to the tennis tournament now and i will see what i can do.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:34 PM   #52
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Aww I don't want Kiwi to be sick

Amanda, I think Matt and I are gonna leave right after the show tomorrow night and start the 14 hour drive to your house and then YOU can drive down to Memphis. I think I'll be sick of driving by the time I get to you. Okay? Okay. I'm glad we agree.

Auf Gehts Kiwi !!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2006, 10:42 PM   #53
country flag kiwiteami

Ok people ,i just saw him,he came to me,apologized for not being able to kiss me or hug me cause he is so sick.he looks like hell.no way he is going to play not like that anyway.we talked for a while.i told him not to play cause he is too sick and not to do like in LA.he smiled and we talked and talked,nothing to do about tennis.we(karen and I) are going to dinner and he,to play blackgammon.he said he plays to use his mind.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:54 PM   #54
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't sound good. Just too bad that he is always carrying some little peanuts with him that act up and destroy the hopes of being healthy: the neck, the back, the ankle, a cold

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #55
country flag urbanjae

urbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond reputeurbanjae has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleternity
Aww I don't want Kiwi to be sick

Amanda, I think Matt and I are gonna leave right after the show tomorrow night and start the 14 hour drive to your house and then YOU can drive down to Memphis. I think I'll be sick of driving by the time I get to you. Okay? Okay. I'm glad we agree.

Auf Gehts Kiwi !!!!!!!!!
Sounds good, Mary! Are we gonna take my car or yours once you get here? And I hope you like chocolate because I have a lot of Valentine's candy left, and we can eat some and be all hyper during the trip to drive Matt crazy haha.

Poor Kiwi ... I hope he gets well soon so he can play for us. Guess he just isn't used to this wacky Midwest weather we've been having this year. This is the most terrible time of year to have a tourney in Tennessee.

Auf Gehts!!!

Rafael Nadal | Roger Federer | Alexander Waske | Marcos Baghdatis | Mario Ancic

Goran Ivanisevic will forever be my first tennis love.
urbanjae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 11:51 PM   #56
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

very sad Kiwi is sick
zethand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:19 AM   #57
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

Old 02-22-2006, 03:08 AM   #58
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Kiwi in Memphis

So can Kiwi play?If his sickness is serious he should retire this tourney.

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 02:36 PM   #59
country flag kiwiteami

Ok news.he is feeling better,is probably going to play tonight,we will be there.it is raining here,but it is a lot warmer.he is eating breakfast and out of his room and he is pretty early this morning,he shaved,was smiling.we will keep you updated but for now,we are going shopping.
Old 02-22-2006, 02:44 PM   #60
country flag JulliBr

JulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond reputeJulliBr has a reputation beyond repute

I really expect Nicolito be well soon!!!!!!!!!
JulliBr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote