Who would you like to see JC play mixed double with? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-09-2003, 04:02 AM   #46
prazz_m

prazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who would you like to see JC play mixed double with?

this will never happen but i'd absolutely love him and arnaud clement.....i'd piss myself at everything they do....they'd go so mad...

actually him and feli would be pretty hilarious too...

hopelessly devoted to you....arnaud and juan carlos
prazz_m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2003, 12:01 PM   #47
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Who would you like to see JC play mixed double with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
hee hee, i'd love 2 c guille & JC play mens doubles 2! imagine that! :notworthy:
would be fantasticcccc lets get them together!! lol
Old 12-09-2003, 01:44 PM   #48
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I agree!! Juanqui and Guillermo will make up the cutest doubles team ever!! Imagine them playing on clay together !!!! Wow....lol!!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2003, 02:37 PM   #49
country flag joske

joske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond reputejoske has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lynn seeing your signature reminds me of something:
did you know that Kim and Ai aren't going to play doubles anymore? It was in the Belgian press some weeks ago.. Ai's mother didn't like the fact that Kim canceled a lot of doubles matches at the last moment lately, bc she was too busy with her singles carees, while Ai focuses on her doubles career more. (BTW in the singles tour she's not that bad too, don't misunderstand me, I like her a lot too )... Now Kim has to look for another doubles partner.. Maybe her younger sister Elke (but she's a doubles partner of Kirsten Flipkens >> new talent *won Wimbledon Juniors.. yay!*)

But I hope this was just another wrong assumption by the media *but I'm still sadd bc if it's true it would be a big loss to the doubles tour.. seeing Kim and Ai play doubles together is always so much fun, always makes me feel good myself*

greets 2 my sweets @ Denaon's Place, The Spa & Roddickland

yes, as a matter of fact I am a fag..
and one who loves to touch homophobes' special area too, so mind your language

A N D Y J C
joske is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 05:05 AM   #50
Lynne

Lynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond reputeLynne has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I heard about Kim and Ai splitting up. I was a little disappointed because I really enjoyed watching them play. Indeed, it is a big loss to the WTA doubles tour. But anyway, I hope that they can improve both their singles ranking and doubles ranking next year! Look forward to watching them in 2004!

*#16 Ferrero Tard*

Vision without action is a daydream.
Action without vision is a nightmare.

Good Luck Juan Carlos Ferrero, Novak Djokovic, David Nalbandian, Richard Gasquet!
Lynne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2003, 10:33 AM   #51
prazz_m

prazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond reputeprazz_m has a reputation beyond repute

oh no they split....that's sooo saddd

i'm still here fantasising about arnaud and jc....sooooo mad

Old 12-11-2003, 08:31 AM   #52
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute

love ur signature prazz! lol
Old 12-11-2003, 08:59 AM   #53
prazz_m

*sings*
Guess mine is not the first heart broken
My eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know
There's just no getting over you
I know, I'm just a fool who's willing
To sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see
There's nothing else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you

My head is saying "Fool, forget him"
My heart is saying "Don't let go"
Hold on 'till the end
That's what I intend to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

But now there's nowhere to hide
Since you pushed my love aside
I'm out of my head
Hopelessly devoted to you arnaud and juan carlos

*finishes singing and everyone bursts into a round of applause*!!!!!!

for those of you who don't know it's from the movie-musical Grease

Old 12-11-2003, 09:41 AM   #54
country flag esther

hahahaha
Old 12-11-2003, 10:47 AM   #55
country flag Jazzy

Jazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond repute

great song prazz_m, ummm did u rite that song??
Jazzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 06:27 PM   #56
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

From Grease!!! dont really like that movie that much though...in sch we had dance lessons and had to do hand jives!! ahh, horrible but funny! :P
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 08:08 PM   #57
prazz_m

nah jazzy it's from grease...
lol i just added the juan carlos and arnaud bit at the end...to make it more personal!!!!
i'm so not talented enough to write one line let alone a whole song!

Old 12-12-2003, 12:00 AM   #58
country flag Jazzy

Jazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond reputeJazzy has a reputation beyond repute

dahhh jazzy, i should have known that, i've watched grease, the only song i remember is the grease lightning song & some other song that we had 2 learn for my grade 7 graduation, ummmm 4gotten the name of it, i think it called we got together, ummm not sure, i remember the words but it would look confusing & hard 2 understand!!!
Old 12-12-2003, 02:29 AM   #59
prazz_m

yeah there's one called we go together...i've really moved things off the topic....very sorry

Old 12-12-2003, 03:56 AM   #60
country flag Jazzy

it's ok, @ least i remember the name of that song
2 get bak on track, i want either Justine or Guille 2 play with JC in doubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!