Happy Birthday Martijn - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-29-2006, 02:42 PM   #1
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Happy Birthday Martijn

i know i'm late but wtf,every forum celebrate it's posters bdays
happy happy happy 21th bday Martijn,even i said that before

and a special
from a special guy...or more
u choose:

or

or etc etc etc (geez it's so hard to find pics with the guys u like )
so,party on and a frappuccino for the start for the mister even he can drink alcohol too

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2006, 09:52 PM   #2
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy Birthday Martijn

HAPPY B-DAY !!!

r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:12 AM   #3
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

I only just saw OMG

Thanks so much This cracked me up

And Miruna, Lukasz is not in my signature, so he is not one of my ultimate favs He is nice to watch though Really nice game.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:13 AM   #4
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86 View Post
HAPPY B-DAY !!!

Amazing

Where did you get that Victor photo from? I hadn't seen it before

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers

Old 10-30-2006, 06:21 PM   #5
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
OMG

I only just saw OMG

Thanks so much This cracked me up

And Miruna, Lukasz is not in my signature, so he is not one of my ultimate favs He is nice to watch though Really nice game.
what craked you up ? and alina has special treatment considering she's more close to him that i am i was expecting her to have a new pic and i was doubting she'll see the NT one,so that was her too
sorry for luckasz,i saw nathi posted u links to him so i thought u liked him in special,but u didn't edit yr sig ..i'm afraid to edit my sig considering we have a maximum size now

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 10-30-2006, 07:52 PM   #6
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
and alina has special treatment considering she's more close to him that i am i was expecting her to have a new pic and i was doubting she'll see the NT one,so that was her too

translate what's NT? is it " NEW..something" ? and where was i again?
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 07:17 AM   #7
MONSOON season.

Quote:
what craked you up ? and alina has special treatment considering she's more close to him that i am i was expecting her to have a new pic and i was doubting she'll see the NT one,so that was her too
sorry for luckasz,i saw nathi posted u links to him so i thought u liked him in special,but u didn't edit yr sig ..i'm afraid to edit my sig considering we have a maximum size now
The thread and the Victor photos

Go Victor :rocking:

Nah, Lukasz is not one of my favourites, but he could become later one His game is really nice. If he's also a nice guy, I might be sold

Yeah, I know the signature length limit suckz! I had to leave out many players

Old 10-31-2006, 07:17 AM   #8
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_alynutza_86 View Post
translate what's NT? is it " NEW..something" ? and where was i again?
Non-Tennis

Old 10-31-2006, 08:29 PM   #9
country flag Mara_M

yeah non tennis
what victor pics ? anyway from yr sig i might have found chiudi or pavel,but that's all and zverev u have to like more famous ppl if u want a colourfull bday present
i have my test results btw

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-31-2006, 11:52 PM   #10
MONSOON season.

Quote:
yeah non tennis
what victor pics ? anyway from yr sig i might have found chiudi or pavel,but that's all and zverev u have to like more famous ppl if u want a colourfull bday present
i have my test results btw
Zverev? You don't know him? He's a brilliant player. So good. Such a nice game. Nice guy. If I have to pick one player who will be my ultimate favourite in the next five years, it's him

And how did your tests go? What did you get?

Old 11-01-2006, 07:31 AM   #11
country flag Mara_M

i know i know

considering i didn't prepaire at all it's good 70%

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-01-2006, 11:53 AM   #12
MONSOON season.

Quote:
i know i know

considering i didn't prepaire at all it's good 70%!!!

Old 11-02-2006, 11:12 PM   #13
country flag Mara_M

great. can u make it more visible? alina will laugh in my face

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-03-2006, 10:42 PM   #14
MONSOON season.

Quote:
great. can u make it more visible? alina will laugh in my face
It is good? If you didn't prepare

Old 11-04-2006, 10:30 PM   #15
country flag Mara_M

it's pretty good but that wouldn't stop her

Quote:

Quote: