Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-15-2006, 01:27 PM   #31
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh Say Can You See...Its CHILE vs. the USA in the QFs!

Interesting article in Tennis Week (have to go down a few paragraphs - first few are talking about a possible coach for Andy).

http://www.sportsmediainc.com/tennis...&bannerregion=
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2006, 01:47 PM   #32
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
VAMOS CHILE!
I'm very confident about our result in QF's Really
We all know Nico plays way to different during DC ties So Blake & Roddick can say whatever they want, they still don't have the same "garra" and just a few teams can play with all their heart for its country like CHILE!
I agree with you Alonso, I'm confident about what the chicos can do and for me it's even better that the Americans say and think whatever they want.

Great points that you said NicoFan but I guess that we'll see what happens.

p.s. The Americans doesn't know anything about GARRA and they'll be surprised to know it and to see that there're chilenos around all the world

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006, 02:00 PM   #33
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
I agree with you Alonso, I'm confident about what the chicos can do and for me it's even better that the Americans say and think whatever they want.

Great points that you said NicoFan but I guess that we'll see what happens.

p.s. The Americans doesn't know anything about GARRA and they'll be surprised to know it and to see that there're chilenos around all the world
Andy and James work really hard, but the rest of the Americans...no, they don't know about GARRA. No hunger in any of them. Outside of Davis Cup, it makes me sad to see - but for Davis Cup, I hope they continue not to have any GARRA.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:52 PM   #34
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope so NicoFan!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-15-2006, 07:19 PM   #35
country flag NicoFan

Just a thought: if it does end up being grass, I hope that the Chilean Tennis Federation gets a consultant coach in. I just don't see Hans as being a grass expert - don't know that much about him, and could be wrong. Gaby might be good because he took David to the finals at Wimbledon.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:24 PM   #36
country flag NicoFan

Suggestions needed!!!

Everyone needs to put their thinking caps on.

This thread title is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too tame.

We need to spice it up a bit.
Old 02-17-2006, 12:59 PM   #37
country flag NicoFan

Okay - no one is coming up with anything.

I changed it to this:

Mooooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out – VAMOS CHILE!

If you don't like it, let me know.

Last edited by NicoFan : 02-17-2006 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:05 PM   #38
country flag kidnicky

Default Re: Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out!

I'm terrible for those titles NicoFan and I wasn't here yesterday But this one is great!!!!!! It made me laugh

You're right, the GARRA could do impossible things

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-17-2006, 02:15 PM   #39
country flag NicoFan

Default Re: Mooo! The Americans May Be High On Grass But CHILE's GARRA Will Smoke Them Out!

Glad you liked it Kid!
Old 02-17-2006, 03:18 PM   #40
country flag kidnicky

It's just GREAT!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-17-2006, 03:44 PM   #41
country flag NicoFan

From an interview with Nico in Radio Cooperativa - he said in 2 paragraphs exactly what I said in my long rambling post...

With regard to the possibility that United States decide that the confront before Chile in the quarterfinals of the Davis Cup be on a grass surface, Massú indicated that despite that the north they take advantage of the court, at any rate can have problems.

"If they choose grass, they are going to have that to adapt to a second singles player because the grass is not the favorite surface of James Blake neither Taylor Dent. The court is going to accommodate more the Bryan brothers and to Andy Roddick. In any case, in any surface will be difficult."
Old 02-17-2006, 04:32 PM   #42
country flag LOVELY

LOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond reputeLOVELY has a reputation beyond repute

Great title !!!

http://nico-massu.over-blog.com/

Nico Massu

Follow through,Make your dreams come true,Don't give up the fight,You will be allright,Cause there's no one like you in the universe (Muse)
LOVELY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:14 PM   #43
country flag kidnicky

Is just that Nico had to learn how to be precise! we're the opposite, we love to ramble

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 02-17-2006, 05:24 PM   #44
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

I love the title too

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 05:32 PM   #45
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Is just that Nico had to learn how to be precise! we're the opposite, we love to ramble
Glad everyone likes it!

Es la diferencia contra hombres y mujeres. Las mujeres adoran hablar - algunos hombres no.