Great Song Lyrics - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2003, 02:48 AM   #1
country flag andylover_16

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Great Song Lyrics

in this thread give lyrics of some great songs that are very beautifuly written..in your opinion..and everyone can make comments...

i like this one

The Flaming Lips, Do you Realize(Yoshimi battles the Pink robots)-

let them know you realize that life goes fast its hard to make the good things last you realize that some dont go down it just illusion caused by the world spinning round..do you realize that you have the most beautiful face...

and please correct me if im wrong anyone

im excited to see everyones responsed

C'mon: Andy Roddick, Tim Henman..
andylover_16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2003, 04:18 AM   #2
sparkyfenton

sparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Great Song Lyrics

the verve - "how many corners do i have to turn, how many times do i have ot learn?"
sparkyfenton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 04:30 AM   #3

andylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond reputeandylover_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Great Song Lyrics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkyfenton
the verve - "how many corners do i have to turn, how many times do i have ot learn?"

i love that song..and i love the verve..they're classic...

and coldplay the scientist....

questions of science, science and progress do not speak as loud as my heart, so tell me you love me, come back and haunt me, o when i rush to the start,...nobody said it was easy, o its such a shame for us to part, nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be so hard, im going back to the start

Old 11-15-2003, 05:20 AM   #4
sparkyfenton

sparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond reputesparkyfenton has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent you have great taste and glad to see you like the A ROD !!!!! helloooooooo to you from london uk
Old 11-15-2003, 05:26 AM   #5
sparkyfenton

COLDPLAy - in my place -

"i was lost, i was lost, crossed lines i shouldn't cross oh yeah"'
Old 11-15-2003, 05:36 AM   #6

Quote:
COLDPLAy - in my place -

"i was lost, i was lost, crossed lines i shouldn't cross oh yeah"'

...female or male...?..how old are you...yes i love andy and coldplay...do you like oasis, travis, radiohead, some good uk stuff?...just wondering..i like much more than that

coldplay- see you soon

in a bulletproof vest with the windows all closed ill be doing my best and ill see you soon.. in a telsecope lens and when all you wants friends..ill see you soon

Old 11-15-2003, 05:59 AM   #7
sparkyfenton

m/28/uk and have feeling u are male too LOL....all ur bands and tunes are exactly what i like...GOOD MAN !!!!!!
Old 11-15-2003, 06:03 AM   #8
sparkyfenton

classic oasis - shes electric

"she electric, shes in a family full of excentrics, shes done things i never expected and i think that she likes me"

"shes got a cousin, in fact shes got bout a dozen, shes got one in the oven but its nothing o do with me"

LOL
Old 11-15-2003, 03:41 PM   #9

Quote:
m/28/uk and have feeling u are male too LOL....all ur bands and tunes are exactly what i like...GOOD MAN !!!!!!

no....i am f/14/usa..even though i wish i was there in the uk...and i love shes electric it is brilliant!...what are some other artists you like?...

some more great lyrics-

Radiohead, creep-

when you were here before
couldnt look you in the eye
your just like an angel
your skin makes me cry
you float like a feather
in a beautiful world
your so fucking special
i wish i was special

cause im a creep
im a weirdo
what the hell am i doing here
i dont belong here

i dont care if it hurts
i wanna have control
i want a perfect body
i want a perfect soul
i want you to notice
when im not around

your so fucking special
i wish i was special

Radiohead, nice dream-

they love me like i was a brother
they protect me
listen to me
they dug me my very own garden
gave me sunshine
made me happy

(nice dream)

Oasis, half the world away-

So here I go still scratching around the same old hole
My body feels young but my mind is very old
So what do you say?
You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway
You're half the world away

Old 11-15-2003, 07:20 PM   #10
sparkyfenton

OOOOOOOOO i love radiohead "creep" i got pablo honey albumn, u truly have great music tastes.

i also have soft spot for nirvana, manic street preachers, REM

Oasis - Live Forever

Maybe I just want to fly
I want to live I don't want to die
Maybe I just want to breath
Maybe I just don't believe
Maybe you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
Old 11-15-2003, 07:21 PM   #11
sparkyfenton

I know nobody else has respinded to your thread but they dont know what they are missing I think its cooooooooool !!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2003, 07:22 PM   #12
sparkyfenton

Maybe I will never be
All the things that I want to be
But now is not the time to cry
Now's the time to find out why
I think you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
We're gonna live forever
Gonna live forever
Live forever
Forever
Old 11-15-2003, 07:27 PM   #13
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute

Find me here
And speak to me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me to the place
Where I find peace again

You are the strength
That keeps me walking
You are the hope
That keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything

And how can I stand here with you
And not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
Any better than this

You calm the storms
And you give me rest
You hold me in your hands
You won't let me fold
You still my heart
When you take my breath away
Would you take me in take me deeper now

And not be moved by you
Any better than this

And not be moved by you
Any better than this
Old 11-15-2003, 10:17 PM   #14
country flag Lucie

Lucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond reputeLucie has a reputation beyond repute

U2 - With or without you
See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I'm waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she's got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose

And you give
And you give

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you

With or without you
With or without you
I can't live
With or without you
With or without you
Lucie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2003, 11:43 PM   #15
sparkyfenton

Oasis - Wonderwall

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Backbeat the word was on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt