Do the following players really still deserve their own forum? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-11-2006, 01:36 PM   #1
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Do the following players really still deserve their own forum?

Do the following players really need their own forum?

Nicolas ' I only play challengers now but still have my own forum' Lapentti
Karol 'I take drugs but am still crap' Beck
Mariano 'my career is over' Puerta
Albert 'have I actually retired?' Costa
Alex 'no-one posts in my forum because I don't play anymore' Corretja

I don't mean to be cruel, but it's a waste of space. How about ditching these forums and giving a forum to the likes of Santoro, the Bryan twins etc.
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do the following players really still deserve their own forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee

I don't mean to be cruel, but it's a waste of space. How about ditching these forums and giving a forum to the likes of Santoro, the Bryan twins etc.
It´s something they/their fans earned time ago. You ARE cruel
In this case there´s no need to take something away from someone to give to others

Where´s Fabrice´s forum???!
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 09:16 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau
It´s something they/their fans earned time ago. You ARE cruel
In this case there´s no need to take something away from someone to give to others

Where´s Fabrice´s forum???!
Should we have forums for Bjorn Borg, Rod Laver, and Arthur Ashe as well then?
Old 02-11-2006, 10:10 PM   #4
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They would have one if Internet had been available back then
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 11:05 PM   #5
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want forums for: Juan Martin del Potro, Jarkko Nieminen and Marcelo Rios. However John Mac wouldn't be bad as well and Michał Przysiężny deserves a thread in General Messages far more than Adam Chadaj.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2006, 11:05 PM   #6
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lapentti is injured and was forced to pull out of a lot of ATP tournaments this year (yeah, not challengers). Give him and his fans a break.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 01:01 AM   #7
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau
They would have one if Internet had been available back then
Was the internet invented when Nicolas Lapentti was good though?
Old 02-12-2006, 01:02 AM   #8
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
I want forums for: Juan Martin del Potro, Jarkko Nieminen and Marcelo Rios. However John Mac wouldn't be bad as well and Michał Przysiężny deserves a thread in General Messages far more than Adam Chadaj.
"I want" doesn't get
Old 02-13-2006, 03:48 PM   #9

I personally think players that are officially retired shouldn't have a Forum unless a special site was established here at the MTF for retired players. But the last time I said that I got jumped onto by somebody so I haven't said anything else about it For some reason here at the MTF I have found that if you don't agree with people that they are inclined to personally go after you instead of just accepting the fact that they don't feel the same way you do
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 04:36 PM   #10
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
For some reason here at the MTF I have found that if you don't agree with people that they are inclined to personally go after you instead of just accepting the fact that they don't feel the same way you do
so true. Luckily for you, I agree with what you said
Old 02-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #11

Quote:
so true. Luckily for you, I agree with what you said
I am glad you agree with me And I do think it would be nice if there was a special place in the MTF for players that are retired
Old 02-13-2006, 11:54 PM   #12
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I actually agree with you, Adam. While I understand the fans of these players have done some "intense lobbying" (I use this term loosely), there are other players who are equally deserving of their own forum.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:40 AM   #13
country flag Federerthebest

Federerthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond reputeFedererthebest has a reputation beyond repute

puerta forum should be closed
he is banned for 8 years
so why keep it open?
Federerthebest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 03:35 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federerthebest
puerta forum should be closed
he is banned for 8 years
so why keep it open?
If the Puerta decision is final with no appeals etc. I do think the Forum should be closed. However, if he is appealing the decision and there is any chance that things could change I think the Forum should remain open until everything is final.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:55 AM   #15
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

I see you are still adding to your post count, Adam

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote