Tennis Tipping Suggestions/Questions Thread - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-06-2006, 12:17 AM   #211
country flag Melvins

Melvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Suggestions/Questions Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by keqtqiadv
We almost lost top players/managers because of the old rules We needed two days and more than 20 pages of discussion in Managers thread to have TT peace back
Top players/managers?!?!? Why we lost top players? Only one reason: entry list by order of entrance and not of order of ranking Managers?!?! Why? This rules only put much work in a manager!

FREDERICO GIL - RUI MACHADO - GASTÂO ELIAS - LEONARDO TAVARES
MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO - NEUZA SILVA - FREDERICA PIEDADE - MARIA JOÃO KOEHLER - MAGALI DE LATTRE

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO
Melvins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2006, 12:20 AM   #212
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Murilo, red group would be fun but the last four days of MC would be so boring for most of the players...
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:22 AM   #213
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba
Murilo, red group would be fun but the last four days of MC would be so boring for most of the players...
Yes, that's why I don't like that suggestion But the group
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #214
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins
Top players/managers?!?!? Why we lost top players? Only one reason: entry list by order of entrance and not of order of ranking Managers?!?! Why? This rules only put much work in a manager!
I won't bring the problems back. If you want to check them, just read previous pages of Managers thread
Old 08-06-2006, 12:26 AM   #215
country flag Melvins

Melvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An option that avoids a one-match final:
Code:
Red Group

01 A_Skywalker 
03 keqtqiadv :p
06 JMG
08 Labamba

Gold Group

02 Aiken Drum
04 coreyschucky
05 el güero
07 alansk

TT Schedule for MC

TT Round Robin 1 ~ MC Day 1 (two matches to predict)
TT Round Robin 2 ~ MC Day 2 (two matches to predict)
TT Round Robin 3 ~ MC Days 3 & 4 (four matches to predict)
TT SF ~ MC Days 5 & 6 (four matches to predict)
TT Final ~ MC SF+F (three match to predict)
1st - Like in real TMC, we should draw pair of players. 1st to Red and 2nd to Gold and after we draw 3rd and 4th, 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th.

2nd - I don't like only one prediction to the final but all RR's matchs should have the same number of predictions and not 2 for the first 2 TT match and 4 to 3rd TT match.

I don't know if it's better, but we can count doubles matchs too...

MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO - NEUZA SILVA - FREDERICA PIEDADE - MARIA JOÃO KOEHLER - MAGALI DE LATTRE

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
Old 08-06-2006, 12:33 AM   #216
country flag Labamba

Labamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond reputeLabamba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1st - Like in real TMC, we should draw pair of players. 1st to Red and 2nd to Gold and after we draw 3rd and 4th, 5th and 6th, 7th and 8th.

2nd - I don't like only one prediction to the final but all RR's matchs should have the same number of predictions and not 2 for the first 2 TT match and 4 to 3rd TT match.

I don't know if it's better, but we can count doubles matchs too...
1st ~ That's just what I meant in my suggestion.

2nd ~ the schedule of the real MC makes this difficult, it's up to us to decide what is the most important thing for TT MC. And I wouldn't bring the doubles matches into the TT MC...
Labamba is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:42 AM   #217
country flag Melvins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labamba
1st ~ That's just what I meant in my suggestion.

2nd ~ the schedule of the real MC makes this difficult, it's up to us to decide what is the most important thing for TT MC. And I wouldn't bring the doubles matches into the TT MC...
1st - No, your suggestion is putting 3rd in red and 4th in gold, 5th in red and 6th in gold... Not draw!

2nd - I'm just against make Round Robin matchs with differents numbers of predictions (1st and 2nd with 2 and 3rd with 4).

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
Old 08-06-2006, 12:47 AM   #218
country flag keqtqiadv

Quote:
1st - No, your suggestion is putting 3rd in red and 4th in gold, 5th in red and 6th in gold... Not draw!
No, it's just one of many possible draws
Old 08-06-2006, 12:50 AM   #219
country flag keqtqiadv

Quote:
2nd - I'm just against make Round Robin matchs with differents numbers of predictions (1st and 2nd with 2 and 3rd with 4).
I don't see any problem here.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:54 AM   #220
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To throw in my two cents... me neither.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 12:57 AM   #221
country flag Melvins

Quote:
No, it's just one of many possible draws
Yes, but Labamba not explain that!

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
Old 08-06-2006, 01:01 AM   #222
country flag Melvins

Quote:
How don't you see?

It's like play 3 sets match in 1st RR match and 5 sets in 3rd RR match. It's unfair. You are in same round but rules changes of a match to another.

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
Old 08-06-2006, 01:14 AM   #223
country flag keqtqiadv

Quote:
How don't you see?

It's like play 3 sets match in 1st RR match and 5 sets in 3rd RR match. It's unfair. You are in same round but rules changes of a match to another.
I did it in WTC. It was a good decision, in my opinion.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:19 AM   #224
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How don't you see?

The rules may change from match to match but it affects all players equally, therefore by definition it can't really be unfair. Everyone predicts RR matches... unless I am not understanding properly.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2006, 01:35 AM   #225
country flag Melvins

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS