DC 1st Round: Defending champions start their mission in Austria - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2006, 08:11 PM   #46
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DC 1st Round: Defending champions start their mission in Austria

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
if one day i wanna know his birthplace more
Dear, whenever you decide to know his place more, maybe visit it just come here and I'll take you anywhere you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by vero
Of course it's normal they use the home advantage to make the surface really slow, but that they keep the such bad conditions
Naturally, everyone does what's best for them, but didn't help them anyhow

again, it's been so long since we had 2-0 after 1st day

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i am mad to die
Story of my life But at least today, all the lost nerves was worth in the end

Last edited by lovemario : 02-10-2006 at 08:15 PM.
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2006, 08:17 PM   #47
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

And yes, first time to come from 0-2, so good for the future
Old 02-10-2006, 08:21 PM   #48
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
And yes, first time to come from 0-2, so good for the future
Now he knows how to do it!
Everything happens for the first time
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 09:15 PM   #49
country flag lovemario

Yeps, oh I'm so happy I made my Mum watch the game with me, whole 4.5 hours
Old 02-10-2006, 09:20 PM   #50
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeps, oh I'm so happy I made my Mum watch the game with me, whole 4.5 hours
Oooo.
I've tried to make my mom watch last year's AO final, but she went away in 15 minutes
Damn, whay can't I watch his matches?! All _________ hours!
Old 02-10-2006, 09:28 PM   #51
country flag lovemario

It'll be better

She didn't sit all the time like me, of course but she was there all right
Old 02-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #52
country flag Mashik

Quote:
It'll be better

She didn't sit all the time like me, of course but she was there all right
As for my mom, she looked only Marat's win speach that time))))
She doesn't share my tennis passion
But today I was watching Davydenko's match with my dad
Old 02-10-2006, 09:50 PM   #53
country flag lovemario

Neither does mine, but for some reason she thought Mario was nice and was relieved when he won and I told you, I made her watch since I occupied the tv for the whole afternoon
Old 02-10-2006, 09:53 PM   #54
country flag lovemario

I so hope it'll be Mario&Ivan tomorrow, it's so great and funny too to watch them play together. Doubles are always the best As long as they win, I guess

Last edited by lovemario : 02-10-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:02 PM   #55
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

And they should win the dubs.
Sorry girls I have some strange problems coming to Mario's forum here since yesterday.
Not in other places but just the Mario forum for some f**ing reason.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2006, 10:05 PM   #56
country flag lovemario

Me too, the stupid site keeps closing, is it same for you
Old 02-10-2006, 10:16 PM   #57
country flag Mashik

Really? I haven't any problems with it!
You will see.. And I will see only Igor with.. I even don't know, with whom! OK, so I'll be waiting some videos from the match from you!
Old 02-10-2006, 10:37 PM   #58
country flag lovemario

Yeah. I can't wait
Old 02-10-2006, 10:38 PM   #59
country flag Mashik

Quote:
Yeah. I can't wait
Me too! Only the scoreboard, but I can't wait too
Old 02-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #60
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: DC 1st Round: Defending champions start their mission in Austria

I really feel happy for him,Mario came back from 2 sets down, didn't choke and saved many bps to win this important match,you know...if he had lost,Ivan could lose as well.But I think Ivan did the great job as the captain, I think Mario was good when he coached Ivan too!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote