Hi, I'm new here - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
country flag Lou_Lou_Ferrero

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi, I'm new here

Hi guys, i'm new here and i thought i'd start my MTF career with some of my favourite players and the people who love them too!!

If you post at the same player forums as me, and you see this message there- I apologise- I just want to introduce myself to everyone and this seems like the sensible way to do it.

ahem. so, yeah. new here. found this place via the lovely folks at the JCF Forums *waves* and it looks like lots of fun.

my name is Louisa, i'm 23 and i started loving tennis at the age of 9 when i saw Goran Ivanisevic play Andre Agassi in the 1992 Men's finals at Wimbly. i genuinely believed that i was going to marry Goran one day..... ah well, dreams die hard

my current favourite players (players that are still on the Tour) are JCF, Rafa, Marat, Feli, Tommy R, Mario, Igor A, Roger, Fernando (so basically the whole of the Spanish Armada!!)...and probably more that i can't think of at the moment! on the women's side i like Clijsters, Davenport..... er.... and i loved Steffi Graf and Sachez Vicario (speling?!) when they were still playing....

anymore.... i livei n the South East of England and intend to be an actor/writer/director when i eventually grow up..... anyway... let the fun begin!

and hello again!!

ps. i will probably change my signature a million times before i pleased with it... just to warn you!!

~Ferrero, Nadal, Ancic, Safin, Lopez, Robredo, Federer, Moya, Verdasco ~

www.myspace.com/layabout_in_lace

Ferrero Tard #18

SPANISH ARMADA GROUPIE EXTRAORINAIRE...
Lou_Lou_Ferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2006, 09:10 PM   #2
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, I'm new here

Hi and welcome Louisa

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:36 PM   #3
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, eveybody!
I'm the new here too, so I've desided to join this thread
My name is Maria, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I'm 20 and I'm a student. All my fave players are in my signature . Besides tennis I like F1, moto GP and swimming (Ian Thorpe ).
I've already known some of you from other forums and hope you'll be glad to see me here too
So hello to everyone again!

Last edited by Mashik : 02-06-2006 at 10:03 PM.
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2006, 09:54 PM   #4

Lou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond reputeLou_Lou_Ferrero has a reputation beyond repute

hi vero, hi Mashik

it's lovely to be here- thanks for the warm welcome

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-07-2006, 12:58 PM   #5
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Lou_Ferrero

my name is Louisa, i'm 23 and i started loving tennis at the age of 9 when i saw Goran Ivanisevic play Andre Agassi in the 1992 Men's finals at Wimbly. i genuinely believed that i was going to marry Goran one day..... ah well, dreams die hard !!
I still think that , just kidding (or not? )

Goran is my all time favourite and now we have Baby Goran

Welcome Louisa, hope you'll have fun here
lovemario is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 01:00 PM   #6
country flag lovemario

lovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond reputelovemario has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashik
Hello, eveybody!
I'm the new here too, so I've desided to join this thread
My name is Maria, I'm from Moscow, Russia.
Hehe, hi stranger

Welcome sweetie, of course we'll be happy to see you here
Old 02-07-2006, 02:50 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
I still think that , just kidding (or not? )

Goran is my all time favourite and now we have Baby Goran

Welcome Louisa, hope you'll have fun here
heh heh.... know what you mean... of cOURSE i don't think i will marry Goran........

awwww, baby goran!!! he must be such a groovy daddy!!!

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-07-2006, 03:48 PM   #8
country flag lovemario

Yeah, but Baby Goran is Mario too, not just his daughter

Sure, he must be a cool Dad, he already takes his daughter to tournaments and press corn.(like in Zagreb), maybe it was his turn to be babysitter and so he took her with him
Old 02-07-2006, 06:15 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemario
Yeah, but Baby Goran is Mario too, not just his daughter

Sure, he must be a cool Dad, he already takes his daughter to tournaments and press corn.(like in Zagreb), maybe it was his turn to be babysitter and so he took her with him
aha! i see what you mean- Mario, of course! heh heh, Baby Goran!! i remember reading a quote from Mario where he was asked whether he was like Goran and Marion said something like "I'm not as sensitive as Goran; he likes to talk to his rackets after he's smashed them... i don't do that!"

they are both legends!!!

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-07-2006, 09:00 PM   #10
country flag _pyromatic

_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute

Hi new people!

"Truth is great and will prevail if left to itself."
_pyromatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 06:25 AM   #11
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

nice to meet more girls

btw, Louisa, why not set a thread on GM or Chat thread, there you will make more ppl know you

<<Marat Safin>><<Paul-Henri Mathieu>>...

<<Marin Cilic>><<Juan-Martin Del Potro>>...
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:14 AM   #12
country flag trish

trish is on a distinguished road

Hey everyone,

I'm also new to this forum so i thought i may as well say hi while everyone else is.
My name's trish, i'm 16 years old and i live in Sydney, Australia. I LOVE tennis...especially Mario Ancic my parents come from croatia so i tend to support the croatians as well as the aussies!
trish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 09:17 AM   #13
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Trish! I hope you'll like it here.
Hi again to Louisa too!
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 12:25 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
nice to meet more girls

btw, Louisa, why not set a thread on GM or Chat thread, there you will make more ppl know you
yeah, i was thinking of doing that- thanks mate. bit intimidating though.....

Hi trish, nice to meet fellow newbies- i'm very envious of you living in Aus... i've wanted to emigrate there since i was about 8yrs old!!

Ferrero Tard #18

Old 02-08-2006, 03:39 PM   #15
country flag vero

vero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond reputevero has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to all the newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Lou_Ferrero
i remember reading a quote from Mario where he was asked whether he was like Goran and Marion said something like "I'm not as sensitive as Goran; he likes to talk to his rackets after he's smashed them... i don't do that!"
hehe, this quote was my signature before it's so

Marat James
vero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote